Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada 2016: featuring Tim Dormer, Nikki Grahame and some Canadians

Thank you Kaz. I downloaded the Hola vpn app, the free version, on my pc at home and its working great for free live feeds.

But for work I need it on my I pad and or I phone, I put the Hola on both but the feeds are still geoblocking me. I will keep trying to find a mobile solution for feeds.

Although Hola comes with risks. Jokers Updates and Hamster Watch are two US based fansites to keep an eye on.

Never liked that BB Canada do an eviction in episode 2 and really didn't care about it tonight as we didn't know the HGs at all and they just moved from the set pieces of the nominations and Veto ceremonies straight to the eviction so we saw no campaigning or strategizing at all. Would be much better if they let the first "week" play out over 5 episodes with the second one just including nominations (and perhaps the Wildcard twist), then play the Veto out over the next couple of episodes.

No surprise Tim and Nikki got in - that's the result they clearly wanted (they could easily have got a better US housemate than Jase!) I would have rather seen the woman from Grande Fratello go in though as I know nothing about her whilst with Nikki we've seen it all before - she comes across as so fake now and ten years on her rants are just embarrassing rather than entertaining. Will be interesting though to see how she handles a very different game - Tim I think will do well but not so sure about Nikki - though if she does somehow win HoH I think she'll do whatever she wants rather than be pushed into taking action by the house. We know Tim can play the HMs but I think he'll find himself too big a target and as such an easy evictee for any HoH.

Frustrating to not be able to watch live feeds on my tablet. I'm not knowledgeable enough about that stuff to try anything other than the basics.

you would think with all the crap they have on foxtel they could just show this thing. but no, we have to resort to torrents!

as for live feeds...there are so many different thigns to use...getflix, unlock-us ..so many things. free trials and all.

didnt feel sorry for paige. she was a bimbo. i dont liek bimbos. they shouldnt be allowed to breed. though the girl who stayed was a fllosey...so get her out too.

typical on them saying noone would care if the hot old girl goes. ageist a holes.

i like how Tim dissed on Nikki before they even went in the front doors

the show seems too fast paced and missed out on so much ie kelsey walks in and maddy just goes "I don't like Kelsey, she's fake?"
and apparently Christine said she'd been waiting 16 years to evict Paige

Yes, the show doesn't do itself any favours editing an entire week into the first two episodes, especially when the premiere is little more than their first couple of hours in the house. Just didn't care about the first eviction as a result as we didn't see anything of what led to the key decisions of the week.

It should be better once the show settles into it's weekly routine, especially as they're supported by the live feeds. Good to see that this year the official website is happily reporting events from the live feeds too - first time they've done that I think.

What website has this been uploaded on? I've tried looking on YouTube but it isn't on? What website does everyone here use to watch it?

Hello there! I watched the first episode. But I cannot find the rest, could somebody please PM me the others? Thank you!

tim talking about the australian version of the show, saying how they were told it'd be PG with no nudity and stuff lol

I'm watching episode 2, do I need to see 1?
Because hell this is boring, haven't watched this format of the game before, it is weird.
Finally Tim arrives, he has such a great face for TV, he exudes happy, naughty, sunny boy.

I'm watching episode 2, do I need to see 1?
Because hell this is boring, haven't watched this format of the game before, it is weird.
Finally Tim arrives, he has such a great face for TV, he exudes happy, naughty, sunny boy.

I started to watch episode 2, watched about 5 mins & fast forwarded to Tim coming on stage. That was the only exciting thing about the show. I didn't bother with episode 1.

The host whatever her name is, is boring & her hair is distracting. :roflmao:

Reactions: kxk
I find the hosts bandy legs very distracting. And god how boring is it, dreary people. I expect they will target Tim straight up, I hope and pray he has been working out a strategy for this version. It is weird. Prefer public vote and that dynamic so far.

Which website are you watching it on? Can't find it on YouTube. @Kaz @kxk
I personally am not a big fan of the CAN/US concept but I'm watching because of the wild cards.

Check in this thread posted by @James T , instructions and link, thanks James, other stuff I was using didn't work.
Is the next episode on Sunday, our Monday?

