Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

I'll only be happy if the next three evictees are Simon, Marc and Harry (in any order). If I was an "original" HM, I would be fuming if I left before those three cleared out.

i think it was the fact i had disabled the adblocker - with all the switching and changing countries for BBCan and BBUK I messed up and then very stupidly clicked on an update I should have known better!
anyway its all good now :) and mrstickyfingers I'm using your link and all good :)

i just need to THINK more and not be so damn over eager to view it!

anyway ... back to the show ... still catching up ...

HOW does Marc (what a total tosser!!!) know Jade?

HELLO-BOYS.gif

...haha!... you are probably right about Harry... she has... 'peaked'... too soon methinks... cheers.

i think it was the fact i had disabled the adblocker - with all the switching and changing countries for BBCan and BBUK I messed up and then very stupidly clicked on an update I should have known better!
anyway its all good now :) and mrstickyfingers I'm using your link and all good :)

i just need to THINK more and not be so damn over eager to view it!

anyway ... back to the show ... still catching up ...

HOW does Marc (what a total tosser!!!) know Jade?

...apparently her ex-boyfriend and Marc hate each other so she knows him through that from what I gathered... cheers.

I'll only be happy if the next three evictees are Simon, Marc and Harry (in any order). If I was an "original" HM, I would be fuming if I left before those three cleared out.

...if they went in that exact order I would be more than happy... cheers.:)

this-big-gif.48983

...not much to say about this one really lol!... cheers.
This is inaccurate.

He would have extended his arms much further if he was talking about the size of his ego.

This is inaccurate.

He would have extended his arms much further if he was talking about the size of his ego.
imagine having to live or work with this guy - I swear he needs to go QUICKLY!!!

If Simon didn't do his whole SHOOWWWWBIIZZZZZZZZZ act every five seconds he would honestly be an alright guy.

This is inaccurate.

...hahaha!... you may have a point there Rison!...

imagine having to live or work with this guy - I swear he needs to go QUICKLY!!!

...too true!... if he was my neighbour I would move... if he worked with me I would change jobs... if he was I relative I'm sorry but I would stab him in the eye with a fork!...

If Simon didn't do his whole SHOOWWWWBIIZZZZZZZZZ act every five seconds he would honestly be an alright guy.

...no!.... noooooo!... no I just couldn't... I wouldn't... I... I... I could never... EVER handle being near that guy... I just know it!... **Sticky shudders**.... I just want him to go!... he's doing my head in!... I can't stand him anymore!!!!... please get him out of my life... pleeeeeaaaaase!!!!... someone... anyone!... cheers.

so this new 'twist" - which two of the new housemates should nominate in secret

what's the point in only 2 people nominating is secret? if everyone's votes are known then it would be easy enough to deduct who the 2 secret voters voted for ... and easy enough to work out which one voted which way

i'm so bamboozled by it all I can't remember if they nominate for points like in BBAU or just give 2 nominations ... and you know what? i don't care enough to google and find out either!

so this new 'twist" - which two of the new housemates should nominate in secret

what's the point in only 2 people nominating is secret? if everyone's votes are known then it would be easy enough to deduct who the 2 secret voters voted for ... and easy enough to work out which one voted which way

i'm so bamboozled by it all I can't remember if they nominate for points like in BBAU or just give 2 nominations ... and you know what? i don't care enough to google and find out either!

Haha, they just give two nominations. No point system.

And again, why even bother giving Nick a "punishment timebomb" of constant face-to-face nominations if every week nearly everyone's nominations are public?

Haha, they just give two nominations. No point system.

And again, why even bother giving Nick a "punishment timebomb" of constant face-to-face nominations if every week nearly everyone's nominations are public?

I don't think the producers anticipated that they'd need to really inject drama into the house.

...hahaha!... you may have a point there Rison!...

...too true!... if he was my neighbour I would move... if he worked with me I would change jobs... if he was I relative I'm sorry but I would stab him in the eye with a fork!...

...no!.... noooooo!... no I just couldn't... I wouldn't... I... I... I could never... EVER handle being near that guy... I just know it!... **Sticky shudders**.... I just want him to go!... he's doing my head in!... I can't stand him anymore!!!!... please get him out of my life... pleeeeeaaaaase!!!!... someone... anyone!... cheers.

Some people just can't deal with the glitz and glamour of SHOWBIZ.

Honestly, this season has become such a parody of itself that I can't help but accept the ridiculous twists and ridiculous-er characters.

Back