Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-t...may-already-know-some-of-this-years-cast.html

“We’ve got young, middle aged and older — and although we’ve got the typical stereotypes, they don’t fit the bracket they’re in. So, for example, a young, pretty girl might not be what she seems.” Quote by Rylan Clark.

Looks like there could be a wide variety of ages in the house this year. In reality the house will most likely be filled with 20/30 year olds with one or two in their 40's and a couple of token older housemates in their 50's and 60's.

Just wondering if there is a way for us Australian viewers to view the show live or within 24 hours? Last year I had to watch on YouTube and some episodes took almost 2 days to come on. Anyone got an ideas on how I can avoid this?

Just wondering if there is a way for us Australian viewers to view the show live or within 24 hours? Last year I had to watch on YouTube and some episodes took almost 2 days to come on. Anyone got an ideas on how I can avoid this?

Find the guy that uploads it within a couple of hours. PM when the series starts if you want any help :)

Torrent them man! HD and within a few hours usually. There will probably also be a link to paste into VLC to watch it LIVE :)

From those pics my favorite are Jack and Simon.

I thought BBUK did not release the HMs names before the show.

They all look a bit... annoying. But that's the problem with releasing just photos first.

Almost all of them have either model or reality TV show experience, or at the very least have slepts with a Z-lister. It's a very poor cast which once again viewers will find difficult to relate too as they are just that - a cast, not housemates.

Almost all of them have either model or reality TV show experience, or at the very least have slepts with a Z-lister. It's a very poor cast which once again viewers will find difficult to relate too as they are just that - a cast, not housemates.

Agreed. It's so frustrating.

Just another point, I really detest the idea of twins on the show. It's been done so many times now too. I did like the twins twist in BBAU5 but that had a point to it. But yeah, it's just something about there being 17 people in the house but it being classed as 16 that comes across as stupid. I'm also against the fact that they know each other prior to the show. I just feel like it's never really added anything to the show.

Diary Room Chair
yfGjol6.jpg

Back