Skip to main content

Cat (2014 Housemate) Thread

The promo implied that she’s trying to hook up with the new guy after announcing her feelings for someone else just days ago as well as being made HOH. Being made a main character in these storylines will definitely keep her in the house for a while, but I can’t help but think this might be the beginning of a train wreck in slow motion (assuming there’s any truth to the above). I think she comes across as a nice person, but I can’t help but echo the opinions that her behaviour’s pretty erratic and misguided for a 30 year old, and watching this unfold might cause problems not just for her time in the house, but also after she’s out (social life, career, etc). I really don’t know what her motivation is for being on this show; it seems she in particular has a lot more to lose from it than to gain.

She's a moron,

Dependent on other people's validation, immature for her age, emotionally unstable and not interesting. I probably find Skye more interesting.

She seems like one of those women that live to please others and never really individuate. The whole Lawson thing was pathetic- even worse than Sandra. But I must say I think big brother frames women badly in those situations- women always come out last and end up humiliated by the editing.

I'm sure Sam and Lawson have led on both of these women in some way but it's cut

I think that's why I like her. She's gone from quiet, prim and proper to a sort of slutty librarian on heat.

And I like it.

There's a name for that. Hot Mess. :laugh:

She's definitely misplaced her hairbrush. Maybe one of the dogs ate it. I watched at my parents last night, and even my mum goes "That girl has problems with her mascara. Clumpy spiders!"

Yeah she needs to let loose. The librarian look doesn't work for her - it makes her look a lot older than she is.

She's a moron,

Dependent on other people's validation, immature for her age, emotionally unstable and not interesting. I probably find Skye more interesting.

She seems like one of those women that live to please others and never really individuate. The whole Lawson thing was pathetic- even worse than Sandra. But I must say I think big brother frames women badly in those situations- women always come out last and end up humiliated by the editing.

I'm sure Sam and Lawson have led on both of these women in some way but it's cut

I'm convinced they've both led the girls on. I'm not a huge fan of either guy, either, but at least Lawson came out and said what he had to say. I wonder what Sam said or did, but Sandra definitely hasn't backed off yet even if she claims to have.

And Cat does seem a little unstable.

Yeah she needs to let loose. The librarian look doesn't work for her - it makes her look a lot older than she is.

I'm convinced they've both led the girls on. I'm not a huge fan of either guy, either, but at least Lawson came out and said what he had to say. I wonder what Sam said or did, but Sandra definitely hasn't backed off yet even if she claims to have.

And Cat does seem a little unstable.

It seemed to me that Cat stopped listening to Lawson after he said "It's just not possible.". Though that was just my interpretation of the Cat and Lawson scene.

I wonder who Head of House Cat will take to the Sanctuary with her on the Friday night?

My guess is Skye.
yeah I was a little surprised when Cat said Skye was her go-to-girl and Lawson her go-to-guy.
I wonder if Sandra's nose would be put out of joint, she was hoping to go to the Sanctuary Suite last week with Sam.

When I originally saw her I thought she was lovely looking.

But after watching her interact in the house I see she has very unattractive qualities, and her looks are no longer lovely to me.

When I originally saw her I thought she was lovely looking.

But after watching her interact in the house I see she has very unattractive qualities, and her looks are no longer lovely to me.

What are her unattractive qualities?

I voted for Cat as Head of House

dhfvyx.gif

Back