• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Celebrities you would like to see in the jungle

Lucas

If you had a choice of putting any celebrity in the world to be in a second series of "I'm A Celebrity AU" (God willing ;):)) who would you like to see?

I would actually like to see some of the celebrities that were rumoured to be going in this season like:
  • Melissa Joan Hart
  • Ben from Brisbane
  • Rob Mills :shy:
I would love Tricia Walsh Smith from "Pineapple Dance Studios" to go in.
291m8i0.jpg

She was rumoured to go on the UK version (she released a single about it as well) but she never did. I think she would be soooooo good. She would be freaking hilarious and entertaining!

Hotness factor:
  • Jason Dundas
  • Kevin Pietersen (really nice guy as well)
  • Ben Milbourne

pecan

Awesome site donor
I would introduce the Australian audience to Gillian McKeith. :D

Realistically, do you think we have any chance of getting Janice Dickinson to give it a third go?

pecan

Awesome site donor
June Dally-Watkins? It could work, depending on who she was with.

Fiona

Dr Chris and Julia Morris. Brad McEwan from 10 news because I have a bit of a crush on him. Dennis Lillee for the same reason.
Richard Hammond and/or James May. Magda Szubanski, Judith Lucy. Gary Sweet. Rebecca Judd, haha.

delcan

Future Real Housewife
Awesome site donor
Watching the Neighbours 30th Anniversary Special - Craig McLaughlin was born to be on I'm a Celebrity. Just saying.

Kaz

Awesome site donor
The entire Federal Liberal Party & Clive Palmer, send them overseas in the desert somewhere & then cancel their passports so they can't comeback.

Fiona

I'd be getting up at that time if I was on nights. I'd been up since 330am and had to get up at 330am again this morning. I had hit a wall and was asleep on my feet.