Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it's Big Brother and Dancing with the Stars before the Olympics - just the question of which order. Presumably Nine will have Ninja Warrior just before the Olympics and you'd think Dancing with the Stars would attract a different audience to that so probably makes sense to hold it back.

I guess it's Big Brother and Dancing with the Stars before the Olympics - just the question of which order. Presumably Nine will have Ninja Warrior just before the Olympics and you'd think Dancing with the Stars would attract a different audience to that so probably makes sense to hold it back.

The Voice was slated for a H1 start and H2 finish too on 7. Wonder when that will start.

...how many is that now.. 6?
Last year we got 8 reveals before the season. Tonight's was the 7th this year, so we might be seeing one more this Friday.

Then, if the pattern continues, I predict Sunday we'll get another general promo - possibly with an air date.

Looks like the show is going to be on air around 20 of April. The last housemate is a famous cricket player Nick Benton

Interestingly, of the 7 housemates revealed, we have 6 caucasians and 1 POC.
I wonder if this will be reflective of all the housemates again.
Channel 7 have always been shit at showing diversity in any of their shows.

Were all three finalists revealed in the individual promos last year?
Yep. They were revealed as follows:
Mat, Daniel, Marissa, Angela, Chad, Sophie, Zoe, Kieran

Someone revealed who the final 3 are (and they were right last year), but so far only one of those people has a promo

Makes you wonder why on earth they thought Zoe was worthy of a promo - had to look up who that was.

This is what I hate about pre-recorded Big Brother - the show should be about producers finding out who are the stars of the show at the same time as the viewers.

Katie’s promo has just been released - and surprise, her ex-boyfriend is also in the house. Bet the producers didn’t know that at all...:rolleyes:

I want to believe this will be the last HM reveal for now, but I have a feeling they still want to throw Carlos, Marlie and maybe even Christopher into the mix too. Everyone they featured in the initial series teaser has had their own promo so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back