Skip to main content

CELEBRITY APPRENTICE 2021

Disappointed Dave went. They lost their ‘narrator’ looks like he gets to advise Martha tomorrow, probably just so they can get more confessionals from Dave.
Probably should have been Josh.
Josh and Dave should have gone stronger on Ross telling them he wanted them to just go with his idea and if he failed, he would go down and wouldn’t take them down.
Seems like Sugar just didn’t like Dave.
I know it’s my own bias, but most disappointing elimination of the season and for me, the show loses a bit of shine.
Dave really did kinda throw challenges though. He could have stood up more, with his expertise, given input and won them the task. The episode with all the junk / treasure stuff in it, and the Verónicas in it, he did next to nothing. You have to be a team player in celebrity apprentice. Tough choice for sugar and honestly he did the right thing, as much as I love Dave.

Martha was spot on in the beginning of the episode with her assessment of Dave.

Both concepts and videos were crap as usual.
Good to see Janine holds no grudges...

Reactions: kxk
Nice gesture from Shaynna but I suspect some money would have gone the Veronicas way anyway.

Not sure if I was happy with the outcome or not. Ross' video was clearly off the mark from what they were after but I didn't find Martha's engaging at all either.

While David didn't do much and in fact said that he didn't care about the outcome because Ross said that it was all on him...I still feel that Josh gave nothing and has given very little over the time he's been there.

Why does Josh always look like he's about to cry every time the cameras on him in the boardroom?

Martha is a moron, swapping Shayna for Josh.

But we all knew that.

Hmm I feel like Sherri Lee probably was the right person. She basically admitted to sabotaging because she doesn’t want to be 2IC.
However, I feel like not many others would survive beings failed PM twice in a row. Obviously LS has a soft spot for Ross.

So enjoyable to watch this show. Scherri Lee was the right choice for firing, so ok she got bulldozed by Ross but they could have settled that another way. She basically just went well F you and didn’t give a shit about the task, even though the other team had 4 people this matter of urgency didn’t enter her head that whole time? What was she doing? Sour grapes I think.

Unbelievable that the undercover person gave the points to people with no expertise and had kids jumping in her bed with shoes on with some crazy woman wearing a gown! lol

Ross is actually playing a good game, to win the Apprentice, you don't actually need to always be the best. You just have to never be the worst. Every time he's been in the firing line, there was always someone worse to take the bullet.

Reactions: kxk
Back