Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 production / schedule / format talk

I wonder if Channel 7 themselves even yet know what they're doing next year? There seems to be a lot of misinformation in the media.

I wonder if Channel 7 themselves even yet know what they're doing next year? There seems to be a lot of misinformation in the media.
They said they are still discussing it with ESA so it's quite possible the exact details aren't even nailed down yet (e.g. delaying the broadcast). So I live in hope.

Their programming director said they have just signed the deal so no details are set in stone except for the format which was pitched to them by Endemol.

I was thinking what person could maybe provoke an audience.

Someone who is perhaps not typical.

The reactions to my suggestion on this forum might be an indicator. I think Credlin would be interesting.
There’s a topic for the host discussion...
I feel like this Peta Credlin convo is going around in circles. And whilst it is good to speculate it is unlikely for a sky news presenter to host a show like BB, and I feel like this suggestion is just too far fetched.

Back