Skip to main content

Brain Teasers.......

Is it something along the lines of advice? I can't make the text go white. I am on an ipad. Anyone know how? Whenever the colour selection pops up, it ignores me if I try and select a colour...then it will let me edit, but the white comes out grey...help!

Nope.

I worked out a long time ago with these types of riddles is to concentrate on only one of the points. If you concentrate on only one it makes it easier (although you have to have the right one). With yours it's easiest to concentrate on the "the poor have it" part.

Guys, you can use [noparse]"
this is a spoiler
"[/noparse] to hide stuff.

this is a spoiler

Okay another.

Hide your answer if you know.

He who made it didn't want it, he who bought it didn't use it, and he who used it didn't know it. What is it?

...Allgood...is it...
a Will?
... because the part where it says...
'he who bought it' sounds like he died
... although the last part doesn't make sense then does it?... hmmmmm... I may have to put more thought into this... I'll get back to you... lol!... cheers.

...some random stuff to look at... I'm pretty sure that they haven't been on here before... enjoy... cheers.

original.gif

ku-xlarge.gif

ku-xlarge1.gif

ku-xlarge4.gif

ku-xlarge2.gif

Coffin/casket

Bingo.

I found this one which is interesting. The ballerina one I could always get to spin either direction, but I am finding this cat difficult to change.

Optical-illusion-kitty.gif

Edit - Actually this one is easy as well, I just look slightly off screen and imagine it the other way and it works.

I love these things if anyone has found any others. The train one in this thread is awesome.

...oh bummer!... I was heading in the right direction thinking that it was a Will... as Maxwell Smart would say... 'missed it by that much!'... lol!... cheers.

Bingo.

I found this one which is interesting. The ballerina one I could always get to spin either direction, but I am finding this cat difficult to change.

Optical-illusion-kitty.gif

Edit - Actually this one is easy as well, I just look slightly off screen and imagine it the other way and it works.

I love these things if anyone has found any others. The train one in this thread is awesome.

...what about this one ... it was on the 'Gizmodo' website... these are the instructions ...

Cover the middle of the corridor and the animation speeds up; cover the sides and it slows down

fdsh.gif

...I tried it... it sort of works for me... what about you guys?... cheers.

Guys, you can use [noparse]"
this is a spoiler
"[/noparse] to hide stuff.

this is a spoiler

Thanks [MENTION=4530]oddjob[/MENTION], but how do you actually do it - does one of the buttons put it in spoiler format. Because I can't work out which one.

Thanks [MENTION=4530]oddjob[/MENTION], but how do you actually do it - does one of the buttons put it in spoiler format. Because I can't work out which one.

There's no button I don't think, you just type [noparse]
in front of what you want hidden, and
[/noparse] after it.

As pecan said, there's no button for it. Easiest to just use another like the bold button and replace the B's with SPOILER's.

As pecan said, there's no button for it. Easiest to just use another like the bold button and replace the B's with SPOILER's.

Ah thanks. Well I'm impressed anyone could work that out!! That was a brain teaser!!

Last edited:
Back