Skip to main content

Big Brother UK season 15 - SPOILERS

She was involved in a threesome with famous, English soccer player Wayne Rooney who was married at the time. So it was a cheating scandal and apparently Wayne Rooney's wife was very popular in the media and public.

OMG I remember that now wasn't she a prozzie? I'm sure Rooney will be loving it, hopefully he's not watching from Brazil.

It's so weird how BBUK and BBAU audiences differ. ie. Mark would almost have been boo'ed in Aus, whereas he got cheers in the UK. Tamara got boo'ed to death but in Aus she would have been cheered by the public and the newspapers - "strong independent woman" etc. etc.

And I say Mark would have "almost been boo'ed" because AU audiences very rarely boo. They would have cheered but silently voted him out at the first available opportunity.

...I loved the stage arena and the bare starkness of the house... it looked pretty spartan in parts... did anyone else notice that there were no young kids in the audience?... obviously BBUK aren't bending to cater for the 'family friendly BB'... thank god for that!... (If only Australia did the same!)... they allowed swearing to be aired... I loved the look of the 'Control Room'... so sci-fyish!... that big staircase when they first entered the house doesn't look all that safe to me to be honest...

...the names in red are the housemates I don't like... the ones in blue are the housemates that I like on first impressions...

Tamara:... got a lot of 'boos' probably because of the VT... she came across like a total bitch that was so up herself when talking about being the ultimate controller of people... I didn't like her at all...

Mark:... got a lot of cheers... I think that I heard him say that he was of a Turkish background from Wales... (the only gay in the village perhaps?... lol!)... I'm positive that he said he chooses his mode of dress based on the reading of Tarot Cards each day?... now that is a tad bit weird... he's going to be fun to watch... I liked him...

Helen:... got cheers on her entry... married with a 11 year old kid... says that she's honest but can be argumentative... that = BORING AS BATSHIT!... she isn't going to last too long at all... I didn't really like her to be honest...

Steven:... got shitloads of 'boos'... a millionaire that became one because he undercut his parents business and now they are both working for him...he wants to be the PM of the UK?... and Simon Cowell is his hero?... WHAT A FUCKING WANKER!!!!... I don't like this tosser at all!...

Danielle:... got heaps of 'boos'... a Homophobic strict Catholic girl that models lingerie'... she doesn't like people 'smooching' and will say something about it to them?... yeah right?...her mum and God are her idols?... give me a fucking break!!!!... seriously... she'll be told to 'fuck off' so many times that it will be hilarious to watch... she won't be lasting too long either... I can't stand her!...

Winston:... got cheers... cheers and more cheers... what a hoot this guy is!... not scared to flash his kit... he's going to be a pleasure to watch methinks!!!... lol!... swears like a trooper and looks like he loves the ladies... he's probably my favourite so far...

Matthew:... got a few cheers... stressed that he is not gay and has a girlfriend... mumbles a bit... seems a pretty quiet type to me but I think that if you managed to shit him off he would go at you like a rabid ferret on cocaine when he snapped lol!... I like him...

Kimberly:... (the English version of our Tahan?)... an American ex-Playboy Bunny?... she has a Law Degree... likes to argue and can be ruthless when needed... also is a closet genius... I like her...

Christopher:... an aspiring journalist that hates boring people and detests Kim Kardashian!!!... I love this guy!!!... (although not as much as Winston lol!)... he says that he can be argumentative when he needs to be... I like him...

Pauline:... an ex-rap dancer /teacher that has toured with Kylie Minogue... says that she is not predictable and that she doesn't suffer fools badly... she always likes to have the last word and loves to make novelty cakes... she is going to be so much fun to watch methinks.... I loved her straight away!...

...so!... 6 more housemates tomorrow... from the looks of them in the above post they sure look different from this bunch lol!... it's going to be fun to watch them come into the house too... I watched the coverage on this link below...

http://www.bbcouchpotatoes.com/

...and TullyLovesDrew provided me with this link too... (thanks)... cheers.

http://mortystv.com/bbuk/

Steven is totally fraudulent. Visited 119 countries by age 23? That's almost impossible. And his whole speel about "I've done all this shit, what's next.. Big Brother?". No. Does not compute. If he was actually as rich and successful as he really is Big Brother would not have even been on his radar. I call fraud. And making his family work for him? If it's true I will seriously fly to the UK and punch him in the balls myself.

