Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

Anybody for BOTS? Two or three nights ago when so many 'legends' flooded the floor?

Luke who won 2 or 3 years ago was unrecognizable. Loss of hair and fat ass. Only recognized him when he turned his face to the camera.

Then there was posh Caroline from the same series, obviously problems with her eyes but too vain to wear glasses and contacts probably scrape.

Last years circus monkey turned up with Matthew in tow. What happened? Did Matthew's gf dump him when she found out he was gay?

That circus monkey has been getting a hell of a lot of coverage on BOTS lately. If he replaces Rylan next year, I'll stop watching. (Unless Sticky writes the subtitles). :D

...I really don't mind Rylan... so is it rumoured that he is leaving BOTS after this series?... I hope not... I'm with you though if "the circus monkey from last year" (lol!... I so love that!) takes over I'll never watch it either... I so hate his voice... I hate it as much as Helen the Horrendous Heartless Hellhound Hag from Hell's voice... both voices grate on my nerves like chalk on a board...

...haha!... actually... I would like to do that job of writing subtitles... I'd have the time of my life lol!... cheers.

...by the way... I won't be here for probably the whole weekend so you guys will finally be able to chat with each other without me trying to monopolise the forum for once lol!... I'll have to do some catching up when I get back late Sunday afternoon... have fun posting... cheers.

...by the way... I won't be here for probably the whole weekend so you guys will finally be able to chat with each other without me trying to monopolise the forum for once lol!... I'll have to do some catching up when I get back late Sunday afternoon... have fun posting... cheers.
Sticky is deserting... he is leaving the sinking ship... he can no longer endure the pain...

The rumours have it he got a gig with the producers - he'll be the next, sole intruder. His job is to get into a fistfight with Marc so they'll both get evicted. It is planned as a "Blitzkrieg" - Sticky will be back in Australia on Monday with a suitcase full of money. :wink:

Danny - Alpha Male... my ass. Got picked apart by Helen big time. Serves him right too. Pretentious little prick. He never had it in him. He'd gathered up all his courage to attack the HHHHHHH whatever Sticky calls here (I'm just abbreviating) - why her? Trying to prove... what? Little school boy. So he goes up against the HHHHHH with only one weapon: "Don't make it personal repeated over and over again. In the end: Tantrum, like a little boy who's been told to eat his vegetables - including the brussels sprouts.

Cristian, low and behold on the same day trying to make a stand... no, wait a minute, a point, or two points, one with Jade, the other one with Helen... wait, three points and another one with Joel. Good boy, a three-pronged attempt at whatever it was he tried to achieve. He too had only one weapon (mantra): "Know who your friends are..." repeated endlessly. Joel's questioning of what he was actually trying to say was too much for Cristian, he walked away. He looked like a beaten dog.

Earlier in the day, Danny and Cristian played the old jungle game: Hyenas circling the wounded lion. Cristian in his usual rap swagger - Danny trying to emulate him, they were circling around Marc to give him a piece of their mind. Guess how that ended? :biggrin:

Anybody for BOTS? Two or three nights ago when so many 'legends' flooded the floor?

Luke who won 2 or 3 years ago was unrecognizable. Loss of hair and fat ass. Only recognized him when he turned his face to the camera.

Then there was posh Caroline from the same series, obviously problems with her eyes but too vain to wear glasses and contacts probably scrape.

Last years circus monkey turned up with Matthew in tow. What happened? Did Matthew's gf dump him when she found out he was gay?

That circus monkey has been getting a hell of a lot of coverage on BOTS lately. If he replaces Rylan next year, I'll stop watching. (Unless Sticky writes the subtitles). :D
I meant to say - about Matthew from last year - seems he and Mark of the Eyebrows are a couple? But on BOTS neither one even gave an opinion!? Matthew used to bitch and carry about about everyone. Mark seemed to indicate he and Helen no longer are friendly - probably because he's with Matthew now? Anyway all Matthew seemed capable of was flicking at his hair and batting his eyelashes - nothing else!!! weird!!!!

Ugh. Marc is immune again.
more bloody tampering!!! they KNEW if he was up the public would probably turn on him this week - so they're keeping the legends in ...

I don't think Brian will last the full week judging by his explosion on the clips - havent caught up with the eviction ep yet though so maybe that has changed

Are they staying in for another full week? as a proper deadline given or just "they're not leaving"

another week of Helen AND Marc :([DOUBLEPOST=1434784268][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sticky is deserting... he is leaving the sinking ship... he can no longer endure the pain...

