Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

Christian has turned into an annoying prick. Finally grows some balls after 5 WEEKS and now has the audacity to act all high and mighty like the big guy.

I hate how Jack acts like a little bitch within the group as well and then try's to act like a big man when he goes into the bedroom with his friends and unleashes on this massive rant. Its even funnier when whoever he is ranting and bitching about walks into the room and he stops straight away like a little bitch. He then has the audacity to gang up on Simon and label him as two faced.

I am sick of Chloe acting like the innocent victim as well. Brian is acting wayyy over the top as well. He needs to calm the fuck down.

Joel and Nick have fallen under the radar as has Sam and Simon. Nikki is in la la land. Helen is just Helen. Marc needs to get back on track and start taking the likes of Danny and Christian on instead of trying to win their friendship back. They are acting like absolute assholes to be honest. Harry is an annoying bitch.

Overall I can't wait for the "legends" to leave so the actual housemates who are competing for the prize money can start to form new dynamics. I would like Harry, Danny and Jack to go next. Harry so Nick can come out of his shell more. Danny because I want to see how his group handle things without him there plus he has just turned into an annoying wanker. And Jack because he adds nothing to the current story lines whatsoever and he is just a hypocritical little bitch.

That might have sounded harsh and if it did it served it's intended purpose.

i think it's unfair that marc can't be nominated since i assume he will be staying in the house after timewarp (month?) finishes, and also pisses me off how he's trying to sway people's nominations so that they're what he wants, but is passing it off like it is whats best for them

...well well well!... (three holes in the ground)... I'm away for a couple of days and so much has happened in the house!... I've just watched the episodes of the last 3 days in one hit so a little bit of 'catch-up' is in order for me so here goes...

...the eviction show:...the show starts off with Meathead Marc pulling the bed covers off every housemates bed... 'for a laugh'... this is persistent bullying as far as I'm concerned... he is basically telling them that they will sleep and wake up... 'we he decides that they will'... to me that is him... 'stamping his mark'... watching the task where the housemates get to turn those buckets of crap all over the 'guests' was a bloody riot... I so loved that part... Helen the Horrendous Heartless Hag from Hell in the Diary Room giving her opinion on proceedings in the house... WHO GIVES A SHIT ON WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY?... seriously... who really cares?... shut up you hag!...

...what she said about Victor Ebuwa about him being a 'coker' is straight slander... she has no evidence whatsoever that he is and he has threatened legal action about it... I so hope that happens!... she is such a vile person... Big Brother even put up a 'disclaimer' to wipe their hands clean of a possible defamation lawsuit by Victor against her lol!... were they panicking?... I like to believe so lol!... I did like to see Danny grow a pair and stand up to her even though he blubbered like a little girl after...

...then Cristian and Jack stood up to her next which was so good to see... especially when Cristian walked up to Joel and asked... "did I say Helen's name?"... and Joel replied... "no!"... then Cristian turned to her and said... "there you go!"... she had nothing to say for once!... she lost both battles right there folks!...

...it was a bit out of character for Meathead Marc to be so silent during all of that so did he listen to Victors words after all?... I loved that conversation between Brave Brian/Jack and Cristian... is that the actual start of the rebellion under Meathead Marc's reign in the house?... Brave Brian was later rallying his troops later on too... I love it!...

...did you ever get the feeling that while talking with Harry that Meathead Marc was realising that she was a lot smarter than him and he knew it?... I certainly felt so...

...I laughed my head off while watching Helen the Horrendous Heartless Hag from Hell crying in the Diary Room... did she realise that she might be sued for what she said about Victor?... haha!... I sure hope so!... lol!... the shattered look on Jades face when she was evicted was one of pure shock wasn't it?... she really expected Cristian to go just as the rest of the world did...

...on BOTS straight after the show White Dee said that she hates Sam... good on you girl!... lol!... Emma was raving on about how great Nick is!... is he earmarked as Big Brothers heir to the throne of the 'golden boy' tag if anything happens to Meathead Marc?... some of the highlights on BOTS is where they showed Brave Brian giving it to Helen the Horrendous Heartless Hag from Hell again... I loved it!... when Cristian and Meathead Marc were arguing I do believe that Cristian well and truly flustered Meathead Marc and won that bout... well done Cristian!... oh well... that's eviction night out of the way... cheers.

...Sunday's show:... I watched Sundays show and my oh my... isn't Meathead Marc looking like a worried 'lad' as of late?...he has the look of a King watching his empire crumbling before his eyes... with the looks on his face as of late it really shows...

marcs face.jpg

...he's definitely not looking a happy chappy is he?... I had to laugh at Helen the Horrendous Heartless Hag from Hell giving Chloe advice with what's wrong with every other housemate but herself... Meathead Marc is shitting himself because Danny refuses to talk to him lol!...had to also laugh at Joel thinking that Bjorn Borg was the guy from ABBA... god bless his ignorance lol!... Marc was so rattled while talking to Big Brother in the Diary Room wasn't he?...he's in total denial of any blame for everything that is happening around him!...

