Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

Gettin' keen!
Any of you cats post on any UK discussion forums? This is only my second BBUK civilian season and I'm wondering where to post my irrelevant opinions.

Gettin' keen!
Any of you cats post on any UK discussion forums? This is only my second BBUK civilian season and I'm wondering where to post my irrelevant opinions.
Hey Hoods!! I've missed your enthusiasm.

Just post here with us lol.

Gettin' keen!

I used to years ago, but now this is the only place I post on. But yeah, as bleachy said, just post here with us! We're the best people anyway. ;)

Gettin' keen!
Like others have said post here, but if you're like me and like reading lots and lots of different opinions there is SurvivorSucks, they have a good group of posters that post about BBUK, then there is Digital Spy I think that is like the main BBUK forum.

ThisIsBigBrother used to be a fun forum for BBUK years and years ago. I mean, they did ban me like a million times, so maybe they weren't so fun, lol. But it used to be a good place for really passionate opinions. I don't even know if it exists anymore!

Next time PM the links. We should not be posting videos like this.

@marquisite
Paul-Blart-Mall-Cop-24.jpg

Back