Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Pre-season build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice to see little easter eggs throughout the series. Little things that would make no impact, but to diehard fans. Ie changing sonia's eviction script from "with 7 votes, Tully you have been evicted" to "With 7 votes. It's time to go...Tully!"

Hope that Tim went in and did some pot stirring. It could be what saves the show. The casting over the previous 2 seasons has been too safe and forgettable. I want to see housemates that are more daring. I'm also glad Tully and Estelle were cast because I think they're also capable.
They’ll do what they are told to do. And if not, will only be shown to do what “they” want us to see them doing.

So of-course he will be pot stirring.

I'm just happy even if it's just for some nostalgia that channel 7 have finally put some sort of BB theme music into a promo for this series. We have had nothing at all the last 2 seasons from channel 7. I think it's awesome and brings back some memories of the good old days I just hope they hang onto some of the nostalgic themes (or any new BB theme as it's better than nothing at all) and use them for the whole series and any upcoming Big Brother seasons. Being a nostalgic Big Brother fan i'm loving just hearing anything from the old Big Brother shows from both the channel 9 and channel 10 days! Cheers! :D

Last edited:
How is The Voice rating this time around - is it hitting the highs of last year or has it dropped off quite a bit?

Surely this run of BB won't drop as low as BBVIP did - I'd expect it to be more on a par with the last series, but not to improve on it. It does seem at the very least a fourth run of what Seven call Big Brother is just awaiting the greenlight.

Only for them to be continuously shat on for the remainder of the series. Sounds like a good time to me 👍🏻

Well channel 7 will learn a good lesson if all the nostalgia stops so will most of the ratings...lol

Then I think they might reconsider taking away all those good old classic (or new) BB themes they introduced for this series.

Wasn't it consistently above 1m last year though?
Less hype for the second series of Seven’s “refresh” and ratings do go down every year. They’d definitely want it to be higher, but given that it’s still fending off Lego Masters and Masterchef I can’t imagine execs being that unhappy with the ratings.... sadly.

yup! And we can’t forget Sydney and Melbourne were both in lockdown too - so I think the ratings are pretty good considering things are mostly back to normal!
definitely. It's not like many other shows outside of the MAFS or the block can even come close to 900,000-1,000,000 anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back