Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like there's a lot happening but not much value. This version of the show is a very quantity over quality situation in my opinion.

OK so this seems to confirm instead of an eviction tomorrow they vote someone onto Redemption Island, and will do so again on Tuesday and they will fight to remain in the house, because dog knows there aren't already enough HMs in there already. Still not sure exactly what the "twist" is here.

So now we know how they're stretching it out to 30-odd eps.
This is becoming tiresome, Channel 7.

I guess the "Walking Dead" means someone gets voted out of the game but doesn't leave the house, so presumably gets the opportunity to return to the game.

Pretty sure they've done this twist on Australian Survivor - think they called it the "Dead Man Walking", but switch the title around and nobody will notice. Just checking and in that case the dead man walking could still be voted out, but lost their right to vote for the next two tribals.

Think I will watch celeb apprentice tonight then catch up on BB later. Cos y’know. One program doesn’t piss all over a format.
I'll be missing it. Need to take this girl to have her stitches out. Some prick viciously attacked her and totally shattered her right front leg, which the vets ended up having to amputate :(

Anyway, spending time with her will be more rewarding than watching tonight's ep.

Untitled-1.jpg

OK so this seems to confirm instead of an eviction tomorrow they vote someone onto Redemption Island, and will do so again on Tuesday and they will fight to remain in the house, because dog knows there aren't already enough HMs in there already. Still not sure exactly what the "twist" is here.

I really hope it's not Christina tonight and Mitch tomorrow...
e3PAHjE.gif

Would something rather tha someone have attacked her? just wondering
Who could be so cruel grrrrr
The student and monk think she was attacked. I do know of a homeless guy who is cruel to animals there. I have seen him pick up cats and throw them on the ground, and once I saw him throw a strip of metal at one of the dogs (hit him square on the forehead but surprisingly didn't injure him).

Anyway sorry to veer OT. Vet called before and has bumped us to Wednesday morning, so I guess I'll be here whinging about the lame twist after all.

The student and monk think she was attacked. I do know of a homeless guy who is cruel to animals there. I have seen him pick up cats and throw them on the ground, and once I saw him throw a strip of metal at one of the dogs (hit him square on the forehead but surprisingly didn't injure him).

Anyway sorry to veer OT. Vet called before and has bumped us to Wednesday morning, so I guess I'll be here whinging about the lame twist after all.
I'm dreadfully guilty of going OT
Howeverr, I'm sure the whole Forum appreciates (& sends good wishes) to any soul who has been treated cruelly.
Golly, it's the first time I've heard of such offense in Oz
However, it's all too common here in the USA--Usually w/high capacity guns grrrrr
(((hugs again)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back