Skip to main content

Can international viewers watch episodes and vote on the JumpIn website?

chriskicks

I know that there are a couple of dedicated youtube uploaders who will post this season for international viewers, but if it's available on jumpin then it would be easier to have episodes and info all in one place. i don't expect it to be, but i'm not sure how to find out if the videos are locked to australian viewers only.

If it's like last year, every video on the site will be locked to aussie
But have noticed a few of its YouTube videos working in NZ

3 letters my friend......... V-P-N
Why go to all that trouble of setting up a VPN when you can just simply download a copy through the usual methods??

That's what I'm doing and I live in the country this BB version is available on broadcast tv. It's simpler and better that way because I get to skip all those ads that pad the show up to an extra 40 mins in some cases.

Usual methods? I suggested a VPN so this person could watch the "Fake Live Feed" on the jump in website.
Trustee ol' torrents/usenet. :) It's easier and cheaper than getting watching it via a VPN, at least that's what I think could be wrong of course. I'm assuming that the 'jump in' content would also be part of the Daily Show, isn't it?

Trustee ol' torrents/usenet. :) It's easier and cheaper than getting watching it via a VPN, at least that's what I think could be wrong of course. I'm assuming that the 'jump in' content would also be part of the Daily Show, isn't it?
I think that last year there were some clips that never made the daily shows, but most of it does end up in the DS.

Use "Hola Better Internet" - it's a free add on to your browser and will remember that you want to visit jump-in.com.au "from Australia" each time you visit after just setting it up once. Works perfectly for me. :)

Have a look at couchpotatoradio.com they might have the stream

Use "Hola Better Internet" - it's a free add on to your browser and will remember that you want to visit jump-in.com.au "from Australia" each time you visit after just setting it up once. Works perfectly for me. :)

Yeah this a good tip but Hola is always super slow for me.

You could also see if realitytvfan.org post episodes. They usually do but not sure how fast they are at getting them posted.

I just saw this on twitter, looks like I was right when I said that it would be hard for people overseas to watch BBAU this year. Looks like all those idiot yanks on twitter last year made such a big deal out of BBAU being Soooooooo good, that now it going to be harder for the average person to watch.

Dr. Detroit ‏@BBCouchPotatoes 2m
working on finding another uploader. #BBAU is getting blocked and removed all over the place #BBUK #CBB

Back