Skip to main content

Big Brother to air on Seven in 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys believe everything you read ? As if they bring this show back...Just how many times they gonna flog a dead horse ? Besides, my agent says only those with more than 5000 twitter followers will get to audition phase. NEXT !

s-l300.jpg

It's on News.com.au! I will admit I do worry about the casting in this instagram age, but my faith shall overcome.

Will the infamous 'Goon' finally return???

I must be one of the few who actually liked him! So if you're out there @Goon join the party!

Sydney often gets beautiful sunny weather and high 20s in September before it gets alll changeable and stormy again in Oct/Nov. Anyway, it's undeniable the weather in Qld is best for a traditional outdoor show (assuming it wouldn't air over summer, pretty safe on that I guess). Sydney 2nd, Melbourne 3rd. But I suspect Seven would pick Sydney. We'll see I guess.

For selfish reasons I'd rather it be Melbourne as I'd go there to see a show but probably wouldn't bother with Sydney. Ha! I do feel like the odds are more in favour of Sydney over Melbourne though.

Wow! I’m so excited it’s finally making a return! I hope 10 has gotten it back, prob be 7 so I hope they do it justice.
will it renturn to Dream world? Wonder what house they are gonna build!!!! So excited!!!!

I never thought it would happen after the house burned down! I wonder if they'll use a different location?

I'm scared with it being on 7 as they are a much older skewing demographic. I know it will be an separate production team, but have they learned from their mistakes? Will they use the US/Canada format? I hope it doesn't end up being weekly stunts, twists and a revolving door of housemates to keep people watching. Oh and hope they don't overboard with intolerable cross promotion and product placement.

Will it devolve to 9's sanitized, heavily edited show lacking proper streaming? Sure, not many watched live and they don't want another controversial moment but still it's the heart and soul of the show. How many times did we hear incidents happening in the house after the fact?

So many questions! Casting is crucial as always for a good mix of likeable and interesting characters. This is a great opportunity for a fresh take, but what will they do with this power?

Wow! I’m so excited it’s finally making a return! I hope 10 has gotten it back, prob be 7 so I hope they do it justice.
will it renturn to Dream world? Wonder what house they are gonna build!!!! So excited!!!!

I’m more concerned with whether or not live feeds will be incorporated than where the house will be. At the end of the day the location doesn’t matter...

I’m more concerned with whether or not live feeds will be incorporated than where the house will be. At the end of the day the location doesn’t matter...
Hopefully live streaming will be brought in, I feel like it has more chance than an 'Uncut' version.

Just a shame that blog has a history of posting rumours and opinion as fact and having to backtrack massively. Home and Away was supposedly axed earlier this year on the basis of a piece from this site. However it was posted by a the far more credible TV Tonight a week earlier citing another journalist. I think it says everything about TV Blackbox that the clickbait they posted today are labelled as "Exclusive" when they're anything but.

If true though I'm glad it's happened after the house burnt down and auditorium closed - a new location makes a return much more interesting, and most versions of Big Brother, including BBUK, BB USA and BB Canada, have moved at least once in their history. Generally now the house is built into an existing sound stage rather than a "house" being build.

Last edited:
mikkaylamossop
Making a comeback in 2020!! (The show, not the housemates pictured). In two minds about it but honestly, it was the greatest, scariest, most rewarding experience of my life!!! #BBAU #bigbrother
12h
16230864_1422454707827537_1382607228791422976_a.jpg

tahny89
Verified

When reality was really reality 😍🙌🏾

mikkaylamossop
@tahny89 exactly!!!!!!! I hope the screening process for the next gen of housemates is thorough!!!!

Last edited:
But fr if the casting and hosting is trash I’ll stop watching after the first episode. However, I’m hopeful. I get the vibe they will ask Gretel to come back in some way. A dream luvs a lit ral dream 😫

I never thought it would happen after the house burned down! I wonder if they'll use a different location?
Dreamworld demolished the amphitheater after the house burned down. I wonder if the reason they did that was so that the house could be built there instead? Because they no longer own the land where the old house used to be anyway.

Is there enough room for a house there? I haven't spent any time looking at aerial images.

Hopefully live streaming will be brought in, I feel like it has more chance than an 'Uncut' version.

“Uncut” is not even in consideration. I can guarantee it.

Dreamworld demolished the amphitheater after the house burned down. I wonder if the reason they did that was so that the house could be built there instead? Because they no longer own the land where the old house used to be anyway.

Is there enough room for a house there? I haven't spent any time looking at aerial images.

The auditorium was demolished for attraction space which has already been talked about in a previous thread.

At this point I think we all need to put away the tin foil hats... For all we know at this point we have an article with an unnamed and unverified source. Despite the ZOMG CONFIRMED headline absolutely nothing has been “confirmed”.

For what it’s worth the location of the house is a non-issue... There are much better things we can be speculating about.

I'm not removing the question mark just yet, though when genuinely confirmed by Seven hopefully someone will start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back