Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Promos and teasers (contains spoilers)

What were the ratings for old big brother?
03 had highest avg. ratings, 14 had the lowest. Every series averaged 1mil+ until 2007 I believe. 2012 averaged over 1mil, 2013 was slightly under 1mil, 2014 was in the 600k

Daniel looks like he smokes quite a lot of weed and I am interested to see how he withdraws in the house

The more I hear the Big Brother voice the more I hate it. And I hated it to start with.

The more I hear the Big Brother voice the more I hate it. And I hated it to start with.
I like that it's trying to be different. It's like BB is playing a sassy character in itself, but I don't think they can keep it up during the daily show. Or perhaps they will be the show's narrator?

It reminds me a little of GLaDOS from the awesome game Portal. An "evil" computer that taunts you through a series of experiments and slowly tries to kill you:

I feel sorry for you as it would appear any narration for this series will be the BB voice. If the current adverts are anything to go off of...

I’m quite excited to see how this new Big Brother voice plays out. Will it be like this all the time? Will he be able to keep it up? Will the housemates break him and he’ll lose character (surely they’ll edit it out BUT would love to see a blooper reel)

I’m quite excited to see how this new Big Brother voice plays out. Will it be like this all the time? Will he be able to keep it up? Will the housemates break him and he’ll lose character (surely they’ll edit it out BUT would love to see a blooper reel)

No chance for meaningful interaction with housemates as he’s being added in post-production apparently.

I have not seen no Big brother promotions on channel 7 Australia. I dont watch channel 7 much at all just channel 9 but when i watch channel 7 it feels great to see a channel i havent watch for a long time... kind of interesting with that channel.. they make it out like real crispy and sharp colors like as if this channel is coming from usa..... maybe they do that to make it look diferent then the rest of other channels.

But i have not seen channel 7 big brother promotions as yet.

You’d hate them... Too many graphics on everything. So many graphics. Some might say too many, but I like it. You’d hate it though. The colours are nice... But you’d probably hate them. I like colours. The ones in the promotions are very nice. You’d hate them tho.

ZOMG I can’t believe I missed this post earlier... You’d still hate the Channel 7 BB promotions. Too many graphics on EVERY god damn thing!!! Nice colours though.

I’ve got some old video tapes laying around... Wanna buy them?

Last edited:
You’d hate them... Too many graphics on everything. So many graphics. Some might say too many, but I like it. You’d hate it though. The colours are nice... But you’d probably hate them. I like colours. The ones in the promotions are very nice. You’d hate them tho.

ZOMG I can’t believe I missed this post earlier... You’d still hate the Channel 7 BB promotions. Too many graphics on EVERY god damn thing!!! Nice colours though.

Omg 😂❤️

Whatever it is, I fear it's contagious O_O :nailbiting: :wideyed:

Back