Skip to main content

Big Brother Photoshop Thread (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 32172

Actually this could also be the three personalities of Ben.

I expect DS at least to know what the middle one is from.

W00t, welcome home UAN ... now we just need to lure Mr Stickyfingers to the thread (though I'm sure he's already well aware of it and considering his options).

[ADIT] Oh, I shoulda read ahead ... Mr Sticky is in the building ... loved the Johnny Cab "(Philip K) "Dick Head" comparision ! :)

Let the Art (and real reason for BB) begin ! :)

As for moles, I just don't get why anyone, whether male or female, would allow such a specimen to continue in such a position on one's face.

A couple of seconds with some liquid nitrogen and a week or so wait and the knobbly blight would soon be replaced with a cute or interesting scar if even that !

... or is it case of "love me, love my tumorous looking facial protrusions" for such folks ?

That said, I've got a really cute one in the outer corner of my right eye, but that just helps me look even more adorable.

gameonmole.jpg

:D

regarDS

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS:

Ben Exposed.... It's all an act, he's not the docile petite gay man he's making out to be... HE'S CLARK KENT...

clark-kent-superman-superhero.jpg

I just knew I'd seen him before...

Excellent work as always, folks!

As usual, I shall pass appropriate images for manipulation as they come to hand. Just can't think of any....... yet.

...a second one from me... unfortunately a few of these housemates have nothing much going for them at this early moment in time for me but I will endeavor to connect with them at a later stage I imagine... anyhow... moving on... I think that Ben is going to be a major irritation to a few of the other more 'macho' housemates in the near future... cheers.

Bens groundhog day.jpg

Well, I've been following BBBA for years ... but I finally decided to join the forums as a member ... This is my first comment, and all I want to say is, THAT IS THE GREATEST PICTURE EVER!

Good work. So keen to see what else there is to come! :)

Ha!

Hahahaahahahahaha!

I SO missed you guys!

Thanks for my early morning snortles.

Great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back