...Danny whimps out and apologises to Helen the Horrendous Heartless Hag from Hell !!!!... WTF?????... I was just starting to respect the numbnuts before that... he's back where he started with me now...it was very telling when Brave Brian and nutbag Nikki were talking about the other two wasn't it?... it shows that Nikki is not in their camp for sure... talk about 'bum-licking' when Meathead Marc stood up and shook Cristian's hand straight away when he knew that he was having to nominate next eh?... it was good to see Danny 'up' him about it at least...

...every time Danny has a go at Meathead Marc his faithful Rottweiler backs him up... it's pathetic... another good laugh was when Slimey Sam was justifying her earlier actions to Cristian and the look on her face when he nominated her next regardless lolol!... the irony of Meathead Marc in the Diary Room when he says that the clique are 'picking on the weak'!!!!!... (in other words... his minions)... omg I was in stitches... and then later he was directly coaching Slimey Sam to pick Danny for her nomination... "you know what to do!"... were his words... that is a direct breach of the rules!!!!... where is his punishment????... oh that's right... he's their 'Golden Boy'... I almost forgot!... anyhow that's Sunday show done... cheers.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but has anybody noticed we haven't had a single week of normal nominations? The closest was week 2 but they still showed the nominations of those nominated. A purist's nightmare.

Danny's rebellion didn't last long. He and Marc are talking again and before you know it, Danny's gonna be one of Marc's playthings again.
If Cristian survives the eviction, he'll be back under Marc's domination again too, the rapper can't stand on his own two feet and needs Danny's support. Whatever Danny does, Cristian will do.
I don't know which one of the two is more pathetic.

Cristian (20) referring to Sam (27) in the DR as: "I like the girl." Wake up lil boy, she's been around the block and you are still a virgin.

The big brother chick really gave Harry a hard time during noms... why? Rattle Harry or new chick sitting for big brother voice exams?

It'll be interesting to see the commitment of the public and make good on their previous outrage and vote out Simon. Somehow I doubt it. I fear Simon and Cristian will survive. The women-hating women will probably vote Harry out not Sam, because harry showed her tits. Crazy world this. :unsure:

...Today's Show:... oh dear... Meathead Marc looks like he has the 'sulky poohs"!... his empire is crumbling... his minions are being nominated... he can't 'protect' his minions from the nasty widdle 'cliche monsters' any longer... it's just not his days of late.... aaaawwwwww!... poor widdle snookums!... pacing around the garden on an obviously cold morning in his undies while wearing a hoodie.... really???... I mean REALLY???... I called him a 'numbnuts ' in my previous post... that second image obviously proves that I'm right...

m1.jpg dickhead.jpg

...just a thought... just imagine how tense that house would be if they weren't allowed to smoke?... Meathead Marc's and Helen the Horrendous Heartless Hag from Hell's faces when Slimey Sam went against their wishes and nominated Harry instead of Danny eh?... that was pure gold right there folks!... her face during that showed just what a nasty wicked person that she is...

GLAMOROUS...-NOT!.gif

...she couldn't help herself and shit on Slimey Sam for making that choice too... I laughed when Joel said that he would marry Nikki... just the thought of them two going to a political function at 10 Downing Street with the Prime Minister as a couple just slays me lol!!!!!... Simple Simon pipes up and says that Danny fancies Helen the Horrendous Heartless Hag from Hell in his opinion?????.... VOMIT SPEW CHUCK CHUNDER!!!!!!... oh please!!... isn't Danny suffering enough???... how deluded is Simple Simon to think that???... what a wanker!!!...

...Harry showed that she does have principles when it comes to nominations even though she chose Simple Simon in my opinion... now something that really chews on my meat gristle is that Meathead Marc was again seen 'coaching' Simple Simon on who to choose for his nomination a second time!!!!... first with Slimey Sam and then Simple Simon!!!!... what about the fooking rules Big Brother????... you know... those silly little things that actually meant something all those years ago eh?... (tsk! tsk! Sticky!... he's their 'golden boy' remember???)... oh!... that's right!... GRRRRRRR!... cheers.

Danny's rebellion didn't last long. He and Marc are talking again and before you know it, Danny's gonna be one of Marc's playthings again.
If Cristian survives the eviction, he'll be back under Marc's domination again too, the rapper can't stand on his own two feet and needs Danny's support. Whatever Danny does, Cristian will do.
I don't know which one of the two is more pathetic.

