Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

Chloe made the distinction that the 5000 being offered wasn't already in the prize pool - so she was under the impression they were all being offered 5000 and that by accepting it they weren't taking away something from the eventual winner. She doesn't consider herself having a chance to win ... she mentioned thats 5 months earnings for her.

Later Joel said "if I wanted 5000 I would go out and earn it" ... well guess what you spoilt entitled selfopinionated prat - Chloe DOES go out and earn it and that represented a lot of money she doesn't think she will get another opportunity to win ...

Good on her.

Yes it did look a bit hypocritical BUT Joels 2500 came OFF the prize fund - for a small pizza ... as did Nick's 5000 to be in the final ...

Yes she could ADD to the total but she wasn't taking anything away from it as such.

Also whilst Sam, Cristian and Danny got praise for hanging on during that task and winning back some prizemoney = Chloe's decisions re who should be allocated what money were pretty much bang on and so that also helped win that prizemoney back

I really hope that this doesn't cause her to be evicted this week ... I think she deserves to be in the final

Had Marc and the Hag never entered the house I think we would have seen a more confident, funny and playful side of Chloe - they stifled her and others in the house.

IF the prizemoney really HAS been affected by C5's decision to prolong the Hag and other Legends stay in the house for a week, and to bring in other exHM's then I think that is disgusting and the HM's have been cheated!!

If I was in Chloe's position I would have taken the 5k - It wasn't getting taken out of the prize fund so her actions are justified and she hasn't gone back on her word. Harry brought up a good point that the only reason Danny is pissed is because he himself didn't get to do it.

I reckon main reason Danny is pissed is because he thinks Chloe took HIS money.

The problem with Chloe is her naïveté. She just doesn't see what's happening, she judges every single character in the house wrong. I liked the way she told Danny to shut up because she hadn't finished her lil speech, that was cool, because Danny the Dick thought he could just steamroll her in his good-natured, misogynistic way.

So when it comes down to it, all remaining HMs are a bit loopy in one way or another. But when we talk about outright nasty, there are two: Danny and Cristian. The others are simply misguided in their own illusory ways. :wacky:

...I sure wish that Cristian would not do that (c)rap shit... HE IS NOT GOOD AT IT!!!!!... when Joel wound up Harry did you notice Nick laughing along with them all when she stormed off?... seriously... what a little toady turdhead he is!... Nick looked like Gollum crouched in the shower like that... Joel is really grating on me big time now... he couldn't help himself by going into the bathroom to continue on with his harassment with Harry... no wonder she is pissed off with him... he is deliberately trying to press peoples buttons just as his mentor Meathead Marc did... he is trying to make others look bad so that he looks good obviously... he learned well from Meathead Marc for sure...

...Danny shouting at Chloe and swearing at her is a form of bullying and intimidation as far as I'm concerned... she was quite within her rights to accept the 5000 pounds as was Jack and Slimey Sam... fuck Danny and his attempts to hang onto his winnings!... he is certain that he has won this and hates the idea of others pinching his winnings... the money wasn't that much when you think of Joel's 2500 pound pizza or Nick's buying his way out of eviction for 5ooo pounds so what's the big deal???... good on you all for taking the money!... fuck you Danny!...

...Danny's reaction was disgusting!... what a potential 'snapping and start killing people' type he is!!!!... (please UK public... I implore you... don't make him the winner!... please!)... I really feel for Chloe... she is so conscious of peoples feelings around her... Danny needs to shut the fuck up!!... Joel saying that... "if I want 5 grand I'll go and earn it"... riiiiiiiight!!!... sure you would!...

...Chloe is too forgiving too easily with making up with Danny as far as I'm concerned... he needs to know that she is not accountable to him... she's too nice for her own good I believe... it was nice of Jack to nominate Chloe and Harry to get their suitcases back... it was good to see that... and now to watch BOTS... (as long as SHE/IT 0r SHIT for short)... isn't on it of course!... cheers.

I appreciate your apprehension Sticky and am as aware of the general Harry-bashing atmosphere as you are. It was Helen who defended Harry though and stood up against the "Attack-Harry-Mob". :)

...she did???... good on her for doing so but I still hate her... thanks for telling me though...

If he did do that, and sustained it for the whole show, then he deserves the win.

...haha!... no he doesn't... Harry does lol!...

I am finding this show so much more compelling since the celebrity and dickhead hijack has stopped, and we are watching a bunch of people play Big Brother.

...I totally agree with you on this Winterbourne... it's like Big Brother should be!...

May Cristian and Sam NEVER EVER form a group and release a song together ... NEVER EVER EVER!! lol

...Amen to that crimmy... Amen to that!... cheers.

Chloe made the distinction that the 5000 being offered wasn't already in the prize pool - so she was under the impression they were all being offered 5000 and that by accepting it they weren't taking away something from the eventual winner. She doesn't consider herself having a chance to win ... she mentioned thats 5 months earnings for her.

Later Joel said "if I wanted 5000 I would go out and earn it" ... well guess what you spoilt entitled selfopinionated prat - Chloe DOES go out and earn it and that represented a lot of money she doesn't think she will get another opportunity to win ...

Good on her.

Yes it did look a bit hypocritical BUT Joels 2500 came OFF the prize fund - for a small pizza ... as did Nick's 5000 to be in the final ...

Yes she could ADD to the total but she wasn't taking anything away from it as such.

Also whilst Sam, Cristian and Danny got praise for hanging on during that task and winning back some prizemoney = Chloe's decisions re who should be allocated what money were pretty much bang on and so that also helped win that prizemoney back

I really hope that this doesn't cause her to be evicted this week ... I think she deserves to be in the final

Had Marc and the Hag never entered the house I think we would have seen a more confident, funny and playful side of Chloe - they stifled her and others in the house.

IF the prizemoney really HAS been affected by C5's decision to prolong the Hag and other Legends stay in the house for a week, and to bring in other exHM's then I think that is disgusting and the HM's have been cheated!!

...I feel like I wrote this post crimmy because you have said everything that I was thinking lol!... two minds thinking alike for sure lol!... cheers.

...why the hell is Meathead Marc on BOTS yet again?... he adds absolutely nothing whatsoever to the show... I had to laugh at Jack's dad saying a reason as to why Jack should remain in the house is because if he had to massage John McCrirrick and survived it he should remain lolol!... I also had to laugh when that female floor manager walked onto camera to take Rylan's robe thinking that they were on a commercial break lol... very funny indeed!...

...Meathead Marc speaks... I shudder... he talks vile as usual... I cringe and hatred seethes from me... moving on... Rylan does (c)rap 10 times better than Cristian... ANYONE does (c)rap better than Cristian when I think about it!... that female panel member said that Danny sees Chloe as his biggest rival for the jackpot and that's the reason that he had the big argument with her and made up after a little while... you know what?... she's probably right as far as I'm concerned... but Chloe's not looking too crash hot in the eviction polls so she may not be such a threat to him after all unfortunately... cheers.

I finally realised who Joel reminds me of....
Joffrey_HBO_Promo_Shot_2012.jpg

So... they evicted two housemates tonight.

All the "4 In, 4 Out" housemates are gone - funnily enough, the all left one after the other in the last three weeks. I guess the general public hated that twist as much as the bigger fans did.

...oh shit!... Harry's gone!... oh great!... Slimey Sam's gone!... oh hell!... Chloe or Jack need the money so let one of them win!... oh fuck!... please don't let Danny win!... cheers.

Danny and Cristian... wet blankets, nasty ones. Why are they here? Oh... they are pretty.

Get your act together women!!!! :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

Back