Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Promos and teasers (contains spoilers)

Nothing will ever beat that horrifyingly striking deep monstrous voice from 2004-2007 but I appreciate they're trying something different with the voice, I'm in the minority that really didn't like Leon Murray's voice for BB, he would however be a really good narrator for the show..
Agreed, he WAS Big brother for me. I never liked Leon either, it lacked authority IMO.

Funnily enough, way back from the start of BB I thought they should have used a synthetic/computerised voice for BB. But this guy's voice is not deep or authoritative enough sounding.

Last edited:
The new house looks pretty great though, dunno about the show though. Also I am starting to think it won't be as bad as I thought, I'm going to give it a chance even though it won't be the same as older seasons.

Some photos from the teaser...

Diary Room
7e96f677fc3834e18f51b5d11fcb80f5327c0304.png

Dining Area
e1d1c5ddaa8b1b7d358d1ad1517fae97

Lounge Room
01a986d7c54f18bdd970e5433e27c0c94ee7f332.png

Games Arena
f0e3219dd3c35d835e6f334f7c6aa8e8

46ab7587bad4dbed7b1c08dc4f84f303

Backyard
8e4785f7c60533cc54548bfdb9b43798

Last edited:
Also interesting to note we didn't see a bedroom preview?

See 3 other below lounge's.. all appear to have different types of couches. Maybe one is a nominations room and another HOH?
snap 3.jpg

snap 2.jpg

snap 1.jpg

Also another shot of the "Challenge arena".. appears to be in the Artillery Gym. Which I believe is adjacent to the house.(basing this off the red trusses at the top)

snap 4.jpg

1587868359816.png

Funnily enough.... did they run out of glass for this camera? I bet we will never see that on the show :p

snap 6.jpg

Nice use of a wide angle lens here too.....trying to make the yard look bigger.
snap 5.jpg

Last edited:
The house looks like a set not a house. and notice the giant dining room table like MAFS? Bet there's a dinner party every week.

I don’t like how the voice is a computer generated sounding voice. The only reason they probably went with this is because it’s being added in post production. He sounds too weak though. I miss the booming authorities voice.
It’s a really good promo and the house looks really cool. They have done well on that.

I just really feel it’s going to fall flat with it pretty recorded and so manufactured.

Is it also just me or does it show almost 3 different lounges? Lol
I like it.
It’s VERY ‘Hal‘ from 2001: A Space Odyssey.
That must have been the inspiration.

Kitchen leads into dining/living area, which leads into the backyard. LED panel by the couches, dining area feels super reminiscent of MAFS but tailored to their theme, lounge area also feels quite MAFS but with a dash of Love Island? You can also see at the top of the kitchen/living area what seems to be the bottom of a balcony?
PicsArt_04-26-01.09.03.jpgPicsArt_04-26-01.04.47.png

Also, HuffingtonPost is reporting 22 Housemates will enter the house

Last edited:
Nothing will ever beat that horrifyingly striking deep monstrous voice from 2004-2007 but I appreciate they're trying something different with the voice, I'm in the minority that really didn't like Leon Murray's voice for BB, he would however be a really good narrator for the show..
I couldn’t agree more, with Leon narrating is way better than having him voice BB. I also don’t mind Peter Abbott (01-03), there’s that undertone that I like from his voice, I don’t know it just feels real?

Back