Skip to main content

Big Brother UK season 15 - SPOILERS

...speaking of Steve and him going... here are 3 polls indicating that it's going to be a landslide victory for us all...

2014-07-25_18-34-18.jpg 2014-07-25_18-34-52.jpg

2014-07-25_18-33-55.jpg

...it's all looking good so far but what's the bet that the Big Brother producers meddles with it and fucks it up???? :mad:... cheers.

...I know that this one is silly and childish but I'm trying to get as much mileage out of Steve as I can before he goes tomorrow!... lol!... if nothing else at least... Steve was good material to work with... he better go tomorrow though!:rage:... cheers.:)

View attachment 40354

This is soooo good Mr Sticky. Was this not an obvious theme for your next creation?
I thought, Steven you dirty bastard get your hands off the goddess!!! But you - like the masters of old, saw more than what meets the eye... brilliant - thank you. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

This is soooo good Mr Sticky. Was this not an obvious theme for your next creation?
I thought, Steven you dirty bastard get your hands off the goddess!!! But you - like the masters of old, saw more than what meets the eye... brilliant - thank you. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

...as you know Dystopia I'm not a fan of Helen but when I saw creeping Jesus Steve cuddling her like that a thought came to my head immediately and I put it straight into Photoshop to do... he is a creep... going into there to reassure Helen not to worry about what she had done was just a ploy by him to try and persuade the public to not to vote him out because 'he is so polite and such a nice guy!'... the fact that he was getting his rocks of while he was 'consoling her' was the thing that got right up my nose... hence the image... god he's a creep!... he better go tonight or I am going to explode!...

O - M - G !!!! the horror :vulcan::vulcan::vulcan:

...yeah I know... they are horrid looking kids aren't they?... but thankfully... now that Kimberly has a new identity back in the USA and is in the Witness Protection Program hopefully the abomination of them having kids will never eventuate eh?... lol!... cheers.

You don't think the way she was an absolute bitch to anyone not in her clique had anything to do with it?

No I don't. She had no clique... they flocked into her radiant presence and some missed the train... like the Toffy. Helen ain't no bitch, she just sounds like one when she feels threatened. TOYA... now Toya, there's a bitch for you and Pauline of course. Watched the most recent BOTS? You should... Greetings :)

...as you know Dystopia I'm not a fan of Helen but when I saw creeping Jesus Steve cuddling her like that a thought came to my head immediately and I put it straight into Photoshop to do... he is a creep... going into there to reassure Helen not to worry about what she had done was just a ploy by him to try and persuade the public to not to vote him out because 'he is so polite and such a nice guy!'... the fact that he was getting his rocks of while he was 'consoling her' was the thing that got right up my nose... hence the image... god he's a creep!... he better go tonight or I am going to explode!...
I agree with you, I read Steven the same way, he's quite despicable - what's with the picking of pimples and hairs and what not? BUT... I'd rather be watching him than Ashleigh. Ashleigh just mopes and mopes and mopes ... yeah and she carries her teddy... but that's about it.
We have to be sympathetic because of her tender age? I don't think so.

Steven the incredible hunk is a moron as far as I am concerned... but at least he opens his mouth and says something and flips about a bit.. never mind his motivation. Ashleigh, unless she is bitching about someone is just quiet and looks like a lamb being led to the slaughter... yayyy... excitement... good TEEVEEE !!! :woot::wtf::wtf:

I can't stand Ash, I find his bovver boy style and lank greasy hair just so unattractive. All I can think is...

85kOVnh.jpg

and once again on latest BOTS dinner date segment that disgusting Toya showed her love of her own voice and opinion by constantly talking right over the top of people ...Jale at one point asked if she could finish her sentence / say something and Toya just kept on going - Jale asked a second time with t he same result ... so Jale just talked at the same volume and too bad if noone was listening to either of them ...Toya is so friggin rude and honestly if she ever DID have a chance for any media role I hope tonight has finally put the very last nail in that coffin! she needs to go back to her house and stay there! Why she thinks everyone only has to hear her voice is beyond me!

I am so disappointed.. how could you? Who or what has poisoned your mind?

Helenites UNITE!!!

