Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada 2016: featuring Tim Dormer, Nikki Grahame and some Canadians

The intro to the season was great though I did feel the premiere lacked something. Not a fan at all of the Double Down twist - hate it when a twist focuses on one housemate and really think producers just ended up screwing up Phillippes game before it even began - will serve them right if their twist gets evicted tonight. Still not sold on the International Wildcards either, though really hope Tim does get in as I think he could do rather well. I'd be quite happy never to see Nikki on TV again but am intrigued how she might fair in a different game - I do think she is probably more strategic than even she probably realises.

Love the house though - looks great on screen and it's a good mix of houseguests too. Mitch would be my early tip (so that's him doomed!). From his profile you see the phrases "Youtuber" and instantly dismiss them but thought he came across very well in his show VT and think he should be able to slot into the middle of the house and watch each side pick each other off.

Oh and those por brothers got screwed big time by production.
I can understand that production wanted them to play together ala Katie and Lucy, but having them in the house together without anyone knowing would have made for a better twist.

The difference is Katie and Lucy clearly wanted to be treated as one and the difference in the formats meant it didn't really matter too much. It matters hugely in the gameplay format and already in the first HoH comp even though only one competed the other was able to coach. Their best hope now is sticking around as a bigger target than the other HMs.

Wildcard spoilers:
Tim and Nikki got in.

Eviction spoilers:
Somebody called Paige apparently. Haven't a clue who they might be!

How could neither brother know that the other was going into the house? Bit of a lie... Big Brother CAN crew filming one another in their house and the other not mentioning to the other that they were entering....

The show seems really fake to me. I hated the bit during the challenge where they were having confessionals in the diary room talking about the challenge as if they were in the thick of it. For example "And then the cold water started pouring down on us and I was stressing because I really need to win this challenge!" But they had clearly already competed in the challenge when they stated that and knew whether they had won or not. So that really annoyed me and just came across as so contrived.

The show seems really fake to me. I hated the bit during the challenge where they were having confessionals in the diary room talking about the challenge as if they were in the thick of it. For example "And then the cold water started pouring down on us and I was stressing because I really need to win this challenge!" But they had clearly already competed in the challenge when they stated that and knew whether they had won or not. So that really annoyed me and just came across as so contrived.
every reality show is the same - they do their little interviews after the main filming is done on those cooking shows ... Big Brother is always calling HMs into the DR late at night one by one to get their interviews done for the day - and then use what they like from those chats ... BBCan is no different than all the rest

every reality show is the same - they do their little interviews after the main filming is done on those cooking shows ... Big Brother is always calling HMs into the DR late at night one by one to get their interviews done for the day - and then use what they like from those chats ... BBCan is no different than all the rest
I understand that. They do it on the cooking shows as well. The difference is on shows like Survivor in their confessionals they are always reflecting they are never saying things like "I really need to win this challenge" after the challenge has already taken place. In BBAU the housemates in the diary room are always reflecting as well. On BBCanada they made it seem like the players were commentating on what was happening AS it was happening which isn't possible because they couldn't be in two places at the same time(Competing in the challenge and in the diary room commentating it). I understand it is just part of the show but it just made it seem really fake to me plus I haven't watched much of BBUSA or BBCan so the whole show is fairly new to me.

Does anyone know of any links I can use to watch this show without having to "sign up and hand over credit card details"?

Reactions: kxk
I always seem to hate the nerd, I hated Jordan last year, Steve on bbus and I don't like Joel lol

Must feel weird doing it all over again, and in another country.
@Kaz could you PM me too please, I have tried something and it didn't work.

Just watched ep1, looks like it'll be interesting!
The house looks way bigger than the Aus BB house?

One guy, Mitchell I think ,the science you-tuber - reminds me of a young Darren Hayes from Savage Garden.

strange how they put the premiere up to watch but not the 2nd show (when first person got voted out and Nikki and Tim went in) but then they post about it in the blog and tell everyone what happened - might as well put the show up already!!

good to be able to watch live feeds again :)

wouldn't have picked Joel as being 33 ... not sure I like him

prefer Nick over Philippe on first impressions

can see Jared going a long way if he doesn't get a target on his back for being too much of a threat to other people's games

the house is taking a lot of getting used to - very garish :S ... thought last year was a bit over the top but this year is much more so

I'd missed seeing the Have Not's room ... a wedding chapel ... hard pews to sleep on?

they need to factor in more space for their personal belongings - the bedrooms look trashed already ... don't think Nikki is sold on the idea of sharing a bed ... she seems a little intimidated ... but wonder how long that will last ... she said she wishes she could be confident like Tim is ...

live feeds - Tim is fitting in really well - not overpowering people with his personality ... and is sharing a bed with Cassandra - being a real gentleman about it and asking if she's totally ok with it and that he'll swap if she is uncomfortable ...

wonder how Tim is going to find being indoors 24/7 ... and being locked inside the house when they shut down the backyard for comps etc ... I would think he'd hate it. Doesnt seem like he had any idea it would be like that - he said on live feeds he brought lots of warm clothes because its snowing etc

when they were asking him what he does ... his average day ... get up, take Meatloaf for a walk along the beach, swim, spend a couple of hours on emails, maybe do a job if he has one, does a lot of road trips ... asks his friends to go along but they tell him "Tim - we have real jobs - we just can't take off whenever we want to" ... then explaining his family ... 4 sisters and him in the middle ... and all married and responsible normal jobs ...

Tim asked if they all share/swap clothes ... they said maybe just hoodies and hats mainly but they always ask first and its not like they'd go through his stuff and just take things ... he actually didn't seem at all keen for anyone to be touching / swapping his stuff ...

@Kaz, could I get a pm with the link as well? I have it working fine on my pc, but the same method isn't working on my tablet.

The links I gave are not live feeds.

I am trying to find free live feeds, but I may have to use a VPN if I find one.

Back