Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada 2016: featuring Tim Dormer, Nikki Grahame and some Canadians

its funny to think they've already been in there 8 days - so we've missed a lot in that first week

Cassandra told Tim if he was in the house last week he would have self-evicted - it was so horrible in there
That Sharry and Loveita stayed in HOH room the whole time - at one point she had Sharry yelling at her in the face telling her she better vote Kelsey out - that there was quite a bit of bullying and intimidation going on

Tim already strategising with Cassandra and Joel - he seems to know a lot about how BBCan works so must have studied up

He told his Brianna nudie run story to two hms at dinner table and whilst they were amazed he was on the same plane as Brianna they were not that interested in his nudie run lol

Cassandra is trusting Tim with a lot of her strategy - letting him know she's putting on an act about being sad she's a have not ... not sure she should be trusting Tim of all people - he'll only play her game until he gets bored with it or it just doesn't suit him ... not even convinced he WILL play her game ...

HaveNots are Cassandra, Joel, Loveita and Sharry

Loveita is resigned to being up for eviction ... but Cassandra wants Sharry to go before Loveita - and so does Tim

Dallas - they are not trusting him
Dallas is another Jon Pardy - constantly playing with himself and lying around doing a man spread ... not sure why anyone would find him remotely attractive at this point ...

Earlier in live feeds Cassandra told Tim that she thought Dallas wasnt happy he had come into house because up to that point Dallas was the funny guy that everyone was liking ... and he sees Tim as competition for that ... and that if Tim even talks to Maddy Dallas is sending him death stares

(Dallas as well as Nick seem to be interested in Maddy ... Cassandra thinks Maddy loves any male attention and Tim said he was going to not give it to her from now on)

Loveita going around brown nosing to everyone ... telling Maddy she's the prettiest blonde girl ever etc ... pretty obvious what she's trying to do

Sharry trying to get out of Joel who he would put up if he was HOH and he deliberately pretended he thought she was asking who Jared should put up ... then he went on and on and she kept trying to turn it around and get Joel to say who HE would put up ... and he was very cleverly avoiding having to say it ... he's clever

Sounds like Loveita and Sharry are the choice to be nominated and if one comes down (if they manage to win POV) maybe Maddy would go up (Loveita and Sharry were nominated by Jared who is HOH - and Loveita is telling people if she wins POV she will take Sharry off the block as she (Loveita) really doesnt want to be there anymore ... (cue the violins)

Maddy and Dallas were talking ... Cassandra came out of HaveNot Chapel (after a long chat with Tim) ... Dallas called out to her (he's wanting to apologise for bullying her) and she ignored him ... Maddy said something like "she's over you ... she wants your dick on a chopping board" and Dallas said "probably in her mouth first" ... think Maddy gave him a look and his reaction was "OK!" (like he knew it was the wrong thing to say) and then the feed cut out ...
Later in the feed it cut to Dallas sitting on Cassandra's bed ... her wiping tears away and he's apologising to her for picking on her constantly (Maddy pointed it out to him apparently) and Cassandra is playing it for all its worth ...

Jared, Kelsey and Raoul = Raoul refers to them as the "Third Wheel Alliance" and are trying to get Dallas to believe they trust him but they are thinking he was the 4th vote to evict Kelsey ...

The house seems to be engrossed in working out who that fourth vote was (Dallas)

The 2nd bedroom is the 19119 Suite (Talla reference from that HOH comp) ...

Hope the Side Show will come available - will be interesting to see how Sarah Hanlon comes across on there ...

Thanks for the informative update, rather then reading through the Reddit feed for an hour or so. Tim seems to be doing really well, I dont think he'll last going up against anyone thats not a main threat (Like Kelsey, Jared and Dallas), just because the house most likely are considering Tim a threat having won Big Brother in the past.

Nikk apparently had a meltdown when feeds were down for Nominations

Mitch was crying and saying she is unstable

Nikki apparently let it be known that as part of her contract she is to have almond milk, bananas and chocolate - and apparently she pointed out that she didn't get any of the bananas that day
whether that caused the meltdown I don't know - but when feeds came back Nikki was eating a banana and saying she was feeling ok just tired and would be better after she got some sleep

I would eat all the bananas just so she has a meltdown. (but I would deny eating them & blame someone else)

I started to watch episode 2, watched about 5 mins & fast forwarded to Tim coming on stage. That was the only exciting thing about the show. I didn't bother with episode 1.

