Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have thought the finale would have already taken place considering there is the possibility of some two week quarantines still being in place. You'd think they'd time it so anyone affected would be out of quarantine before Christmas Day.

I'm thinking Tully may have held off posting until filming wrapped.

If taping's wrapped, can someone please get their arse over to Homebush and see if Seven is abandoning ship?

I'd have thought the finale would have already taken place considering there is the possibility of some two week quarantines still being in place. You'd think they'd time it so anyone affected would be out of quarantine before Christmas Day.

I'm thinking Tully may have held off posting until filming wrapped.

Queensland just scrapped their quarantine rules. I can’t think of any returnees that are supposedly left that don’t either live currently in VIC NSW to QLD. We can presume today is the final day of filming? Unless we’ve been a day or two off this whole time, but safe to assume it ends some time about now.

my friend is working on set, last update there was 4 of them left on Friday night so assumed things would of wrapped up over the weekend. they’ll be packing down the house over the next 10 days.
If they completely strip it inside and out (as if quitting the lease) be sure to let us know.

my friend is working on set, last update there was 4 of them left on Friday night so assumed things would of wrapped up over the weekend. they’ll be packing down the house over the next 10 days.

This makes me think maybe the all stars may enter after the first night. Which suggests why many of them were online on the day of and before filming was rumoured to have started. So what you say checks out quite well.

OK well we just need someone in Sydney to swing by in the next week or so and see just how much of the set gets removed. If they're pulling up stumps they will probably get it done before Christmas.

Presumably the pavillion there in would be available for hire or be advertising new events if it's back available in the New Year.

Presumably the pavillion there in would be available for hire or be advertising new events if it's back available in the New Year.
Cannot see anything on that. The working of the original DA was for "a filming event for Circa Four Annual Series" which really makes it sound like they were intending four actual years. But I'd assume you'd need a new DA each time if you vacated it and returned the following year. But then I think the White Pavilion usually charges $5k/day under "normal" conditions so they'd have had to have got a very hot deal to lock it in for that length of time.

Not particularly - a licence for an annual event means ust that, so they can come back to the site as and when required. They can fit it out pretty quickly so even if they continue to use it they probably only need it six months of the year at most.

Ok well if they completely vacate (including the container challenge area) in the next few weeks I'm calling it won't return for a further season.

And if I'm wrong, I'll say "ok so I was wrong".

Not particularly - a licence for an annual event means ust that, so they can come back to the site as and when required. They can fit it out pretty quickly so even if they continue to use it they probably only need it six months of the year at most.
For me the most annoying thing is just how much she talks to the house.

I have been looking forward to an All Stars season for a long time. I will definitely watch, but sadly it seems dead on arrival.

What a dumb decision to reject Vesna.
Sara-Marie, Reggie, and Vesna on the same season is what the fans want.

This needed to be a live event. It would have been so exciting after all these years.

With VIP I started to watch the first couple episodes in real time, but without the urgency of live broadcasts and lack of any buzz or conversation surrounding the series I lost interest and just binge watched it all later.

The only good decision the producers made was bringing back some housemates from the Ten and Nine eras.

The sad thing nowadays is in it's pre-recorded nature it wouldn't really matter if housemates posted on social media from within the house throughout.
I speculated earlier they might actually have done that. Fortunately (or not) not. Easy enough to go in with pre-prepared pics and with producer assistance post the appropriate ones (i.e. appropriate to lockdowns or whatever at the time). In a way it might actually be better to do it because it reduces the chance of spoilers/boot list. In the past reality TV contestants had to hand over their SM logins. Do they not do that any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back