Skip to main content

Big Brother VIP set to launch in 2021 featuring some of Australia’s biggest celebrities

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 7 are bringing us even more Big Brother and you guys are already tearing the show to threads? Just when i thought that i had heard it all!

But it's good to criticise things you like because you want to see the best version of it.

I don’t think Gretel is that motivated by money
Before Sonia was announced to host the show for Seven, in an interview (I think it was one where she was speaking with Kyle and Jackie O) she said she takes any job she is offered these days if the money is enough - because she then uses that money to fund other things/projects that otherwise may not have been able to go ahead.

So 7 are bringing us even more Big Brother and you guys are already tearing the show to threads? Just when i thought that i had heard it all!
You know it's true...

qQSBs9.gif

I have no idea why you’re even here most of the time... You only seem to chime in to the conversation to comment on other members.

I have no idea why you’re even here most of the time... You only seem to chime in to the conversation to comment on other members.
It’s hilarious because the entire thread so far has genuinely just been people throwing out names of potential HMs and where the new house might be located.

I’ve noticed so many members do this though, they literally don’t contribute anything to a thread but then just randomly pop up out of the blue to say something to cause unnecessary drama. It’s great.

It’s hilarious because the entire thread so far has genuinely just been people throwing out names of potential HMs and where the new house might be located.

I’ve noticed so many members do this though, they literally don’t contribute anything to a thread but then just randomly pop up out of the blue to say something to cause unnecessary drama. It’s great.
I mean we’re all guilty of it from time to time but that member in particular is one who stands out the most to me. Even through I rarely bicker like I used to some still feel I’m the big bad around here.

If it's anything like Celebrity Big Brother UK I'll be more excited for this than the regular series. They might have to take some risks with the casting to keep it interesting though. If the dynamic between the celebrities is too happy and nice the audience might lose interest.

Which celebrities do you think will be ideal housemates?

I won't be surprised if Sam Dastyari or Jacqui Lambie do it as I remember both did reality TV before with I'm a Celebrity.

I hope we don't get any politicians in the series. They do not make for good television.

If they did the main version properly they wouldn't need the celeb version to fill extra weeks. I'd rather see the money spent on celebs fees invested into making the main series live once again.
I think the cost savings element was blown way out of proportion... The real reason the show isn’t live has to do with control. It’s exactly the same reason Nine stripped away the live feed in the previous series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back