**STEVEN SPENT SIX GRAND ON GASTRIC BAND... BECAUSE HE HATES DIETS*** That's all you really need to know.

WINSTON IS AWFUL. Sexist, dumb piece of crap.

But I fear he may be a likely winner. His intro was "Winston saved a dog from a burning building" or some crap.

...I loved the stage arena and the bare starkness of the house... it looked pretty spartan in parts... did anyone else notice that there were no young kids in the audience?... obviously BBUK aren't bending to cater for the 'family friendly BB'... thank god for that!... (If only Australia did the same!)... they allowed swearing to be aired... I loved the look of the 'Control Room'... so sci-fyish!... that big staircase when they first entered the house doesn't look all that safe to me to be honest...

...the names in red are the housemates I don't like... the ones in blue are the housemates that I like on first impressions...

Tamara:... got a lot of 'boos' probably because of the VT... she came across like a total bitch that was so up herself when talking about being the ultimate controller of people... I didn't like her at all...

Mark:... got a lot of cheers... I think that I heard him say that he was of a Turkish background from Wales... (the only gay in the village perhaps?... lol!)... I'm positive that he said he chooses his mode of dress based on the reading of Tarot Cards each day?... now that is a tad bit weird... he's going to be fun to watch... I liked him...

Helen:... got cheers on her entry... married with a 11 year old kid... says that she's honest but can be argumentative... that = BORING AS BATSHIT!... she isn't going to last too long at all... I didn't really like her to be honest...

Steven:... got shitloads of 'boos'... a millionaire that became one because he undercut his parents business and now they are both working for him...he wants to be the PM of the UK?... and Simon Cowell is his hero?... WHAT A FUCKING WANKER!!!!... I don't like this tosser at all!...

Danielle:... got heaps of 'boos'... a Homophobic strict Catholic girl that models lingerie'... she doesn't like people 'smooching' and will say something about it to them?... yeah right?...her mum and God are her idols?... give me a fucking break!!!!... seriously... she'll be told to 'fuck off' so many times that it will be hilarious to watch... she won't be lasting too long either... I can't stand her!...

Winston:... got cheers... cheers and more cheers... what a hoot this guy is!... not scared to flash his kit... he's going to be a pleasure to watch methinks!!!... lol!... swears like a trooper and looks like he loves the ladies... he's probably my favourite so far...

Matthew:... got a few cheers... stressed that he is not gay and has a girlfriend... mumbles a bit... seems a pretty quiet type to me but I think that if you managed to shit him off he would go at you like a rabid ferret on cocaine when he snapped lol!... I like him...

Kimberly:... (the English version of our Tahan?)... an American ex-Playboy Bunny?... she has a Law Degree... likes to argue and can be ruthless when needed... also is a closet genius... I like her...

Christopher:... an aspiring journalist that hates boring people and detests Kim Kardashian!!!... I love this guy!!!... (although not as much as Winston lol!)... he says that he can be argumentative when he needs to be... I like him...

Pauline:... an ex-rap dancer /teacher that has toured with Kylie Minogue... says that she is not predictable and that she doesn't suffer fools badly... she always likes to have the last word and loves to make novelty cakes... she is going to be so much fun to watch methinks.... I loved her straight away!...

...so!... 6 more housemates tomorrow... from the looks of them in the above post they sure look different from this bunch lol!... it's going to be fun to watch them come into the house too... I watched the coverage on this link below...

http://www.bbcouchpotatoes.com/

...and TullyLovesDrew provided me with this link too... (thanks)... cheers.

http://mortystv.com/bbuk/

But I fear he may be a likely winner. His intro was "Winston saved a dog from a burning building" or some crap.

and there you have it, different opinions already, and they are not even all in yet :laugh:

BBcouchpotatoes is a really good website. Great recaps and they post all the episodes.

I thought Douche when I saw him and was amazed that he got such a warm reception form the audience.

I'm obviously posting these as I watch the episode...

Kimberly... I like. And I'm glad she got cheers even though she's supposed to be a big business bitch or whatevs. She explained the context of her dominant behaviour which is something that was lacking from all the prior housemates. Sadly, she can't win because she's American, as much as people won't like to say, she has a different accent and that will play against her.

