Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia - a surprise is coming!

Is this like something to do with Big Brother returning in 2015? Dont make me get my hopes up

I think it's one of @matts bb videos he has been working on for a while now. There won't be any news about BB 2015 in the video unless he has some secret info but I doubt it? I don't think you have any inside goss do you Matt? :p

Okay here are two clues... They're tricky! ;)

4X2Fz7v.png

Apologies for the delay. My computers clock is out of whack by a minute or two ;)
As for these two images. The left is Sonia's ball of electricity that she "throws" at the start of BB2014.
The right image is a frame of the 2007 opening titles just before it shows the cubes with the "selected" housemates.
Surely it is clear now - the video will indeed be as @the Theorist pointed out a tribute/montage video of all seasons 2001-2014 with launch, house tour, housemates, finale and winner footage, as well as a few other bonus things thrown in :)

(and no it doesn't go for 320 minutes)

As for these two images. The left is Sonia's ball of electricity that she "throws" at the start of BB2014.
The right image is a frame of the 2007 opening titles just before it shows the cubes with the "selected" housemates.
Surely it is clear now - the video will indeed be as @the Theorist pointed out a tribute/montage video of all seasons 2001-2014 with launch, house tour, housemates, finale and winner footage, as well as a few other bonus things thrown in :)

Sorry that little ratbag theo spoiled your surprise. :-(
Looking forward to seeing your video.

Nooooooooooooooooo!

Well, not nooooooo because I am actually excited to see what you've done, but I've been working on exactly the same thing for the last 3 years. :dead: Takin' ma thunder here Matty!

Haha ;) No but really, I am actually really looking forward to what you've come up with. Send me a sneak peek, I can't wait til Monday!

Video conclusively proving benfrombrisbane is the real father of Sonia's baby, now that would be a surprise.

Hey yall'

Just an update regarding the video. It's uploading to YouTube right now how've due to its size it may not be up until later tonight/early tomorrow. In the meantime I will post a bit of a preview vid which will be up by 6:30pm as a little taste of what is to come :)
Apologies for this lengthy delay, but I think it'll be worth it :)

Reactions: Tee
Back