Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

voting Eileen out because of her age is a lousy reason to use for nominations - but they should have a broader range of ages in there in first place - having 2 older people and then the rest fairly young makes too much of a gap ... and since ShowBiz was evicted (thankfully) on first night she's on her own agewise ..

voting Eileen out because of her age is a lousy reason to use for nominations - but they should have a broader range of ages in there in first place - having 2 older people and then the rest fairly young makes too much of a gap ... and since ShowBiz was evicted (thankfully) on first night she's on her own agewise ..

Yeah, it's the most annoying and shitty reason ever, but it makes sense from a "social experiment" sort of standpoint. But yeah, you're right, they really should have a broader range of ages so that sort of thing doesn't come up. I hate how year after year there's the "old person who wants to sleep while the kids are awake" storyline that eventually happens. It's so boring.

Also, Jack is the most boring housemate in history

For sure. I hate that he saved Cristian, too. Interesting also that he was part of a conversation about peaking too early, which he definitely has, I think.

For sure. I hate that he saved Cristian, too. Interesting also that he was part of a conversation about peaking too early, which he definitely has, I think.
PLUS given the fact Christian was the most nominated he's unpopular with the rest of the house - WHY save him? logic would tell you that you're then going to be giving people a reason to nominate YOU - for going against what the house wanted

do the English go for the underdog like Australian's like to do? is that why the instant sympathy/liking of Jack ... because they think he's been a victim because of his size - that isn't necessarily the case ... he could have been a very popular guy despite that. But before they even got to know him they were all saying he was going to be great etc ...

I would prefer to see Keiran go before Jack just because I personally find him so annoying however I realise he would make the house more interesting (because of his constant stirring) than Jack would ...

I don't know why BBUK gave Jack 3 immunity passes and then allows them to be transferable BUT I like that he'll use them up before he might actually need them and therefore won't get carried through to the end regardless of what the house / public want. (like a certain winner last year was)

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised he was able to use them on other people because I thought it was an auto ticket to the final really. But now it may not be.

That episode was lol. Though how does Chloe expect to win after leaving with only one person?

:/

What have we learned today?

We have learned that Kieran hasn't been able to shake off his annoying voice. Give the guy a break Listen to our Australian Prime Minister for... let's say 2 minutes. After that, you will love Kieran's voice, you would want him to croak you a lullaby even.

Other than that?

Oh, Nick does not wear his tie when brushing his teeth.

On BOTS last year's control freak Steven aka Colonel Kurtz was the only panel member who made any sense. Dame Judi seems to have the same routine every year and quite frankly, I think she lives in a bit of a dream world i.e. far removed from reality.

No surprise "Biggins" (sp?) likes Aaron... who saw that coming?

Steven read Cristian the same way I do. Insecure but not a bad guy. Cristian's entrance was all rap-star, the swaying from side to side, the looking at you from the corner of the eye and the pretense of aloofness. All show of course caused by insecurity. I hope he'll stay foe a while.

I'm Australian Dystopia - Keiran's voice even beats out the redhead ex PM for me - and THAT is saying something!

From loathing Steven last year I could at least listen to him and think there was some sense in what he had to say on BOTS. However Cristian STILL doesn't add up for me - to study BioMed he'd need to be a lot more cluey than he is letting on - so its either all an act to stay off the radar in that regard or he values his looks & rapping over his brains and wants others to value the superficial stuff more

Once again the hysteria from the HM's in the Hole was over the top. There's been a whole lot of tears and a whole lot of squealing = a lot of both I see as fake

I hope someone eats some of Jade's food. I want to see them suffer.

Muahahaha.

I'm Australian Dystopia - Keiran's voice even beats out the redhead ex PM for me - and THAT is saying something!

Bless your soul crimmy, I know I am a sucker for keeping taps on our out of control pollies... someone's gotta do it. Still, I maintain my stance. Give me Keiran's grunts, squeaks and histrionics over our PM's any day. At least he has a plan. :)

So um... does Sarah spending all her time smoking and talking about the other housemates? I swear we never see her doing anything else.

Yes I really hate the boos - and even more so when they are aimed at family/friends. It must be very confronting to come out of the house to hear boos like that - and even when they were doing the sit down interview the boos and jeers continued.

The debating task showed the divide between Sarah and Danny - whilst Sarah can deliver an argument Danny gets immediately defensive (and then offensive) and never gets his real point across

Whilst I didn't like his delivery I DID however agree with his sentiment towards Harriet. She just does not draw breath - and will never listen. Even when people were trying to calm her down she was coming out swinging AND talking right over the top of them. Danny had a fair point that she'd been eager to tell people to talk one at a time but as soon as he started talking she was talking very loudly (I don't think she has any other volume) and getting in his face. Unfortunately he doesn't have the tools to handle that

I'm think both of them and the twins will be easy choices for nominations ...

Back