Skip to main content

Big Brother Photoshop Thread (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since everybody else is posting video, here's a repost:

So I got bored, didn't I.

[video=youtube;EDTeelWj_9A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDTeelWj_9A[/video]

Just an Idea..
What if someone made a mashup of The Twist ad and the wall one... like they are doing the Twist then "The Biggest Twist in Big Brother history appears" or some other Text then it shows the wall starting to divide the people?? Lol

Just an Example..
Ad.JPG

I'm not on my laptop with PS just so you know..

...welcome back up-all-night... great to see you back... I'm looking forward to seeing your incredible stuff yet again this year my friend... cheers.

I know, I know... this is in extremely bad taste to post as a first photoshop effort this year but once the thought had manifested it had to be done. Blame it on watching too much Futurama lately, mainly the episode where Zapp Branigann is disappointed about not getting to see his date's 'surprise'. But anyway here goes...

the twist 3 JPG.jpg

I love this thread and cant wait to see everybody's contributions this season!

PS - Nice one Sticky, and hello again.. always looking forward to seeing more of your stuff

PPS - Greetings also Up All Night.. looking forward to your stuff too

Last edited by a moderator:
...haha! funny as Morbo... hey Morbo... it's great to see familiar names coming back and doing what they do best... here we go again eh?... 3 months of utter madness again... love your work... cheers.

...yay Thing!... you ready to Photoshop like you've never Photoshopped before?... welcome back my friend... cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back