The host whatever her name is, is boring & her hair is distracting. :roflmao:
you'd have to be pretty simple minded to be distracted by some hair...

Okay, watched episode one and two and Side Show. It's good to know I don't need to watch that again. I actually liked Sarah last year, but success doesn't become her.

I'm trying to find a girl I like... and it's hard. Cassandra is dreadful. Kelsey is only there to be a target for the guys who can't get her and the girls who will hate her. I almost like Maddy, actually.

Phil is abhorant. Dallas is insecure and trying too hard, and coming from the east coast of something is not a substitute for a personality, dude. Mitch seems okay. Ramsey still an unknown. Jared will be clueless.

I don't see how Tim doesn't just destroy these people.

I guess his mo is to unite the outcasts, meaning Cochran, Mitch, possibly Raul? Two episodes in and I have no clue as to the house dynamics or anything. Guess that's why people have proxies and live feeds. He worked his best having an Ed to fight against - who is the alpha there?

Dunno if they will let Tim through, but even the way he said 'Sorry mate,' had more personality than anything else we've seen so far.

Thanks @crimmy for that, that's awesome!

I thought it was Maddy and Loveita who were up for eviction though, after watching the after dark show, so I'm confused that it's now Sharry?

Thanks Crimmy for the summary. Amazes me that still the HoH is quite happy to lock themselves up in the HoH room, especially in week one. If I were HoH especially in week one I'd make sure I was in there as little as possible and doing my best to be seen as just another houseguest rather than HoH.

A few weeks in though when you're HoH and everyone follows you everywhere and won't leave your room I'd be telling them all to fuck off and if they want to sleep in the HoH room they can win HoH themselves.

One snippet from Tim on the live feed today is that during his series the HMs competed in an eating competition which didn't make the edit as it made one HM seriously ill. He's also trying to spread the myth that Nikki is lying about not winning Big Brother UK.

Thanks @crimmy for that, that's awesome!

I thought it was Maddy and Loveita who were up for eviction though, after watching the after dark show, so I'm confused that it's now Sharry?
you maybe right
i havent watched sideshow yet and maybe one won the pov and so it changed ...

you maybe right
The POV competition hasn't happened yet from my knowledge, but the housemates involved have been picked. I thought it was always Loveita and Sharry...

I am finding the feeds interesting when they are up and when they are not just watching some of the uplate video's which are just 1 hour segments of feed. I am glad Tim is in there with Nikki as he was giving her a pep talk earlier and it lifted her spirits. I wish they would hurry up with this POV comp, feed down at the moment.

interesting to listen to Jordan Parhar (BBCAn3) , Jason Ray (BB17 - US), Willow MacDonald (BBCan3) and Neda Kalantar (BBCan2) doing a Fantasy Draft and their take on the new housemates - this was done before the premiere was aired but after it was filmed (they mention some rumours that came from the premiere filming ...

you maybe right

Maybe they were just talking about being worried about being up for eviction in the first after dark show.
The way they were talking was like a done deal but it makes more sense if they were only talking about what they assumed would happen.

POV Players Jared Sharry Loveita Christine Mitch and Phil

I saw one episode of the uplate, and it really was the Tim show. Kelsey wanted to tell her story, and Phil and Jared wanted to be on the same sofa as Kelsey. Mitch just wanted to watch, and Raul tried to be sassy.

Later, Tim left to got to the kitchen, and again kind of held court.

Jared is a surprise, though. He knows who Tim is, and could end up being Drew.

I'm watching live feeds from work this morning, and Raul just told Jared there are bedbugs in the pink room beds. Thats where Tim sleeps! Then they blacked out the feeds. I am horrified. And in watching the chat scroll by the feed window people are saying that was an
issue last year as well!!?? Absolutely horrified. They need to take way better care of Tim than that.

I've seen documentaries, with that issue you have to get rid of all the furniture, have it burned or something, scrub the room down with special chemicals, and have one of those bedbug detecting dogs come in to check for more.

