Skip to main content

Big Brother Photoshop Thread (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...by the way... hi to Markie-Mark23 / mistercat122 / timmydownawell and coight... wow the old gang getting back together again... this is going to be fun... hello to Inumeenu / Buck07 / BBaus12 / kewlestcat and Grishfish too... cheers.

...L.A.R.A!!!!...hey! how are you?... the list grows bigger... good to see you again... cheers.

Hey Sticky, LARA, Trala, UAN, Morbo etc etc etc :)

let the fun times begin ...

...haha! funny as Morbo... hey Morbo... it's great to see familiar names coming back and doing what they do best... here we go again eh?... 3 months of utter madness again... love your work... cheers.

Cheers Sticky.. heres another quick one..

While we've all been caught up in asking what the twist could be..

the twist JPG small2.jpg

Hi everyone else too... not long now til the show kicks off!

Last edited by a moderator:
...wow Morbo... fast work my friend... bloody funny!... I'm trying to download images to use and you've done one already... I'm impressed!... keep up the great work... cheers.

...hahahahaha!...oh my God!... Pawlini... Pawlini... Pawlini... bloody funny as... well done... I love it... cheers.

LOL, that's not fair it's a French word.

I have to go and look the word riggers :eek: I have no idea what it means

Haha, yeah that is a tough one lol. I expected more from someone who works in radio... oh well, at least theres Mikkayla to hopefully carry that torch.

...wow Morbo... fast work my friend... bloody funny!... I'm trying to download images to use and you've done one already... I'm impressed!... keep up the great work... cheers.

Haha thanks Sticky! Jumped on the computer the moment she said it and just did it while watching the show. I know.. I have a problem lol ;). Heres another one...

2 DOORS jpg.jpg

I have some more ideas but cant find the right photos yet... you know how it is. too early in the series!

triples.jpg

Actually this could also be the three personalities of Ben.

I expect DS at least to know what the middle one is from.

Introducing BB 2013 housemate # 5, Mouth.... Volume level - MAX...

Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back