Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be missing it. Need to take this girl to have her stitches out. Some prick viciously attacked her and totally shattered her right front leg, which the vets ended up having to amputate :(

Anyway, spending time with her will be more rewarding than watching tonight's ep.

View attachment 56735
BTW any updates on your dear dog? (((((gentle hugs)))

The student and monk think she was attacked. I do know of a homeless guy who is cruel to animals there. I have seen him pick up cats and throw them on the ground, and once I saw him throw a strip of metal at one of the dogs (hit him square on the forehead but surprisingly didn't injure him).

Anyway sorry to veer OT. Vet called before and has bumped us to Wednesday morning, so I guess I'll be here whinging about the lame twist after all.
any updates on your dear dog's health or whether they found the attacker?

any updates on your dear dog's health or whether they found the attacker?
She's not my dog, she is one of many who live at the pagoda. I have a good idea who attacked her but nothing can be done, not least because I have no proof. She's doing fine. Went back and got her spayed as well, so she's now sporting a second scar. She has a daughter and two granddaughters who all need to be spayed so I will try and arrange that ASAP.

She's not my dog, she is one of many who live at the pagoda. I have a good idea who attacked her but nothing can be done, not least because I have no proof. She's doing fine. Went back and got her spayed as well, so she's now sporting a second scar. She has a daughter and two granddaughters who all need to be spayed so I will try and arrange that ASAP.
((((awwww))) & you are right, she is not your dog
You are her human xo Be proud, God loves those who care for all around them
& Karma is real
Cheers

Reuploaded - the second one only showed the diary room briefly:

awww thanks
5 am here when I wake up, my friend shall have sent me episode 19 w/o commercials Cya tomorrow for episode 20 (as well as your insightful, witty banter)

Monday June 14, 7:30pm
With the end game getting closer, get ready for the biggest move the game has seen as the shimmering jewel in Big Brother's crown is revealed. Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Tuesday June 15, 7:30pm
As housemates deal with the ramifications of the last eviction, someone awaits a roommate in the mirrored room - but will they go crazy first? Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back