Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia - a surprise is coming!

Ok, I am officially clueless? Spill already.

Is BB doing a FROZEN theme this year? O_O

Everything universal seems to be surrounded about this god forsaken movie.

Okay here are two clues... They're tricky! ;)

4X2Fz7v.png

Apologies for the delay. My computers clock is out of whack by a minute or two ;)

It seems to me that Dr Who has landed the TARDIS inside the Australian Big Brother opening credits!

It's time to go, it's time go
Can't stay here anymore
It's time to go, it's time to go
Leave through the eviction door

HOLY SHIT BALLZ YESSSSSS

"I don't care,
How they nom-in-ate,
Let the public vote....
Big Brother never bothered me anyway!"

Love the lines! If someone altered the lyrics for the whole song, I'm sure it would be beyond cool!

The 2nd one looks like the Big Brother eye logo I distinctively remember they used in 2005 and probably the year before and the year after that as well.

The 1st one doesn't look familiar with anything to do with BB but @Consuela is right that it kind of looks like something from "Frozen".

So if the theory is correct and it's a intro/house tour video - won't it really just be an update of this video he did in 2011 with the winners thrown in? Why the suspense...

Edit: @matts bb, download link for the music you used in that video for 2005-2007 plz if you still have it. Serious request btw - would like to add it to my collection of BB beatz.

Last edited:
For fucks sake... Any time to wait for? lol
Haha bit grumpy?
No in all seriousness I did plan on releasing it tonight, I tried and glitched and failed, so I have no choice but to wait till Monday.
Lets just say technology at my end will be.... better?

Reactions: Tee
Haha bit grumpy?
No in all seriousness I did plan on releasing it tonight, I tried and glitched and failed, so I have no choice but to wait till Monday.
Lets just say technology at my end will be.... better?
Is this like something to do with Big Brother returning in 2015? Dont make me get my hopes up

Back