When the feeds came back Tim and Christine are stripping the beds and removing the filler from the duvets. Guess BB thinks washing bedding will do it but it won't. If there really are bed bugs, they are down in the freaking furniture and they need to call for some help to get rid of them. Now Tim just teased Love saying maybe you are the one who is spreading the lice. So they do have some sort of infestation.

its funny to think they've already been in there 8 days - so we've missed a lot in that first week

Cassandra told Tim if he was in the house last week he would have self-evicted - it was so horrible in there
That Sharry and Loveita stayed in HOH room the whole time - at one point she had Sharry yelling at her in the face telling her she better vote Kelsey out - that there was quite a bit of bullying and intimidation going on

Tim already strategising with Cassandra and Joel - he seems to know a lot about how BBCan works so must have studied up

He told his Brianna nudie run story to two hms at dinner table and whilst they were amazed he was on the same plane as Brianna they were not that interested in his nudie run lol

Cassandra is trusting Tim with a lot of her strategy - letting him know she's putting on an act about being sad she's a have not ... not sure she should be trusting Tim of all people - he'll only play her game until he gets bored with it or it just doesn't suit him ... not even convinced he WILL play her game ...

HaveNots are Cassandra, Joel, Loveita and Sharry

Loveita is resigned to being up for eviction ... but Cassandra wants Sharry to go before Loveita - and so does Tim

Dallas - they are not trusting him
Dallas is another Jon Pardy - constantly playing with himself and lying around doing a man spread ... not sure why anyone would find him remotely attractive at this point ...

Earlier in live feeds Cassandra told Tim that she thought Dallas wasnt happy he had come into house because up to that point Dallas was the funny guy that everyone was liking ... and he sees Tim as competition for that ... and that if Tim even talks to Maddy Dallas is sending him death stares

(Dallas as well as Nick seem to be interested in Maddy ... Cassandra thinks Maddy loves any male attention and Tim said he was going to not give it to her from now on)

Loveita going around brown nosing to everyone ... telling Maddy she's the prettiest blonde girl ever etc ... pretty obvious what she's trying to do

Sharry trying to get out of Joel who he would put up if he was HOH and he deliberately pretended he thought she was asking who Jared should put up ... then he went on and on and she kept trying to turn it around and get Joel to say who HE would put up ... and he was very cleverly avoiding having to say it ... he's clever

Sounds like Loveita and Sharry are the choice to be nominated and if one comes down (if they manage to win POV) maybe Maddy would go up (Loveita and Sharry were nominated by Jared who is HOH - and Loveita is telling people if she wins POV she will take Sharry off the block as she (Loveita) really doesnt want to be there anymore ... (cue the violins)

Maddy and Dallas were talking ... Cassandra came out of HaveNot Chapel (after a long chat with Tim) ... Dallas called out to her (he's wanting to apologise for bullying her) and she ignored him ... Maddy said something like "she's over you ... she wants your dick on a chopping board" and Dallas said "probably in her mouth first" ... think Maddy gave him a look and his reaction was "OK!" (like he knew it was the wrong thing to say) and then the feed cut out ...
Later in the feed it cut to Dallas sitting on Cassandra's bed ... her wiping tears away and he's apologising to her for picking on her constantly (Maddy pointed it out to him apparently) and Cassandra is playing it for all its worth ...

Jared, Kelsey and Raoul = Raoul refers to them as the "Third Wheel Alliance" and are trying to get Dallas to believe they trust him but they are thinking he was the 4th vote to evict Kelsey ...

The house seems to be engrossed in working out who that fourth vote was (Dallas)

The 2nd bedroom is the 19119 Suite (Talla reference from that HOH comp) ...

Hope the Side Show will come available - will be interesting to see how Sarah Hanlon comes across on there ...

Thats the only thing that stood out to me, sorry. btw #DormsDid911

Confirmed by Big Brother to the house today that:
Nikki and Tim will get a vote this week.

And for those new to BB Canada just like the US version it aired three times a week - Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday - so should be available for you Aussies on Monday evenings, Thursdays and Fridays. There is also the spin-off show Side Show which airs on Fridays.

Back