Cristian (20) referring to Sam (27) in the DR as: "I like the girl." Wake up lil boy, she's been around the block and you are still a virgin.

The big brother chick really gave Harry a hard time during noms... why? Rattle Harry or new chick sitting for big brother voice exams?

It'll be interesting to see the commitment of the public and make good on their previous outrage and vote out Simon. Somehow I doubt it. I fear Simon and Cristian will survive. The women-hating women will probably vote Harry out not Sam, because harry showed her tits. Crazy world this. :unsure:

...sadly Dystopia... that's probably exactly what will happen with Danny and Cristian and also with Harry too...

...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:...funny funny funny!... and sooooooo true!!!!... cheers.

WTF was that in the bath with Nick and Harry...WTF?? Is he a toddler being washed by his mommy....seriously disturbing

Marc's parading around the yard in hoody was him trying to intimidate the others - they'd be aware of him out there and wonder what he's plotting ... PLUS it gets him air time and he knows it

He keeps BSing in the DR about how the others are picking on the weak when what he does is clearly bullying and intimidation. He thinks its pranks and maybe amongst his mates it is - but as soon as they let him know he's annoying them he just amps it up more & more ... I know they are onto him and try not to react as much and laugh along with him to diffuse him but at least they aren't stupid and CAN see through him - I think that's why he's so worried - he KNOWS it too and he's a one trick pony!

WHY isn't he being punished for trying to tell people how to nominate - clear breach of the rules!! It would give BB more publicity if they ejected the jerk for cheating!!!

by having everyone BUT Chloe up for eviction now - is it going to be a double do you think?

if the TimeWarp HM's leave (oh please please YES!!!) and 2 are evicted the numbers will definitely feel like they've shrunk for the HM's

made me laugh to see Marc saying in DR he likes Danny and how bad it makes him feel when Danny isn't talking to him ... awwwww did someone take your toys away Marc?

Did I miss a punishment - did BB take Marc's pants off him forever or something? Is he after sponsorship deal with an designer undie company or something? Thinks he can show this footage in the US and cut a deal perhaps?

and here we thought Ben from Brisbane was annoying for forever wearing pjs!!!

I really don't see what they all see in Nick anymore ... (well obviously it HAS to be his father's money because what else has he got going for him really? I can see last night's episode (haven't watched it yet) is going to be totally cringeworthy with Nicky and Harry all over him like a rash! ... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

NICKS QUIFF OF HAIR.jpg
...Nick is seriously doing my head in with his constant flicking back and stroking that quiff of hair of his!... (I have none... jealousy perhaps?... lol!)... I can't stand it any longer!... I'd like to see him evicted next just for that reason alone!... seriously I would!... cheers.

View attachment 49140
...Nick is seriously doing my head in with his constant flicking back and stroking that quiff of hair of his!... (I have none... jealousy perhaps?... lol!)... I can't stand it any longer!... I'd like to see him evicted next just for that reason alone!... seriously I would!... cheers.
it IS annoying ... I think he should get Helen to give him a haircut

oh btw - WTF was with her purposefully shaving half of Jack's eyebrow off? someone should do it to her and see how SHE likes it! stupid cow!

...I see that Meathead Marc is fully coaching Simple Simon again on who to nominate... such a clear breach of the rules as you say crimmy... nothing will happen though... he's 'protected'...this 'tag' nominations crap... why the hell have they bothered with this drawn-out bullshit of an exercise?... why didn't they just say that 'all housemates except our golden boy Marc are up for eviction this week'?... it would've saved so much bullshitting waste of airtime...

...Chloe being the only one not nominated up until now... (apart from Meathead Marc of course)... may have to choose who will go perhaps?... (please choose Slimey Sam!... please!)... even though I can't stand Slimey Sam Meathead Marc had no right to make those 'fat jokes' at her expense... yet another form of bullying from that despicable piece of shit... (you could see that it was hurting her)... yet again Big Brother does nothing to stop him the cowardly bastards!...

...Chloe's comment about Meathead Marc just walking around in his undies was quite apt... "is he trying to intimidate us all with his ballsack?"... lol!...

...the chore where Harry and Nikki had to make up songs about Nick was how Big Brother used to be... all of the housemates were laughing and having fun TOGETHER while doing it... for once the house was FUN to watch!... at last Big Brother finally got something right!... it was actually good ENTERTAINMENT!!!... rarely do I ever put those words all together nowadays when it comes to this show believe me!...

...Jack is really starting to chew my toenails as of late... just hearing him constantly whinge and whine reminds me of that 'piggy' kid with the broken glasses in 'Lord of the Flies'... I just wish that he would shut up speaking!...