View attachment 40364

...lol!... Dystopia... I had tapped into my dark side and was actually doing something with Helen in it but I thought that it was in such bad taste that I canned it about three-quarters of the way through... so I went the opposite direction and did one of sweet sweet sweet Ashleigh instead lol!... trust me... it wouldn't have been right to post it... I was doing it when I was angry with her... I almost did Ashleigh as the White Queen from the Johnny Depp movie 'Alice in Wonderland' but then opted for her as being the 'Ice Queen' after Madonna had called her it... hmmm!... I've just had an idea... leave it with me... cheers. ;):)

...here you go Dystopia... this is one just for you lol!... it might not be much chop but it is a lot better than the one that I nearly posted lol!... :thumbsup: I hope that you like it... ;) ...cheers.:)

sludge white and the henchmen.jpg

Exactly she has no regard for anyone than those she has anointed her cronies

Exactly... just like Jesus
and once again on latest BOTS dinner date segment that disgusting Toya showed her love of her own voice and opinion by constantly talking right over the top of people ...Jale at one point asked if she could finish her sentence / say something and Toya just kept on going - Jale asked a second time with t he same result ... so Jale just talked at the same volume and too bad if noone was listening to either of them ...Toya is so friggin rude and honestly if she ever DID have a chance for any media role I hope tonight has finally put the very last nail in that coffin! she needs to go back to her house and stay there! Why she thinks everyone only has to hear her voice is beyond me!

She is nuts!!!!!!!! Pauline walked in... sat down... Marlon asked a question - something like - could you see yourself to be friends outside the house... clearly directed at Pauline or Jale... Toya didn't even wait for one of those two to answer, straight away she was giving (forcing) her opinion.

The bit you are referring to... how Jale kept her cool is commendable. Looking at the whole table: Jale and Marlon looked out of sorts due to the relentless bitching of the others, including Danielle and yes, the wrongly adored Matthew, who, as soon as he opened his mouth attacked Helen... what's wrong with the guy?

Helen is being accused again and again of being a bitch. Watch that BOTS folks and meet the other bitches and then decide whom you would trust if you had to.

I agree with you, I read Steven the same way, he's quite despicable - what's with the picking of pimples and hairs and what not? BUT... I'd rather be watching him than Ashleigh. Ashleigh just mopes and mopes and mopes ... yeah and she carries her teddy... but that's about it.
We have to be sympathetic because of her tender age? I don't think so.

Steven the incredible hunk is a moron as far as I am concerned... but at least he opens his mouth and says something and flips about a bit.. never mind his motivation. Ashleigh, unless she is bitching about someone is just quiet and looks like a lamb being led to the slaughter... yayyy... excitement... good TEEVEEE !!! :woot::wtf::wtf:
I really enjoy watching Ashleigh and Chris slowly, step by step, demolish the dominant crew. That, for me, is the major storyline. Watching Steven lose it was an uncomfortable distraction, enoyable in the way David Brent is enjoyable. The evolution of Christopher is a sweet sideline. But watching the fall of Helen is the main plot for me. And it is Ashleigh and Chris that are working towards it, against those who weakly joined the dominant force, Helen, instead of opposing it.

They have needed to lay low, because they knew they couldn't get her out until the end, and so they have. Ashleigh hid with Danielle, Chris hid in plain sight. They have so far been powerless to destroy her inner circle, but Steven and Kim self destructed, and Winston could flip once Ash is gone.

The ideal final four from my perspective would be Ashleigh, Chris, Christopher and Winston, with Helen having gone, the first time she was up (at final five, say,) and Ashleigh and Chris going on to final two. They would have earnt it - being conscious of the wrongness of the behaviour of the dominant alliance, but also aware of their power, and biding their time, and striking when they could.

'Evil will oft evil mars,' and it is the insecure vanity of Steven, the abusively guilt-mothering of Pauline, and the negative qualities present in Helen's behaviour that will help their enemies be defeated. I am watching this series as evil opposed, with Helen and her enablers being taken on by any who dare to say 'No,' even if that no is never spoken aloud. Ashleigh isn't quiet because she is boring; she's quiet because she is clever.

View attachment 40364

...here you go Dystopia... this is one just for you lol!... it might not be much chop but it is a lot better than the one that I nearly posted lol!... :thumbsup: I hope that you like it... ;) ...cheers.:)

View attachment 40366

I do love it Mr Sticky, excellent work and doesn't the Queen look resplendent *swoon*. I take it "Sludge" was an aberration... we all slip up at times :)

It seems that slowly but surely you are coming home to the true meaning of BB... the true meaning of life as it were... discard the shackles of evil and embrace true life... life ruled over by Helen, our queen. Welcome....

...welcome to all of you new Helenites!!

Long live the Queen !!! ;);):):)

Back