Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia - a surprise is coming!

Has he been working on a little 'project' similar to yours?
I have no idea what this is tbh![DOUBLEPOST=1423210243][/DOUBLEPOST]ALTHOUGH OMFG YOU JUST MADE SOMETHING IN MY BRAIN CLICK! @matts bb was it you who posted something ages ago about putting together a mash-up video of all the 2001-2014 intros and house tours?!!

HAVE I SOLVED IT?!!!

This has been around since December last year. I tweeted @Tim about it when the hack first occurred wondering if it was hinting to that but there was no response. I take it that it wasn't seeing that @matts bb just admitted it was his. :)

Some of you are very amusing. :p
That video was intended to be on the forums a lot earlier, however after uploading the video I discovered the forums were hacked. I have been sitting on this surprise for quite some time...

Clarification:
The video is in NO way related to the hacking of BB

9:30pm AEDST

Not that I'm not excited for your video Matt! (If this is what the surprise turns out to be) Hahaha but I was hoping this would be a 2015 season of Big Brother announced and the surprise was that it's moving to Ten. :p;)

Anyway I'm looking forward to whatever it is! ;) :)

For some unknown reason I am incredibly intrigued! Please don't disappoint me like the last season of BB. :nailbiting:

Okay here are two clues... They're tricky! ;)

4X2Fz7v.png

Apologies for the delay. My computers clock is out of whack by a minute or two ;)

Back