Skip to main content

CELEBRITY APPRENTICE 2021

It will seem a bit manipulated if Josh is sent home (as much as I like Ross and David, they make for great TV). Also the whole, “while I used experts to rate the videos, I will be choosing who wins” is a bit suss. The experts probably voted for Ross’ video. Haha

Reactions: kxk
It will seem a bit manipulated is Josh is sent home (as much as I like Ross and David, they make for great TV). Also the whole, while I used experts to rate the videos, I will be choosing who wins. The experts probably voted for Ross’ video. Haha

No, he said that the experts said that Martha's video was more likely to go viral.

Disappointed Dave went. They lost their ‘narrator’ looks like he gets to advise Martha tomorrow, probably just so they can get more confessionals from Dave.
Probably should have been Josh.
Josh and Dave should have gone stronger on Ross telling them he wanted them to just go with his idea and if he failed, he would go down and wouldn’t take them down.
Seems like Sugar just didn’t like Dave.
I know it’s my own bias, but most disappointing elimination of the season and for me, the show loses a bit of shine.

Back