Skip to main content

Big Brother: The records (The statistics page)

Highest winning percentages

With 2 finalists - 91%, Diego, BB7 Brazil
With 3 finalists - 87.2%, Pepe, GH7 Spain
With 4 finalists - 90.04%, Ferdi, BB1 South Africa
With 5 finalists - 33.13%, Juan Sebastián, GH1 Pacifico

Lowest percentages for a losing finalist

0.56%, Riitta BB3 Finland (4th place, 4 finalists)
0.9%, Jennie BB7 UK (6th place, 6 finalists)
1.22%, Riaad BB1 South Africa (4th place, 4 finalists)
1.87%, Nobesuthu BB1 South Africa (3rd place, 4 finalists)
2%, Franco GF3 Italy (4th place, 4 finalists)
2.4%, Mandy BB8 Germany (5th place, 5 finalists)

Closest eviction votes

0% (71 votes), Martin, Big Brother 2 Denmark
0% (106 votes), Sylva, Big Brother 1 Czech Republic
0.05%, Samuel, Big Brother 2 Norway/Sweden
0.08%, Alison, Big Brother 3 UK
0.1%, Kara-Louise, Big Brother 8 UK

Top 5 Closest finals

1) Big Brother 8 Brazil - 0.3% difference
Rafinha = 50.15%
Gyselle = 49.85%

2) Big Brother 1 Germany - 0.8% difference
John = 50.4%
Jürgen = 49.6%

3) Loft Story 2 France - 0.84% difference
Karine = 50.42%
Angela = 49.58%

4) Big Brother 1 Mexico - 0.95% difference
Rocío = 32.47%
Gabriel = 31.52%

5) Big Brother 1 UK - 1.8% difference
Craig = 50.9%
Anna = 49.1%

US$500,000 would probably be worth more than AUS$1m - or would have been a few years ago.

It was never actually confirmed, but Pete's prize in BB7UK was £100,000 plus one third of the voting profit for a charity of his choice, which even at a conservative estimate would have been over £300,000.

Did a research and used then rates of exchange (but I rounded):
Sascha (BB5 Germany): ~ 1.3 Mio US$
Augusto (BB6 Italy): ~ 1,16 Mio US$*

Logans (BB5 Australia): ~750000 US$
Pete (BB7 UK): ~190000 US-$ + 570 000 US$

Original Prize Money was 1 Mio. € but the housemates paid 100.000 € for Fabiano's return. But it doesn't matter. The rate of exchange was better in 2005 (March) than 2006 (April).

BB Australia should have gave away most money/most valueable prizes (e.g. cars for evicted housemates) in one of their seasons.

5 housemates leaving the house within 2 weeks could be a record as well (BB8 Germany, 2 evicted, 2 ejected, 1 voluntary exit)

Last edited:
Dunno if its been mentioned yet, but would Darnell BB9UK be the first albino housemate?
And would Rima BB8AUS be the first 'little person' housemate?

Highest winning percentages

With 2 finalists - 91%, Diego, BB7 Brazil
With 3 finalists - 87.2%, Pepe, GH7 Spain
With 4 finalists - 90.04%, Ferdi, BB1 South Africa
With 5 finalists - 33.13%, Juan Sebastián, GH1 Pacifico

I think Trevor BBAU04 may have beat these. The percentages were never shown, but there was talk that he got like 95% of the vote.

And would Rima BB8AUS be the first 'little person' housemate?

They were Hanz (BB3 Belgium) and Manne (BB2 Scandinavia). I don't remember if another 'little person' housemate entered the house.