...I thought that Nutbag Nikki's painting of Nick was pretty okay and I love that she said that Nick would never age but the painting would just like in the movie 'The Picture of Dorian Gray' lol!... very funny... Nikki's facial expressions during the party while she had to serve them all was pure gold for me lol!... so funny!...

nikkis faces.jpg

...if I lived in the UK and Joel ran to become Prime Minister I would probably vote for him lol!... he is the youngest in the house and definitely the most wisest of them all!... his logical way of working things out like solving some sort of puzzle is refreshing to watch in that house of brain-deads... although Brave Brian believes in the Diary Room that Meathead Marc and his Rottweiler are in the process of trying to 'recruit' Joel into their ranks... I tend to agree with him... they are!... but I think that Joel is too smart for that to happen and as he says... he was just showing them common courtesy as far as he was concerned... (which he was actually doing in my opinion)... Jack has it wrong as usual!...

...Harry treated Nick like he was a hen-pecked husband that was getting his balls broken which was a side of her thatI didn't like to see... (Harry... you're on notice!... that's strike one with me my dear.... don't do it again!... end of warning!)... cheers.

...I see that Meathead Marc is fully coaching Simple Simon again on who to nominate... such a clear breach of the rules as you say crimmy... nothing will happen though... he's 'protected'...this 'tag' nominations crap... why the hell have they bothered with this drawn-out bullshit of an exercise?... why didn't they just say that 'all housemates except our golden boy Marc are up for eviction this week'?... it would've saved so much bullshitting waste of airtime...

...Chloe being the only one not nominated up until now... (apart from Meathead Marc of course)... may have to choose who will go perhaps?... (please choose Slimey Sam!... please!)... even though I can't stand Slimey Sam Meathead Marc had no right to make those 'fat jokes' at her expense... yet another form of bullying from that despicable piece of shit... (you could see that it was hurting her)... yet again Big Brother does nothing to stop him the cowardly bastards!...

...Chloe's comment about Meathead Marc just walking around in his undies was quite apt... "is he trying to intimidate us all with his ballsack?"... lol!...

...the chore where Harry and Nikki had to make up songs about Nick was how Big Brother used to be... all of the housemates were laughing and having fun TOGETHER while doing it... for once the house was FUN to watch!... at last Big Brother finally got something right!... it was actually good ENTERTAINMENT!!!... rarely do I ever put those words all together nowadays when it comes to this show believe me!...

...Jack is really starting to chew my toenails as of late... just hearing him constantly whinge and whine reminds me of that 'piggy' kid with the broken glasses in 'Lord of the Flies'... I just wish that he would shut up speaking!...

...I thought that Nutbag Nikki's painting of Nick was pretty okay and I love that she said that Nick would never age but the painting would just like in the movie 'The Picture of Dorian Gray' lol!... very funny... Nikki's facial expressions during the party while she had to serve them all was pure gold for me lol!... so funny!...

View attachment 49141

...if I lived in the UK and Joel ran to become Prime Minister I would probably vote for him lol!... he is the youngest in the house and definitely the most wisest of them all!... his logical way of working things out like solving some sort of puzzle is refreshing to watch in that house of brain-deads... although Brave Brian believes in the Diary Room that Meathead Marc and his Rottweiler are in the process of trying to 'recruit' Joel into their ranks... I tend to agree with him... they are!... but I think that Joel is too smart for that to happen and as he says... he was just showing them common courtesy as far as he was concerned... (which he was actually doing in my opinion)... Jack has it wrong as usual!...

...Harry treated Nick like he was a hen-pecked husband that was getting his balls broken which was a side of her thatI didn't like to see... (Harry... you're on notice!... that's strike one with me my dear.... don't do it again!... end of warning!)... cheers.
look out Harry - our MrS means business!!!:madd:

:cautious: ...must remember never to cross him .... ** Waving :angelic: ** Smiling :angelic: ** Hi MrS :angelic:

Did I miss a punishment - did BB take Marc's pants off him forever or something? Is he after sponsorship deal with an designer undie company or something? Thinks he can show this footage in the US and cut a deal perhaps?

Yes, you missed that one... you must have had one hell of a weekend. :woot:

Drinking wine instead of eating chocolates tends to have that effect on a person. :tongue:

View attachment 49140
It drives me mad too....I want to tie him down and let a bunch of goats have a nice snack of that hair...yuck!!

reading this just reminded me of something I saw yesterday on FB ... Marc's future perhaps? Don't ask me to translate because I have nooooo idea ... but ya know DUMY reminds me of a fairly appropriate word ... he's known for the odd dummy spit or two lately ;)

10308227_239093926289225_8983600025859242557_n.jpg

Back