Skip to main content

Celebrity BBUK 2024: Launches 4 March

Have any of these been confirmed? And how do we get to watch it here in Aus?

All of the rumoured Celebrity Big Brother 2024 housemates
  • Sharon Osbourne. Osbourne pictured in September 2023. ...
  • Fern Britton. Britton pictured in 2014. ...
  • Jordan North. Jordan North has left his BBC Radio 1 slot. ...
  • Chloe Burrows. Former 'Love Island' star Chloe Burrows. ...
  • Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu. Ekin-Su pictured in 2022. ...
  • Chloe Brockett.
Ekin Su is pretty much confirmed, she teased that she was doing a photoshoot for a special project yesterday

I only know who she is because of her recent appearance on The Traitors US. It seems the CBB tradition of casting at least one person where they are scraping the bottom of the barrel of who is considered a celebrity is continuing...

It's one where minimal change is almost worse than no change - they've only made minor tweaks but everything seems slightly worse.

I still think the main living area looks great (other than the stars) but the bedroom/bathroom area is the weak link - both are just far too big IMO. The bedroom especially would benefit from being smaller or split in two.

At least the Diary Room chair no longer has the CBS logo on it.

I still hate whoever it was that pointed that out last year. I could never unsee it.

01HC36VMPSC6HC21FWBMFTCJWC.jpg
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc43dd17b-cc4e-4fc7-bd9f-ad5e559e88a2_1300x1300.jpeg

It's one where minimal change is almost worse than no change - they've only made minor tweaks but everything seems slightly worse.

I still think the main living area looks great (other than the stars) but the bedroom/bathroom area is the weak link - both are just far too big IMO. The bedroom especially would benefit from being smaller or split in two.
Agreed. That corridor is easily the weakest part of the house. The idea that one bedroom adds to the drama is one of the biggest fallacies in the BB world.

The stars on the floor look cheap 🤮
The shiny reflective finish shows up all the imperfections. Looks like the stuff you use to cover school books. If they'd been matt they wouldn't have looked so bad. I wonder if the person tasked with putting them down mentioned how shit they looked to anyone?

Agreed. That corridor is easily the weakest part of the house. The idea that one bedroom adds to the drama is one of the biggest fallacies in the BB world.
Yes - never liked that corridor though it's somewhat dictated by the studio layout, but it still could have been better designed. Splitting into two bedrooms encourages a bit of nighttime bitching too. I also think practically smaller rooms surely keep costs down in terms of number of cameras and mics required.

Neither will happen but I would move the main bathroom into the vanity area within the bedroom and then change the bathroom into either a Have Not room (with it's own bathroom) or HoH suite. I do think the weekly tasks were the weak link last series and turning them into Have/Have Not tasks with the losers have nots for the week would give them more of a point. Similarly I think with most evictions being doubles there is the possibility to introduce a HoH or equivalent ("Power Players") perhaps where the winner does get to choose one nominee then regular nominations choose the other two.

I only know who she is because of her recent appearance on The Traitors US. It seems the CBB tradition of casting at least one person where they are scraping the bottom of the barrel of who is considered a celebrity is continuing...
Ekin Su is an actress, she worked in Turkey on tv. 2022 (?) she was a late entrance to Love Island UK obviously with a script from the producers: "Give us pictures, arguments and emotions, as many as possible!" And she won the season. :bang:

Probably one of the most boring launches I’ve seen.

Love AJ and Will separately but hate them as a duo, they have no chemistry on screen.

I hate the BB voice… So much for giving BB more of a personality 💁🏼‍♂️

I wasn’t hyped from the start for CBB but I must say based on who ITV are able to get for I’m A Celebrity I expected more.

Hopefully this is a wake up call that ITV need to up their game or this show is going to tank faster than Love Island has been.

Back