Highest eviction percentages
With 2 nominees - 95%, Aline, Big Brother 5 Brazil
With 3 nominees - 92.69%, Ángela, Gran Hermano 9 Spain
With 4 nominees - 86.4%, Eva, Gran Hermano 6 Spain
With 5 nominees - 88.2%, Nicky, Gran Hermano 6 Spain
With 6 nominees - 66.96%, Michelle, Big Brother 5 UK
With 7 nominees - 63%, Roberto, Grande Fratello 8 Italy
With 8 nominees - 54.54%, Boguslawa, Big Brother 2 Poland
With 9 nominees - 30.3%, Marko, Veliki Brat 1 Serbia
With 10 nominees - 35.3%, Maja, Veliki Brat 1 Serbia
With 11 nominees - 37.2%, Nikki, Big Brother 7 UK
With 12 nominees - 36%, Lesley, Big Brother 6 UK
With 13 nominees - 31.2%, Khadra, Big Brother 4 Germany
With 14 nominees - 29%, René, Big Brother 2 Croatia

Lowest vote to save eviction percentages
With 2 nominees - 90%, Sylva, Big Brother 1 Czech Republic
With 3 nominees - 3.77%, Aom-Am, Big Brother 1 Thailand
With 4 nominees - 2%, Elizabeth, Big Brother 2 UK
With 5 nominees - 4.0%, Jenny, Big Brother 1 Philippines
With 6 nominees - 2.3%, Toni, Big Brother 5 Germany
With 7 nominees - 1%, Annicka, Big Brother 1 Norway/Sweden
With 8 nominees - 3.0%, Nancy, Big Brother 3 Netherlands
With 9 nominees - 3.1%, Richard, Big Brother 3 Netherlands
With 10 nominees - 1%, Liselotte, Big Brother 1 Norway/Sweden
With 13 nominees - 1.09%, Rolf, Big Brother 5 Germany
With 14 nominees - 1.06%, Martin, Big Brother 6 Germany

Highest eviction with 7 nominees would be Emma from BBAU7. She got like 74% of the vote.

Also with Zach and Aliesha, the final vote was actually a difference of 64 votes so if you work it out, there were at least a min. of 500,000 votes...you get 49.99 and 50.01

an actual split of .01% so that would have to be the closest, if only the idiots showed us a proper graph with decimals so we would believe it was close.

The decimals are very important, but if the producers don't show the decimals, we don't know the "official" percentages.

Highest eviction with 7 nominees would be Emma from BBAU7. She got like 74% of the vote.

Also with Zach and Aliesha, the final vote was actually a difference of 64 votes so if you work it out, there were at least a min. of 500,000 votes...you get 49.99 and 50.01

an actual split of .01% so that would have to be the closest, if only the idiots showed us a proper graph with decimals so we would believe it was close.

Do you have a source for this 64 vote difference? I've never seen that figure before.

Emma's percentage of 76% does not count as it was not a vote to evict, it was voting to save/evict.

Emma's percentage of 76% does not count as it was not a vote to evict, it was voting to save/evict.

The Spanish producers gave the evict percentages during GH7 Spain (with evict/save voting), but I don't know how they obtained the results.

I don't like when the producers give the final percentages with evict/save voting. What a mess!

Edit: The Ferdi's percentage to win was incredible: 90,04% with another 3 finalists.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Big Brother house is actually hit by an earthquake basically every season. This was just the strongest.

Do you have a source for this 64 vote difference? I've never seen that figure before.

Well you see, when the vote was merged, she was 76% to evict not save.

Technically she was evicted, this save/evict stuff is stupid as in the end she had 76% of the overall votes to evict. Therefore highest out of 7.

Either way, if i remember she got 72% to evict before they merged so really doesnt matter, she got the most.

The 64 vote difference was on the news, I cant find a source but it was definitly in the news with producers mentioning it, search youtube.

It is a fact. I bet anything that if someone else said that on this forum like vid, vibes or dq, even tronno they would believe them, but never me.

Well you see, when the vote was merged, she was 76% to evict not save.

Technically she was evicted, this save/evict stuff is stupid as in the end she had 76% of the overall votes to evict. Therefore highest out of 7.

Either way, if i remember she got 72% to evict before they merged so really doesnt matter, she got the most.

The 64 vote difference was on the news, I cant find a source but it was definitly in the news with producers mentioning it, search youtube.

It is a fact. I bet anything that if someone else said that on this forum like vid, vibes or dq, even tronno they would believe them, but never me.

I believe you!

Another incidents.

A Basque prisoners' supporter connected with E.T.A. (Spanish terrorist group) gatecrashes in GH1 Spain's house.
[youtubevid]f6_nk3Or9hE[/youtubevid]

Back