Skip to main content

Big Brother US 2015: #BBTakeover premieres Jun 24th

I CANNOT believe what Steve did. WHYYY? Perfect opportunity to get Becky out and he BLEW it! Why would he go after Meg or Jackie? Sure they're 'floaters' but he could have got Becky or even Shelli out. What a complete waste of a HOH. I thought Jackie was warming up and would have been an interesting HG. Meg wouldn't be missed at all. They should get Steve out at the first opportunity... he is way to emotionally frail for this kind of game. Right now i'm rooting for Jonnie Mac & James.[DOUBLEPOST=1439705872][/DOUBLEPOST]
Anyway...

Saw this today and lol'd.

Rsf37dN.jpg

bM8Z1mg.jpg

Sq7mpDQ.jpg

x7pFWyo.jpg

haha.. run Liz.. RUNNNN!!!!!

I CANNOT believe what Steve did. WHYYY? Perfect opportunity to get Becky out and he BLEW it! Why would he go after Meg or Jackie? Sure they're 'floaters' but he could have got Becky or even Shelli out. What a complete waste of a HOH. I thought Jackie was warming up and would have been an interesting HG. Meg wouldn't be missed at all. They should get Steve out at the first opportunity... he is way to emotionally frail for this kind of game. Right now i'm rooting for Jonnie Mac & James.

Duh I meant Austin not Shelli.

Devo that James left.. nooooooo!
Why does nobody have the balls to back door Vanessa (or even put her on the block)?

I have no idea. She plays the 'woe is me' card pretty well.. she's so annoying. Man, they shoulda taken Julia out while they had the chance. The only one left I want to win is Johnnie Mac... I don't think it's gonna happen though.

It died quite early for me - least interested I've been in it for years. The farce of the twin twist killed it for me - had they actually had consequences for them being found out the series might have panned out quite differently.

It's also too long and too predictable. BB Canada showed you can keep the format fresh and have competitions which feel brand new, while with BBUSA they now just recycle everything from year to year.

The only rule with the twin twist was that they couldn't be evicted, and I thought people finding out about the twins was interesting from a game perspective. At least it provided us with something new instead of a BB5 rehash.

I definitely agree that BBUS has gotten too long (I have no clue why they made it 12 weeks in BB15, and I really have no clue why they made it 13 in BB16) but this season's been really good and easily the best since BB11, although the competition was rather weak. The first half of the season was fantastic, and even though things definitely slowed down after the first double it's still been decent enough.

Disagree on that I'm afraid - even CBS boss and Mr Chenbot Les Moones thinks it's a dud, though blames the casting rather than producers:
And yet you’re still involved on a micro level with a lot of decisions. I’ve heard you still play a role in signing off on the cast for Big Brother

By the way, this wasn’t a great year for casting on Big Brother.

Early on, the cast seemed pretty promising!

I agree. Usually you have one or two disappointments. I think we had five or six disappointments. Another discussion.
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2015/09/cbs-les-moonves-bb17-casting-criticism/

Oh I know, but if Moonves somehow thinks that last year's atrocious pile of garbage was better than this year's show then he kinda doesn't really have any credibility or taste as far as I'm concerned.

I'm glad Austin was booted, he gave me the creeps. And those twins are nasty girls, I hope Liz doesn't win.

I agree with Johnnie Mac in his eviction interview that tactically he should have voted Steve out instead of Austin, so he didn't get targeted for being part of an obvious final two. Sad to see him go, we've been doing Johnnie Mac impersonations for weeks in my house, lol.

So now Vanessa should win, she's played a pretty good game, despite all the emotion.

She's been the only one who deserves to win for weeks. Suspect the twin will though if she makes final two.

I hope Liz doesn't win. Vanessa is the only one left in there who has played a decent game, so she deserves to win. I wish Jonnie Mac had made it through but yay i'm soooo glad Austin is out. Can't stand him.

If either of them take Liz to F2, they deserve to lose. It takes just five votes to win, and Liz basically already has two votes (Julia and Austin) - and has her sister in jury to campaign hard for her ffs.

Vanessa has no chance of winning after screwing over every single person in jury, and sending Austin to them in such a blindsight that he'd be an idiot to not get revenge by revealing all the dirt, double deals etc she has made throughout the game to the jury to solidify her game loss.

If either of them take Liz to F2, they deserve to lose. It takes just five votes to win, and Liz basically already has two votes (Julia and Austin) - and has her sister in jury to campaign hard for her ffs.

Vanessa has no chance of winning after screwing over every single person in jury, and sending Austin to them in such a blindsight that he'd be an idiot to not get revenge by revealing all the dirt, double deals etc she has made throughout the game to the jury to solidify her game loss.
i think (and hope) that alot of the jury members won't be bitter and will respect how much control she had during the game even if it meant that they suffered because of it

All that says (to me), is that she played the game better than everyone else. They'd still be in there if they'd played a good game. Austin is just as guilty as Vanessa with his side deals etc. He totally would have sold out his "girlfriend' out in a heartbeat if it meant getting further in the game, regardless of his "I tried to take them as far as I could" bleating... but Vanessa was smart & got rid of him at the first opportunity. I've always found that the jury on USBB tend to calm down, even when they've been back doored, lied to, all the things that led them to be in the jury, and they vote for the person who played the best game. If that's the case this season, then Vanessa should win hands down.

In my opinion of course :p

Back