Skip to main content

Can international viewers watch episodes and vote on the JumpIn website?

I'll be travelling the states mid october to mid november and was wondering if I'd be able to use Jump In over there to keep up to date.. looks like I'll just have to hope the hotels wifi will allow me to torrent the eps.

Just tried jumpin from Germany. I have something or other sorted to watch iview. Which I am super chuffed about. But it seems whatever platform it is doesn't subscribe to jumpin. Yet. Which I guess I can understand compared to iview (abc australia) and BBC. So I will have to rely on you fabulous dedicated nuts who upload. Thank you in anticipation.

I just saw this on twitter, looks like I was right when I said that it would be hard for people overseas to watch BBAU this year. Looks like all those idiot yanks on twitter last year made such a big deal out of BBAU being Soooooooo good, that now it going to be harder for the average person to watch.

Dr. Detroit ‏@BBCouchPotatoes 2m
working on finding another uploader. #BBAU is getting blocked and removed all over the place #BBUK #CBB
I knew this was going to happen. They started removing BBAU content from youtube with about 4 weeks remaining in the season last year so it doesn't surprise that once they cottoned on to its popularity there, they've continued doing that this year.

BB2014 Launch Roundup
Day 2

Bite Sized Big Brother: Launch Show
See what went down during Big Brother 2014's Launch Show.
HD Video (194.4MB) | SD Video (41.1MB)

House Tour
Take a tour of the Big Brother House.
HD Video (30.0MB) | SD Video (6.4MB)

The First Power Play
Priya and Katie action their first Power Play.
HD Video (24.6MB) | SD Video (10.9MB)

Meet David
David reckons he’ll be the comedian of the house and that his occupation gives him a distinct advantage over rival housemates.
HD Video (52.6MB) | SD Video (11.3MB)

Meet Dion
Dion has two obsessions in life. His girlfriend of four years, Jordan, and his fitness.
HD Video (58.8MB) | SD Video (12.5MB)

Meet Gemma
Gemma is a fiery redhead whose no-nonsense approach to life and people comes from being bullied about her height in school.
HD Video (32.6MB) | SD Video (12.0MB)

Meet Jake
Jake was a serious tennis player chasing a career as a pro until an injury convinced him it wasn’t the life for him.
HD Video (62.8MB) | SD Video (13.3MB)

Meet Jason
Running his own agency means Jason has to work hard and talk a lot.
HD Video (60.7MB) | SD Video (12.9MB)

Meet Katie
One of six children, Katie knows you have to be loud to be heard.
HD Video (32.6MB) | SD Video (12.1MB)

Meet Lisa
Lisa is a proud “Westie” who was brought up in the outer Sydney suburb of Penrith but now lives the cosmopolitan life in the city.
HD Video (53.4MB) | SD Video (11.3MB)

Meet Pryia
Indian-born Priya was raised in a rural town by middle class parents who worked hard.
HD Video (59.1MB) | SD Video (12.5MB)

Meet Ryan
“I think I would know more about girls than any of the other guys” is Ryan’s confident boast.
HD Video (62.0MB) | SD Video (13.1MB)

Meet Sandra
Country girl Sandra had a healthy small town upbringing which involved large doses of sport and saw her representing NSW at softball.
HD Video (58.3MB) | SD Video (12.3MB)

Meet Skye
Still young and searching for her calling in life, serving people coffee is a career that excites Skye..
HD Video (56.4MB) | SD Video (11.9MB)

Meet Travis
An unashamed home-boy, Travis still lives with his mum, dad and two brothers in Melbourne’s Western suburbs.
HD Video (73.2MB) | SD Video (15.5MB)

Didn't know where to put the above seeing as we have no live feed yet :)punch::cry::rage:) but thought here's as good a place as any better than that shit official site.

Oh and the jumpin episode doesn't appear to be up yet it keeps giving me a 404 error.

Didn't know where to put the above seeing as we have no live feed yet :)punch::cry::rage:) but thought here's as good a place as any better than that shit official site.

Oh and the jumpin episode doesn't appear to be up yet it keeps giving me a 404 error.
Yeah it was doing that earlier. Appears to be working now. I'm watching again :)

How unfortunate that it's a chore for international fans to find and watch an episode. Thanks everyone for offering help, and especially videos! What a great community :)

But it's all storyline, no titles.
The titles theme music etc have to be removed to bypass the content id system that YouTube and others use to restrict content sharing. Further as some sites limit free uploads to an hour some of the padding also has to be removed.

If you want the themes and titles complain to endemol and channel 9 and ask them politely to let those outside Australia watch the show.

How unfortunate that it's a chore for international fans to find and watch an episode. Thanks everyone for offering help, and especially videos! What a great community :)
I don't know... I just don't see why it has to be a big deal about blocking tv to other regions in this day and age. People move all over the world and use the internet. Borders are artificial anyway.

It it about the advertising? And because they could otherwise on-sell the rights to the show elsewhere? Because I am not going to be using KFC or whatever advertising product from Australia if I am in another country anyway... Plus they DONT on sell the show as far as I know anyway. So why not just let people watch it?

What am I missing. What advantage is there in blocking it?

Back