Skip to main content

Big Brother House Destroyed by Fire

sunlight

Big Brother House on fire right now, crews have it contained they say

"A Queensland Fire and Emergency Services spokeswoman confirmed that the structure on fire was the house featured on Big Brother."

http://www.mygc.com.au/big-brother-house-on-fire-reports/

BIG-BROTHER-FIRE.jpg

BIG-BROTHER-FIRE-1.jpg

This is so sad...
I can't wait for the photos to come in of the current state of the house post fire damage.. Well I guess they won't be using that house for any type of revival haha.

Guys it’s 100% NOT the house. Stopped along Foxwell Rd half an hour ago, it’s in the bush several meters from the house (more towards the highway.

Guys it’s 100% NOT the house. Stopped along Foxwell Rd half an hour ago, it’s in the bush several meters from the house (more towards the highway.
The Cops, Ambos and Firees say it is.

and
Children ages from 9-15 were seen running from the scene of the fire and were located a short time later.
They were arrested and taken to the nearby Coomera Police Station.

Is it possible someone could get a drone over the compound to show what's left in detail? I'm a little bit devastated right now...

was only a matter of time wasn't it? :(

This. I am so not shocked. The owners clearly didn't give a shit as it would seem there was no attempt to increase security following all the recent media attention to its dilapidated state and ongoing vandalism. Hope their insurance company tells them to GAGF.

I'm not really sad about this?

I think it's better to have the house gone than keep that rotting shack standing, reminding us all of what once-was.

I am sad more at the circumstance that led to it being burnt than it actually being burnt now. It had the potential to be used for many other things even if not as a big brother house - to let it just get to that was stupid.

I'm not really sad about this?

I think it's better to have the house gone than keep that rotting shack standing, reminding us all of what once-was.
At the very least it means it's more likely to be relocated in the unlikely event it ever gets resurrected. So that's definitely a plus.

Back