Skip to main content

Celebrities you would like to see in the jungle

Tully - I would so love to see her operate in this environment.
The Hoff - no explanation needed
Jackie Lambi - see above
rose porteous - there would be some smack downs, I suspect
ajay Rochester - the woman lives for drama and can't keep her mouth shut
perez Hilton - apparently his is not very nice (and a fame whore)

the last lot were a likeable bunch (lauren was a bit scarey) so next time throw in a bunch of hot heads.

Tully - I would so love to see her operate in this environment.
The Hoff - no explanation needed
Jackie Lambi - see above
rose porteous - there would be some smack downs, I suspect
ajay Rochester - the woman lives for drama and can't keep her mouth shut
perez Hilton - apparently his is not very nice (and a fame whore)

the last lot were a likeable bunch (lauren was a bit scarey) so next time throw in a bunch of hot heads.
I agree, next time I want to see them put some real fire crackers in there.

Tully would be excellent.
All the hot heads on Jo-bot's list would be excellent.

Warwick Capper. I've always had a soft spot for Wazza, plus he's really annoying.
Maggie Tabberer (I'd just really like to see how she styles her camp look, heh).
Zac from Big Brother because I like him.
Peter Everett; I like him also.
Sam Johnson, the actor. Like him.

The ghost of Andrew DaddoOOOOOOOO! he was robbed.

I have been thinking a bit about the season 4 cast and who I would like to see.

Blair McDonough (Actor)
TWVErPN.jpg

It has been 16 years since he was on the original season of Big Brother. I would love to see how he has matured and changed for better or for worse. I suspect we would fall in love with him all over again though. ;)

Lincoln Lewis (Actor)
4toh1f8.jpg

Hunk of the season for obvious reasons! :whistling:

Rob "Millsy" Mills (Actor / Singer)
c64fMTo.jpg

Millsy would be fun I think. I am a big fan of him and he is talented. He is currently doing a guest spot on Neighbours.

Tom Ballard (Comedian)
mSmglGb.jpg

He is a great guy, intelligent, gay (Woo!) and is really funny as well. I think he would bring a nice combination of humanity and humour to the show. :)

I will come up with another post of female celebrities I would like to see for season 4. :)

Lincoln Lewis. Hubba hubba. I was a bit lustful towards him when he was in Home and Away. Blair looks almost unrecognisable. Trying to work out who he looks like.

Lincoln Lewis. Hubba hubba. I was a bit lustful towards him when he was in Home and Away. Blair looks almost unrecognisable. Trying to work out who he looks like.

Apparently that particular photo of Blair hasn't been airbrushed and he does look almost unrecognisable but from browsing his instagram he pretty much has the same appearance as he did when he was on Channel Seven's Winners & Losers a few years ago. He is just a bit older and maybe has a little bit less hair as he did on his Neighbours days. ;):)

PTF2vZb.jpg

Would love it if they could somehow package a show with all of the dickheads from all of the morning shows, every channel, compete in teams against each other.
And, make a few take a vow of silence - ie Kochie, torture suggestions from viewers added

Would love it if they could somehow package a show with all of the dickheads from all of the morning shows, every channel, compete in teams against each other.
And, make a few take a vow of silence - ie Kochie, torture suggestions from viewers added
Good idea. Would be so easy to get them there.
Just inform all the breakfast teams of an impending natural disaster in the jungle and they will flock in droves with their carefully designed natural disaster raincoats of yellow or red with their channel's insignia emblazoned on the front.
Then welcome them to the jungle and inform them the natural disaster is in fact themselves.
Cue all breakfast teams frantically googling trivago for the best nearby natural disaster 5 star hotel.

Reactions: kxk
Good idea. Would be so easy to get them there.
Just inform all the breakfast teams of an impending natural disaster in the jungle and they will flock in droves with their carefully designed natural disaster raincoats of yellow or red with their channel's insignia emblazoned on the front.
Then welcome them to the jungle and inform them the natural disaster is in fact themselves.
Cue all breakfast teams frantically googling trivago for the best nearby natural disaster 5 star hotel.
Drizabones, RM Williams and moleskins that only come out in natural country disasters.

Would you watch it? Or just enjoy the blessed silent relief ... until the first one got evicted

I can almost guarantee that Ten will try to get Sophie Monk on the next season after the announcement of her being this year's bachelorette! ;)

After watching the Logies, I would love to see Ian "Molly" Meldrum.

It would be rating GOLD.

Though you would need subtitles when he speaks.

Back