Skip to main content

Big Brother to air on Seven in 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My my my. I knew where to come for some enthusiasm.

Hopefully people will get their fill of instasluts from Love Island and people will take note of the sage words of Gretel about "Casting"?

Oh lordie, maybe the Masked Singer appearance was to get her back into the public eye...

I so wish it was her and we had a great casting director who wasnt concerned about how many followers someone has.

Great to see familiar names. I will be lurking with intent.

My sister mentioned that she walked to work (in Melbourne) yesterday and it was 2C. In October. So, yeah, nah to Melbourne.

and yet I've just walked to the shops in shorts and a tshirt at 8pm cause it's 22 outside.
Besides, if they built the house in Melbourne they could do the BBCan house-on-a-soundstage thing. Would certainly help prevent gatecrashers and wall-yellers which have become a common thing in BBUS

and yet I've just walked to the shops in shorts and a tshirt at 8pm cause it's 22 outside.
Besides, if they built the house in Melbourne they could do the BBCan house-on-a-soundstage thing. Would certainly help prevent gatecrashers and wall-yellers which have become a common thing in BBUS
Sydney often gets beautiful sunny weather and high 20s in September before it gets alll changeable and stormy again in Oct/Nov. Anyway, it's undeniable the weather in Qld is best for a traditional outdoor show (assuming it wouldn't air over summer, pretty safe on that I guess). Sydney 2nd, Melbourne 3rd. But I suspect Seven would pick Sydney. We'll see I guess.

You guys believe everything you read ? As if they bring this show back...Just how many times they gonna flog a dead horse ? Besides, my agent says only those with more than 5000 twitter followers will get to audition phase. NEXT !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back