I must point out that Winston shouted out some stupid sexist comment as soon as she entered. He might even shoot his mouth off badly at some point resulting in his early eviction, here's hoping.

Last edited:
Christopher.... he's got the genuine guy thing going, hence the huge cheers BUT I think he's too soft to win the series. He sold himself short buy saying his friends see him as more of a "daily mail journalistst".

BBcouchpotatoes is a really good website. Great recaps and they post all the episodes.

I thought Douche when I saw him and was amazed that he got such a warm reception form the audience.

and there you have it, different opinions already, and they are not even all in yet :laugh:

...hahaha!... differing opinions already indeed about Winston!... I think that if any housemate is going to be thrown out of the house for doing something totally stupid... it's going to be him!... lol!... he's a deadset hoon that is going to get himself into trouble all of the time... hence my 'he's going to be a pleasure to watch methinks!!!'... statement... every house needs one of his type so as to annoy the shit out of people all the time... then again... there's 6 more going in next... maybe they will be even better at it than Winston... I can only hope lol!... and by the way...

Steven is totally fraudulent. Visited 119 countries by age 23? That's almost impossible. And his whole speel about "I've done all this shit, what's next.. Big Brother?". No. Does not compute. If he was actually as rich and successful as he really is Big Brother would not have even been on his radar. I call fraud. And making his family work for him? If it's true I will seriously fly to the UK and punch him in the balls myself.

**STEVEN SPENT SIX GRAND ON GASTRIC BAND... BECAUSE HE HATES DIETS*** That's all you really need to know.

...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!... that's gotta be quote of the week right there!... lol!... cheers.

I've just watched the first episode. I think my fave ATM is Pauline.

I just LOVE the house. Even the diary room chair.

Can someone please explain the schedule? Do they have a reliable schedule.
So there's a daily show and a BBOTS show (every day? Week day?)
Do they have a noms show / what day? And what day is eviction?

Sorry, never watched a full season of BBUK before.

I just watched Launch Night Part 2. The 6 new housemates are a far better bunch compared to the opening night's housemates. They all seemed a tad more unique and they just seemed like normal people that would have been cast during the Channel 4 days which was a refreshing change after the opening night was full of models.

The housemates I like: Christopher, Toya, Matthew, Kimberley, Ashleigh, Chris, and Jale.

I've finished watching part 1 and 2 of launch night. I'm definitely not feeling a lot of the housemates right now...a lot seem to have played up who they are to try to get in.

My Thoughts:

Like - Toya, Ashleigh, Kimberley, Pauline
Dislike - Matthew, Tamara, Steven

Matthew will make it to the final but not win.
Pauline will get annoying and be evicted in 4-5 weeks or so.
Winston will win.

The person who is most popular on launch night is generally not the winner as it is hard for them to do something different to make themselves look better. While those who are disliked in the beginning can redeem themselves and therefore they look better in the eyes of the audience as they have "changed".

So they're all in and I love the mix of HMs! Power HM is so working IMO, I mean shit those powers are actually game changing! Why the hell did Pauline give the pass to Helen though!? Is she being strategic and putting her there as a sacrificial lamb, or does she actually like her?

First Impressions
Love - Pauline, Mark
Like - Ash, Ashleigh, Jale, Kimberly, Toya, Winston
Unsure - Christopher, Matthew, Tamara
Meh - Chris, Danielle, Helen, Marlon,
Hate - Steven

Side Notes
  • Obviously BBUK doesn't do fake names. Chris, Christopher, Ash, Ashleigh - I'm already confused.
  • Ash is a bit of a'ight.
  • Jale and Toya gave me most hope from the second lot - they'll be good value.
  • Also the more I see of Winston the more I feel like this.
    tumblr_inline_n6px0xJiJK1s5v8cq.gif

Just a thought... If Steven had to get a gastric band because he doesn't like diets, then he doesn't seem the sort of motivated type you would need to be to become a self made multi-millionaire.

I'd be more likely to believe he's some spoilt rich kid who thinks his father's achievements are his own.

And I suppose
I can take back my prediction of Helen being the first evictee now... hopefully she'll turn out to be not as boring as she did on first impressions.

Back