Skip to main content

Big Brother US 2015: #BBTakeover premieres Jun 24th

Only good thing to come out of the whole mess was James winning America's Choice. I did like how he played his own game in the early days and wasn't afraid to take a shot at big targets.

Really was a tired old season - think the time is probably right for a full on All Stars next year, but fundamental change to the format is needed - the whole Veto element basically needs reworking.

Only good thing to come out of the whole mess was James winning America's Choice. I did like how he played his own game in the early days and wasn't afraid to take a shot at big targets.

Really was a tired old season - think the time is probably right for a full on All Stars next year, but fundamental change to the format is needed - the whole Veto element basically needs reworking.

Agree on all counts. Was very happy when James won America's Choice.

James was so much fun, nice to see him get 25k for his efforts.

And I didn't love Steve, but it is nice to see a superfan win ... at least Liz didn't win.

Liz definitely would've had my vote. Steve's speeches were annoying because he was trying to take credit for a bunch of things that he didn't really do. Liz's speeches were atrocious, but I don't think she had anything prepared because she didn't expect to be in the F2. But yeah, she had to navigate the twin twist and was obviously the center of the closest trio in BBUS history, and yet she never faced eviction until the third to last week. Once Austwins were finally targeted, she somehow came out of it all alive without winning a competition even though Liz is clearly the one who should've been targeted first since she's the connecting piece between Julia and Austin. She had great relationships with the right people and used those to her advantage. She was the one who got Vanessa to not backdoor Austin Week 5, she survived the F6 eviction over Julia when she clearly should have been evicted, she was close enough with Vanessa to save herself at F5 when Austin was nominated instead, etc. She would've had my vote easily.

Back