Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

Does anyone know where I can find the eviction show online? The account I usually use hasn't uploaded yet
That's easy. Each day just enter this into Google:

"big brother uk s16exx vodlocker" (where xx is the episode number, so the eviction would be s16e18).

That's easy. Each day just enter this into Google:

"big brother uk s16exx vodlocker" (where xx is the episode number, so the eviction would be s16e18).
Don't forget the number 16 or you will get Kinga. (I'm still scarred.)
...hey Zcsund... I always go here... the shows are usually up a few hours after they have been shown... they are also posting 'a bit on the side' most times too... cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmtlRF5vojMIkNMfJ3F2xqg

Thanks for the help guys :)

QUEEN CHLOE AF TBH

tumblr_nok11sX0HU1sfysqqo1_500.gif

...I think that we will see 'Jack the Giant Slayer' murder 'Simple Simon' if that idiot keeps saying "showbiz" every 10 seconds... if he doesn't I might get a flight over there and do it myself... cheers.

Hopefully the producers see the error of their ways and do not give the replacements a free pass on Nominations. If they don't, Simon and Marc will easily be nominated.

...I like the way Daniel went into 'protection mode' for Chloe against Marc... it was a gallant thing to do but somehow I think that Chloe can take care of herself somehow... it's great to see that side coming out of her... now maybe she will get more airtime... Marc is a douchebag... cheers.

OKAY SO! I've watched the last couple of BBUK civilian seasons and I started this particular season last week. I spent all week catching up and, apart from a couple of aspects (i.e. the "Who's The Most Stupid/Fake/Superficial" public poll task and especially the debate task), I thought this season was progressing relatively well and that the HM's were generally pretty great.

I reached the the first(/second) eviction show yesterday. Adjoa got evicted. First strike. I don't really understand the public's distaste for her. While I have always loathed the level of respect that the UK audiences give to contestants on this show, it's just becoming more and more mindboggling to me every time I watch BBUK. Not only do they cheer/boo the most bizarre choice of HM's but they just are so... passionate about their booing... and it's disgusting at times.

Then, the second strike happened. By chance, I accidentally read an article about Aaron being ejected and the 4 in, 4 out twist before I'd seen it on the show. So, I skipped ahead and watched bits and pieces from the most recent two episodes instead of watching the episodes leading up to it...

The 4 in, 4 out idea... while I admit it was executed cleverly... it's probably up there as one of the the WORST twists I've seen ANY Big Brother do. It makes ZERO sense, plus it not only pisses off the fans but rightfully pisses off the evicted HM's too. So wrong... on so many levels.

Third strike? ... Showbiz.

So, I am officially out.

I'll check on Google in a few weeks to see who's placed where but I won't be watching anymore. What an AWFUL mess!

removing them from memory wall really stinks

I also didn't like Emma's line of 'you told us you would be XYZ but delivered ABC"
I agree with you. Emma seems to go more and more on autopilot lately. She's done some really superficial interviews lately and seems just a bit hollow.. not on the ball. She asks a question, assumes that the reply is pertinent and then just moves on to the next. Maybe her "Queen of BB" status is going to her head.

Emma and Rylan should get a room already... never mind their sexual orientation.:p

jacks-fantasy.gif

...poor Jack... will he die a virgin?... I sometimes wonder... I'm sure that I saw his shoulders slump when the new girls both said that they had 'wives'... oh well... keep on trying Jack... keep on trying... cheers.

...hey Zcsund... I always go here... the shows are usually up a few hours after they have been shown... they are also posting 'a bit on the side' most times too... cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmtlRF5vojMIkNMfJ3F2xqg
i think channel 5 got to them because even using hola its content is blocked

tried the vodlocker one - stupid stupid me
I'd avoid trying that - I've ended up having to do all sorts of scans and fixes - bloody trojans

I'm p'd with myself because its not even as if BBUK is worth watching!!!

I'd avoid trying that - I've ended up having to do all sorts of scans and fixes - bloody trojans

VodLocker is fine if you have an adblocker installed and don't click anything other than the 'Proceed to video' and 'play' buttons.

yeah and stupid me disable adblocker and dotvpn and was using hola to try to view and forgot to change them back

i'm kicking myself!

So Danny figures he is the alpha male now since Kieran has left. The world is changing fast Danny boy. These days women can become alpha dog and the majestic Jade has done just that. Wait till the dust has settled and she will arise from the ashes - yes - like the proverbial Phoenix.

...that's odd crimmy because I was just using the link that I provided not 5 minutes ago and Hola was working fine... something is wrong somewhere... cheers.

Edit:... I've just read that post of yours Rison... I have taken note... cheers.

So Danny figures he is the alpha male now since Kieran has left. The world is changing fast Danny boy. These days women can become alpha dog and the majestic Jade has done just that. Wait till the dust has settled and she will arise from the ashes - yes - like the proverbial Phoenix.

...I totally agree about Jade Dystopia... she will stamp her dominance now and keep on taunting Marc into confrontations with her... (he deserves it because he is a total wanker in my opinion)... interesting times ahead methinks... I don't mind the two girls that went in but don't get me started on 'that tosser 'showbiz' guy... he had better get evicted first or someone is going to pay... cheers.

Somehow Simon and Marc have to be enticed into a fist fight... or a kitchen-knife fight or a bottle throwing fight - anything to get them evicted.
It must be very crowded inside Simon's head - there are hundreds of little Simons floating around which render him unable to take notice of anything that might be happening around him. What a despicable snake. He smiles in their faces and thinks only of himself.
Marc? There is nothing likable about him. Get rid of him.

...alas, the delectable Harry bared her tits and therefore will be on the chopping block before any of those two nutters above. It's a death-sentence. I can see the headlines now:
"Woman shows her breasts in the BB House. Religious leaders from all over the country are attending an emergency meeting where prayers will be offered to fend off this abomination from hell".

Back