Skip to main content

Big Brother to air on Seven in 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need Gretel back, but we also need Mike Goldman back on board. He IS Big Brother IMO

giphy.gif

Look out @Tim its time to set up that Swiss bank account and make some fucking serious donor money!!

🥰🥰🥰
A whole new generation of bogans! 😂

👋

I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN, TIMMY BOY!

For the past 5 years, there's not a day that I haven't thought about what you said. NOT A SINGLE DAY.

Remember when you called me and all the other people who generously donated their hard earned money to you 'BOGANS'!??

I believe in karma, and you'll get what's comin Timmy! I hope a group of elite hackers bring you down next year. I'll pay 'em to do it if I gotta! WITH MY BOGAN DOLLARS!

I LOATHE you Timmy! LOATHEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

*HISS* BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

SCREW YOU TIMMY.

PS: I STILL WANT THOSE 3 DOLLARS BACK!
IF YOU THINK I'M KIDDING...........

I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN, TIMMY BOY!

For the past 5 years, there's not a day that I haven't thought about what you said. NOT A SINGLE DAY.

Remember when you called me and all the other people who generously donated their hard earned money to you 'BOGANS'!??

I believe in karma, and you'll get what's comin Timmy! I hope a group of elite hackers bring you down next year. I'll pay 'em to do it if I gotta! WITH MY BOGAN DOLLARS!

I LOATHE you Timmy! LOATHEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

*HISS* BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

SCREW YOU TIMMY.

PS: I STILL WANT THOSE 3 DOLLARS BACK!
IF YOU THINK I'M KIDDING...........

zD1qt.png

Hit 105 did an interview with Ben Norris about the revival and the key points he said was:
- Gretel has been contacted to host
- Seven were shopping around for Big Brother for the past 12 months
- Apparently looking at Melbourne for the house. Option 1 is a residence next door to the seven studios or option 2, a house built in a soundstage.

The idea of having the house in a normal property would be very weird for the nostalgia aspects of its return. Poland did this for the shows return this year and it really doesn't have the same feel. So I'm definitely on team soundstage.

You may be annoyed by Ben but he really loves the show and wants it to succeed.

Here is the link to listen to it, Ben's idea of the phones could be really fun.
https://www.hit.com.au/story/this-i...k6HtWFFa4yyA387x6b1CdLRgozL2VEBuALnnHt8iapn0k

- Apparently looking at Melbourne for the house. Option 1 is a residence next door to the seven studios or option 2, a house built in a soundstage.

Could be Ben's (and my) Melbournian bias coming through BUT I TOLD YA's!

Year well we're all bogans in some way or another.

Oof, I can read your way in the way you spelled 'yeah'

Hit 105 did an interview with Ben Norris about the revival and the key points he said was:
- Gretel has been contacted to host
- Seven were shopping around for Big Brother for the past 12 months

The idea of having the house in a normal property would be very weird for the nostalgia aspects of its return. Poland did this for the shows return this year and it really doesn't have the same feel. So I'm definitely on team soundstage.

You may be annoyed by Ben but he really loves the show and wants it to succeed.

Here is the link to listen to it, Ben's idea of the phones could be really fun.
https://www.hit.com.au/story/this-i...k6HtWFFa4yyA387x6b1CdLRgozL2VEBuALnnHt8iapn0k

Ben may have the personality of a toadstool, but he does clearly love the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back