Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada 2016: featuring Tim Dormer, Nikki Grahame and some Canadians

It is great to see the friendship between Nikki and Tim in the house. Interesting discussions on the live feed this morning as discussions between Tim, Loveita, Sharry and Phil telling Nikki they are willing to throw the HoH challenge to her and are hatching a plan to get others onboard as well. Please let this happen! :D

Nikki wants Raul and Maddie gone and Dallas as a 3rd for the reason these are the house guests she least likes and doesn't get on with. She now wants to stay and try and get HoH to f*uck up the clique (her words). So it seems whoever stays out of Loveita and Sharry, Phil, Tim, Joel, Mitch and maybe Christine could throw the challenge to Nikki if given the opportunity. :)

Tim was talking about when Justin came in the house, and said some stuff happened in the Presidential Suite before Justin left. So that rumour was true. He told Big Brother not to try messing with him again omg with getting a clone of him.

Wasn't part of the rumour that Justynn tried to punch Ed?

It is great to see the friendship between Nikki and Tim in the house. Interesting discussions on the live feed this morning as discussions between Tim, Loveita, Sharry and Phil telling Nikki they are willing to throw the HoH challenge to her and are hatching a plan to get others onboard as well. Please let this happen! :D

Nikki wants Raul and Maddie gone and Dallas as a 3rd for the reason these are the house guests she least likes and doesn't get on with. She now wants to stay and try and get HoH to f*uck up the clique (her words). So it seems whoever stays out of Loveita and Sharry, Phil, Tim, Joel, Mitch and maybe Christine could throw the challenge to Nikki if given the opportunity. :)

I shouldn't have to remind you but this is NOT a thread about Nikki... Nor will I allow it to be... Good to see you back but if every second or third word you post is Nikki we are going to have problems once again...

oh look the fun police dropped in again to spread his cheery message and bring much joy into our lives

NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI!

because we CAN and we WILL talk about WHO we want to WHEN we want to

I'm not the greatest fan of Tim but have to say so far I'm enjoying him back in the house (maybe knowing he's across the other side of the world is a relief or something .. I dunno ...) (sorry Sparrow! lol )

oh look the fun police dropped in again to spread his cheery message and bring much joy into our lives

NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI! NIKKI!

because we CAN and we WILL talk about WHO we want to WHEN we want to

I'm not the greatest fan of Tim but have to say so far I'm enjoying him back in the house (maybe knowing he's across the other side of the world is a relief or something .. I dunno ...) (sorry Sparrow! lol )
Ha! You said it, who the hell does this guy think he is, telling people who they can talk about. Look at the title of the thread!

Moving on, Tim is killing it on the feeds, I've just been watching the vids on online big brother ( I'm not DL hola, I don't want my computer comprised) and his chat to Lovita was a thing of beauty. She even took his advice when she went to talk to Jarred, too bad he's a douche and it didn't work.

Hey if Tim wins or does really well, what does everyone reckon will be his next show? My fingers are crossed for celeb BB. I know it's a pipe dream, still would love to see him play celeb BB.

Seems Tim has basically manipulated Nikki to vote with him. She wanted to vote in such a way that they cancel each others votes out but he's convinced her a "double or nothing" option would be better with them voting the same way. Not sure how close the vote currently stands in the house but get the impression they want to go ahead the house if they can change the result.

Didn't we all want to punch Ed.
Haha yes, anyone remember his cards? Oh and that long arse convo Tim and Ed had that one night, then tahan interrupts them because everyone wanted to go to bed. Bahahaha.

I wonder who in this house will be Tim's Ed? Dallas? One of the brothers, anyone want to guess. Coz I have not been paying that much attention to the other HGs.

Moving on, there is video on online BB where Tim talks about the nominations chamber, his rocks and the final.

Tim also said that tahan is obsessed with BBCAN and when he told her he was going on BBCAN she freaked out.

It's a really good video, go check it out.

I think Tim has been great so far in there, but hearing him talk himself up makes me cringe a little. Not only is it an exaggeration of what really happened in my opinion, it kind of makes him look really up himself to the others. I hope he tones that down.

Moving on, there is video on online BB where Tim talks about the nominations chamber, his rocks and the final.

Tim also said that tahan is obsessed with BBCAN and when he told her he was going on BBCAN she freaked out.

It's a really good video, go check it out.

Care to post it? The chamber actually came up in a conversation I was having with a friend of mine the other day... I'd love to see it!

I wish wish WISH BBAU had live feeds like BBCAN! This is the best, seeing people for who they really are..

I don't like though how they can talk strategy constantly.. It ruins 80% of conversations.[DOUBLEPOST=1457584871][/DOUBLEPOST]
Care to post it? The chamber actually came up in a conversation I was having with a friend of mine the other day... I'd love to see it!

Tahan is a HUGE HUGE BBCAN fan, she is bummed she's not in.

Maybe but I barely know anything about anyone because all they do is talk strategy.

You also have to understand that they've also been in the house for around two weeks now... They've already passed most of the getting to know you milestones... This is also a completely different format... We aren't that interested in people's backstories it's all about how they adapt and play the BB "game"...

I shouldn't have to remind you but this is NOT a thread about Nikki... Nor will I allow it to be... Good to see you back but if every second or third word you post is Nikki we are going to have problems once again...
No its a thread about BB Canada and guess what she is on the show. Also I like to talk about Tim you know the Australian guy! I don't think anyone here is surprised that I am a huge fan of Nikki. But I also will talk about whats on the show!

The show only being on 3 nights a week seems rushed as they have to fit too much in. A lot of good content is missed but like watching the feeds. As a game of strategy I could get into it but prefer the UK and Australian formats.

Back