The rumours have it he got a gig with the producers - he'll be the next, sole intruder. His job is to get into a fistfight with Marc so they'll both get evicted. It is planned as a "Blitzkrieg" - Sticky will be back in Australia on Monday with a suitcase full of money. :wink:
:O please tell me he's NOT joining the ranks of BBMumbaiHQ though - pleeeeease NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

this twist of letting the evicted HM nominate ... then the next nominee allowed to nominate ...

at least I guess it was done in a week the Time Bomb HM's did the nominations - otherwise they'd probably just be revenge nominating those who nominated them since its all been face to face noms so far

I want to see some secret noms - but then the HM's have already been shown so many times that whatever they think is secret/private BB shows everyone anyway to stir up more shit ...

geezus - Helllllen really lives in her own version of reality doesn't she? every DR when she explains what's happened in the house - its always twisted around

basically hasn't she defamed that former HM by calling him a coker? and then apparently admitted (according to Emma's explanation) that she has no proof that is true or not? is that not defamation?

After the eviction show:

I remember in year five playing handball before school. The we're four squares, Ace, King, Queen and Dunce. Ace served, if you lost, you went out, and the ones below you all moved up a space. Normal Australian handball. Anyway,

I was in the queue, watching the game, waiting, talking to the other kids, when Noonan, bloody Noonan, made a mistake caught the ball, and demanded a replay, because he was Noonan. And everyone let him.

Nine year old me protested, saying he should be out, and apart from the cicadas (it was a big year for cicadas) no on backed me up, and the injustice of Noonan just getting what he wanted again built up, and I wouldn't let it go, and Noonan was just looking at me and laughing, laughing. Impotent rage at the injustice made me burn.

I think it was something similar in Danny - he'd just had enough of Helen.

Victor's comment to Marc - that he was doing well, but following Helen ruined it - does seem to have rattled her. I wonder if the producers want Helen defeated, broken, as a way to heal the nation...

Then, they make the two people you'd want to nominate immune... Big Brother, your twists ruined Naehra's and Kevin's games in Canada, have baffled audience and cast alike in BBUK so much so that even the exquisite Emma Willis seems disinterested this season, they seem poised to hinder BBUS, with apparently a celebrity guest, like on the Love Boat or the Muppet Show, bringing in a twist every week. Please just leave the twists alone, Fans of the show like the show, and the twists aren't bringing anybody new in. Stop trying so hard.

Producers really don't seem to know what viewers want. We want to hear what they said, and see their faces when confronted by the people they said it about, not a montage of people getting bucketed win goo.

Hmmm. Rant over.

have to laugh at Helllen saying to Simon, Mark and Sam that she feels like they need to get permission to laugh from 'that lot'

well well - haven't the tables turned? suddenly people are arking up at you and Marc ... Marc looks like he's sulking and his mind is going 100 miles an hour as to how he can rescue his game ... and Hellllen is gathering her every diminishing number of minions around her to moan about the situation

did anyone hear Helen's comment about how they cancelled her holiday at the end of the month - they were asking her how long they were staying in the house for - she said she didn't know but they'd cancelled her holiday at the end of the month

Absolutely stoked Harry stayed in but shitty that Jade left. Christian NEEDED to go...

Also, why the FUCK is Marc immune? I hate that hypocrite so much

Emma didn't seem too fond of Jade. Nor the editors, either. I imagine she's having one of those experiences, like Dan from Survivor 30, where he thought of himself as the hero, but was edited as the villain. She saw herself as 'free' but was painted as a whiny tramp.

Haven't posted in a while, but I just want to say how lovely I think it is that they found a way for Helen to spoil another series of Big Brother. Not only did they bring her back, but they've now extended her stay and there are whispers of bringing in her mortal nemesis Aisleyne to finally push this pitiable, belligerent woman over the edge. Talk about exploitation. This constant push for escalating conflict is going to backfire spectacularly one day. I foresee a day where somebody will get seriously injured. It could be years before it happens, but if things keep going the way they are and the show keeps getting renewed, it's going to happen eventually.