I expect they will target Tim straight up, I hope and pray he has been working out a strategy for this version.

His strategy was to act dumb, but said Nikki's got that covered. lol

Reactions: kxk
Can someone link me to what I need to download to view live streams and view anything else bar the main show please?

Nikk apparently had a meltdown when feeds were down for Nominations

Mitch was crying and saying she is unstable

Nikki apparently let it be known that as part of her contract she is to have almond milk, bananas and chocolate - and apparently she pointed out that she didn't get any of the bananas that day
whether that caused the meltdown I don't know - but when feeds came back Nikki was eating a banana and saying she was feeling ok just tired and would be better after she got some sleep

Reactions: Kaz
its funny to think they've already been in there 8 days - so we've missed a lot in that first week

Cassandra told Tim if he was in the house last week he would have self-evicted - it was so horrible in there
That Sharry and Loveita stayed in HOH room the whole time - at one point she had Sharry yelling at her in the face telling her she better vote Kelsey out - that there was quite a bit of bullying and intimidation going on

Tim already strategising with Cassandra and Joel - he seems to know a lot about how BBCan works so must have studied up

He told his Brianna nudie run story to two hms at dinner table and whilst they were amazed he was on the same plane as Brianna they were not that interested in his nudie run lol

Cassandra is trusting Tim with a lot of her strategy - letting him know she's putting on an act about being sad she's a have not ... not sure she should be trusting Tim of all people - he'll only play her game until he gets bored with it or it just doesn't suit him ... not even convinced he WILL play her game ...

HaveNots are Cassandra, Joel, Loveita and Sharry

Loveita is resigned to being up for eviction ... but Cassandra wants Sharry to go before Loveita - and so does Tim

Dallas - they are not trusting him
Dallas is another Jon Pardy - constantly playing with himself and lying around doing a man spread ... not sure why anyone would find him remotely attractive at this point ...

Earlier in live feeds Cassandra told Tim that she thought Dallas wasnt happy he had come into house because up to that point Dallas was the funny guy that everyone was liking ... and he sees Tim as competition for that ... and that if Tim even talks to Maddy Dallas is sending him death stares

(Dallas as well as Nick seem to be interested in Maddy ... Cassandra thinks Maddy loves any male attention and Tim said he was going to not give it to her from now on)

Loveita going around brown nosing to everyone ... telling Maddy she's the prettiest blonde girl ever etc ... pretty obvious what she's trying to do

Sharry trying to get out of Joel who he would put up if he was HOH and he deliberately pretended he thought she was asking who Jared should put up ... then he went on and on and she kept trying to turn it around and get Joel to say who HE would put up ... and he was very cleverly avoiding having to say it ... he's clever

Sounds like Loveita and Sharry are the choice to be nominated and if one comes down (if they manage to win POV) maybe Maddy would go up (Loveita and Sharry were nominated by Jared who is HOH - and Loveita is telling people if she wins POV she will take Sharry off the block as she (Loveita) really doesnt want to be there anymore ... (cue the violins)

Maddy and Dallas were talking ... Cassandra came out of HaveNot Chapel (after a long chat with Tim) ... Dallas called out to her (he's wanting to apologise for bullying her) and she ignored him ... Maddy said something like "she's over you ... she wants your dick on a chopping board" and Dallas said "probably in her mouth first" ... think Maddy gave him a look and his reaction was "OK!" (like he knew it was the wrong thing to say) and then the feed cut out ...
Later in the feed it cut to Dallas sitting on Cassandra's bed ... her wiping tears away and he's apologising to her for picking on her constantly (Maddy pointed it out to him apparently) and Cassandra is playing it for all its worth ...

Jared, Kelsey and Raoul = Raoul refers to them as the "Third Wheel Alliance" and are trying to get Dallas to believe they trust him but they are thinking he was the 4th vote to evict Kelsey ...

The house seems to be engrossed in working out who that fourth vote was (Dallas)

The 2nd bedroom is the 19119 Suite (Talla reference from that HOH comp) ...

Hope the Side Show will come available - will be interesting to see how Sarah Hanlon comes across on there ...

Back