Skip to main content

CBB UK 2018 - Discussion

I felt really bad for Courtney. I giggled at the slip on stage but i did feel bad that nobody really seemed to comfort her. I think she's really started on the back foot poor bugger. I haven't seen the drag show but did follow their fb page years ago and I'm really pleased they're in the house.

I don't blame India for being upset and bitchy about the misgendering. They have all met her as being a woman being a her and a she. She's fought long and hard to be a woman.

It's quite a nice house so far. I'm quite liking them all. If only they can be a bit more considerate of India it will be great.

Yeah its a weird "mistake" to make calling India him. Obviously subconciously or otherwise Amanda thinks of India as him.

It really is a dramatic change in casting from recent years. Ann is hilarious in her ways, probably a punish to live with but she amuses me.

So far the highlight has as always been Emma's beauty. Have i said before, I absolutely adore that woman.

I think India raises some valid arguments about the trans community... However the way she goes about bringing up those arguments. and the way she backs away from conversations when she isn't getting the answers she's looking for isn't helping anyone...

I can’t wait to binge watch and catch up on this series tomorrow.

Being a cyberweb dullard I would appreciate a link if any of you legends could pm me and hook me up.

:)

I can’t wait to binge watch and catch up on this series tomorrow.

Being a cyberweb dullard I would appreciate a link if any of you legends could pm me and hook me up.

:)
Just search on YouTube - that is where I watch it.

Reactions: Tee
I think India raises some valid arguments about the trans community... However the way she goes about bringing up those arguments. and the way she backs away from conversations when she isn't getting the answers she's looking for isn't helping anyone...
Malika was spot on today when she said India is a victim. She will always be a victim. She constantly thinks everyone is against her and she has it harder than anyone.

As a cis female I feel really intimidated by drag queens. They're far more femme and womanly than I.

I'm loving Shane J. Really really. That conversation about marriage equality with Ann, he's polite and respectful. Love it. I love his dream to be a role model for teens. I just think he's lovely.

As a cis female I feel really intimidated by drag queens. They're far more femme and womanly than I.

I'm loving Shane J. Really really. That conversation about marriage equality with Ann, he's polite and respectful. Love it. I love his dream to be a role model for teens. I just think he's lovely.

Love him too,he is very well spoken and a good role model.The one lady on "bit on the side" said that India has gone her whole life living as a man and is used to being heard/listened to and now that she is a woman she is finding the opposite to be true

India is an attention seeker plain and simple. Very annoying and I'm over her, get her out.

I've never heard of Courtney Act or Shane J but what a nice fella he is. I agree with what @Cowie said above.

Very much enjoying this season.

Shane has definitely 'redeemed' himself after the launch show, love watching him.

India's phobia... :rolleyes:

Why the hell do they keep sending Emma in to the house? Also why are those horrible face to face nominations back? Here we go again with an otherwise pretty decent start to a series followed by absolute garbage...

Last edited:
Me every time Courtney is on screen:

SLAY QUEEEEEEENN!!!
smiling-business-woman-snapping-fingers-d87w4n.jpg

Why the hell do they keep sending Emma in to the house? Also why are those horrible face to face nominations back? Here we go again with an otherwise pretty decent start to a series followed by absolute garbage...

Agreed. It was so awkward and Emma frankly wasn't good at handling the housemates live. Malika ate her alive lol.

India is sooooo tiresome.

Shane J is awesome and I wouldn't be surprised if he is there at the end.

Yay for an Aussie vegan pansexual drag queen slut! (He admits he's a slut so its all good)

Reactions: Tee
Agreed. It was so awkward and Emma frankly wasn't good at handling the housemates live. Malika ate her alive lol.

Face to face nominations are always a disaster and Emma going in with what seemed like very little preparation or authority made it worse... Both times she's gone in have been pointless...

Back