Jade's eviction was a fucking travesty. She was an interesting housemate and I'm kinda pissed about the circumstances surrounding her eviction. Firstly, the reasons for her nomination were ridiculous and hypocritical... she's an affectionate and flirty girl, but she's always been very clear about her intentions with people from the start. Why was it only after she was nominated that Cristian and Danny decided to address their views on her showing people affection? They had weeks to say something if it made them uncomfortable. It's 2015 FFS, can't a woman be affectionate and show a man she cares about him without being called a conniving little slut for it? And FFS Helen, you hopped into bed with Marc on your FIRST night in the bunker, and were all over Ash last series, so spare us your moralistic bullshit on Jade. I HATE how everyone is babying Brian about his fling with Jade. Nikki especially, daring to say that she's only doing it to avoid nomination. UM - didn't you get thrown similar unfair accusations when you went for Pete during BB7? STOP BABYING BRIAN. HE INITIATED IT. HE WANTS IT. They did the same thing with Nick with this whole Harry situation. These are men, not children. They are aware of what they are doing and they don't need to be coddled and pitied for the choices they make. I hate how women are vilified, whilst men are coddled and thought of as clueless victims when it comes to this shit. It's harmless, consensual fun. Of course, the sexist and fickle public had only the 24 hours after the episode aired to vote, and bought into the bullshit and evicted her. Worst eviction of the series. We're now down to three women - 2 of them intruders who are nominated again this week and are likely to go soon too.

The meddling just needs to end. It's destroyed another promising series of BBUK. What we're left with now is a disjointed and directionless mess of a series where things are made up as they go along. Nick was given the face to face nominations timebomb on night one, but it has NEVER been a disadvantage for him thus far. Each week, they either do face to face noms/expose the diary room nominations as a way of instigating conflict, or there's some inane twist that prevents the housemates from nominating normally. Not to mention how they've blatantly protected Marc from being evicted for the THIRD week in a row. I actually like Marc for the most part but this is ridiculous. I thought BBUK was a game, but the core mechanics of the game have completely broken down now due to constant tampering. The only strategy left is to be as loud, obnoxious, provocative or belligerent as possible and hope it's enough for the producers to bend the rules in your favour. If they want to ensure their best housemates stay and the bores go, just bring back the vote to save. It's a simple solution. Let the housemates nominate each week, and let the public save their favourites.

Sorry for the rant, but this show is SO INFURIATING. It's aneurysm inducing bullshit. I don't know why I subject myself to it anymore. I must just be a glutton for punishment.

Absolutely stoked Harry stayed in but shitty that Jade left. Christian NEEDED to go...

Also, why the FUCK is Marc immune? I hate that hypocrite so much
You've summed it up in so few words. Why they evicted Cristian over Jade can only mean one thing: Women (most of the voters) prefer to watch the face with no brain of a supposedly pretty boy over a girl who at least sometimes has something to say. :woot:

lol @ Marc basically telling Sam outright to nominate Danny.

Bet he was pissed when she made her nomination. :D

You've summed it up in so few words. Why they evicted Cristian over Jade can only mean one thing: Women (most of the voters) prefer to watch the face with no brain of a supposedly pretty boy over a girl who at least sometimes has something to say. :woot:

Ditto this and Mark immuned from being nommed and Helen stays :mad:

so 4 up already and still nominating ... so is it possible that they'll just keep going until everyone is up?
and then would the final kick in the paints be allowing the TimeWarp HM's do the vote rather than the public?

and how hypocritical is Marc crying in the DR (note he never cries in front of other HM's - only in DR to win over the public??) and whining how "they" are picking on the weak and vulnerable? (cue the violins Marc - or should I say 'CRICKETS')

how about him picking on people and targetting them and both he and Helen live in a totally different reality to everyone else - the way they try to explain themselves out of any criticism ... niether one will shut up during an argument and listen to the other person - they both think whoever has the last word wins - so they'll just keep trying to drown the other person/people out ... verbally beating them into submission

can't wait to see the back of Helen and can't wait for Marc to lose his tag team buddies ...

the ONE highlight of this was watching Joel tell Marc he wouldn't listen to him past a certain point ... "I'm not listening to that. I decide on Brian from what I see of Brian." Good on him!! I hope Joel IS able to see that Marc's antics will drag his game down ... even Marc at least has tried to point that out to him (but I think that was more to curry favour with Joel than anything truthfully caring)

Sam's nomination speech was absolute BS - she couldn't go after Marc's buddies so picked who she imagines is the least popular of the 'others' and then proceeds to tell everyone how much she loves her and she's lush etc

FFS is she really that thick that she doesn't realise people have seen right through her and she'd gain more respect by actually letting the truth come out of her mouth?!!

oh for goodness sake - now Sam is chasing around after Marc trying to 'settle this' ... get it straight in your head Sam

you didn't do what he told you to do - you didn't nominate Danny - he has no further use for you ... you've demonstrated to others that he is powerless ...

and off she goes again trying to explain everything to everyone else and paint herself in the best possible light

its all bloody rainbows and fairyfloss

Back