Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!

Why would Jack save Cristian?! I truly believe he would have been evicted had he faced the vote. I didn't buy his crocodile tears afterwards either. The whole thing seemed fake. I did laugh when Kieran was talking to Adjoa later on and Cristian kept trying to include himself in the conversation and they were ignoring him and talking over him. lol.

I would like to see Eileen stay, but I think she's probably gone.

If Eileen goes I will cry a pool of tears. That lady is so beautiful and sweet. Adjoa is a sook and Sarah is a bitch. I hope it's adjoa that goes. However I will be happy either way as long as Eileen stays.

apparently Christian has never read a book?
if that is right - how on earth is he studying medicine?
is he majorly delusional - or did I dream that up?

Big Brother UK @bbuk · 13h 13 hours ago
Cristian says he hasn't read a book. Well, he tried it once but didn't like it http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-7-cristian-says-hes-never-read-book… #BBUK

16 retweets 34 favorites

and from looking up his bio -
Cristian MJC , also known as Matthew Clarkson is a contestant on Big Brother 2015. He is a model, rapper, signer, athlete and medical student from London.
He's currently studying Biomedical Science at UCL and says he has previously dated a British soap actress.

why on earth did Jack save him?!

Big Brother UK @bbuk · 13h 13 hours ago
Cristian says he hasn't read a book. Well, he tried it once but didn't like it http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-7-cristian-says-hes-never-read-book… #BBUK

16 retweets 34 favorites

and from looking up his bio -
Cristian MJC , also known as Matthew Clarkson is a contestant on Big Brother 2015. He is a model, rapper, signer, athlete and medical student from London.
He's currently studying Biomedical Science at UCL and says he has previously dated a British soap actress.

why on earth did Jack save him?!
He's a twat.

With each episode they seem to include something that makes me hate him even more - like when he was nominating, he wasn't making eye contact with the housemates like everyone else and was instead looking at all the mirrors on the walls to try and stare directly into the cameras.

I'd love to see Adjoa go - she annoys me on so many levels
guess I've got some shows to catch up tonight ...

things to ponder
they needed to discuss where eggs came from?

and I thought OUR ejumication sisdum was a worry!?!

I actually really dislike Jade.

I hope Eileen goes. I don't dislike her but prefer Sarah and Adjoa

I really like all the nominees... how terrible that we'll be losing one of them and not somebody shit. I imagine we'll be losing the adjodicator this week. I knew she'd be out early, but this really sucks because I didn't think she'd be out this early. She certainly doesn't deserve to go.

At least in saving Christian, Jack has wasted one of his immunity passes. I hope he does this every week until they are all used up, and then gets immediately nominated and evicted. That would be hilarious.

couldn't find any working links to watch last night to catch up - HOW did Jack use one of his immunity passes to save Christian? are they transferrable?

surely that just puts MORE of a target on Jack ...

All those broken women/girls.

Sarah - mega bitch, scheming with a killer instinct. I've no doubt she comes from an abusive background. She's a survivor until she finds the man she's looking for. No sooner is she up for eviction, she sidles up to the Prime Minister aka Joel. Having appeased him, she hops into bed with Cristian whom she had picked out from the beginning as a punching bag because she could sense that he is weak.
I hope she'll stay.

Harriet - disastrous chaos with a heavy dose of hysteria. She'd be quite sweet, but she needs brain surgery urgently.
I hope she'll stay.

Jade - poly-amorous stick-woman. No Sir. Her skinny thighs couldn't even support mono-amory. Silly girl, needs some perspective.
I hope she'll stay.

Adjoa - pussy hunter and Jesus freak. She seems forever confused with the world around her. Not much else, really.
Don't mind if she goes, she lacks the fire.

Eileen - "It's time to go..." She has seen better days. Not even a Michael Jackson look can bring back the past. Nor are vampires in vogue.
Good bye.

couldn't find any working links to watch last night to catch up - HOW did Jack use one of his immunity passes to save Christian? are they transferrable?

surely that just puts MORE of a target on Jack ...
I watched it on YouTube and I'm sure it was big brother and wasn't geoblocked!

I laughed when they included a shot that revealed Cristian was voted 'Most Vain' even though they didn't show it. Wish I could've seen his reaction when that was revealed to him because I really, really dislike him.

GLfImkv.png

The whole Amy & Sally (is that even the twins names?) thing with the eggs/cake was stupid. I sense they're going to be heavily nominated for it next week - and that they only had issue with making a cake because of their strong dislike for Joel because of him jokingly saying he wanted to sleep in the same bed as Sally (?) last Thursday night incase he was evicted Friday.

last night when I went to youtube everything after 16th was gone ... will have another look tonight :)

If you type in "Big Brother" into the search the first channel that comes up is all you need.

lol I KNOW how to google and use a search function - but thanks everyone :)
last night when I was searching they just were not there - probably just depends on when I was looking, when they were going to be put up ... I'm impatient - what can i say :)
tonight - I've found them :)

I'm really not enjoying Harriet ... she seems to love to butt into other peoples convos and insert her opinion in ... I don't know why people would find her interesting

Keiran continues to annoy the heck out of me - its not just that annoying voice ... he's a shit-stirrer and I often have trouble following what the heck he is crapping on about. He invents trouble for other people and I really dislike that in a person.
I have a very short wick and think I'd have a real problem living in the same house as that guy

the near hysteria over having to do face to face nominations - the fake tears etc I found really pathetic .. they've only been in the house a week ffs
a lot of respect for Sarah who took being up for eviction on the chin

Back