Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: House

With the 4 minutes of the first episode released. From the eviction lounge room, you can see the glowing hallway through the door which confirms where that is placed and of course the bedroom behind the kitchen, but we still haven't seen how that's fully configured. The scale is definitely way off but it gives an idea of how the house is laid out. The extra doorway in the hall is the only unknown, it could be a pretend entry to the basement, and with the magic of editing the housemates walk through that door and end up in the shed 1k away from the house!

FLOORPLAN.jpg

I'm surprised no one here has brought up the this shed in next to the site that was used for the biggest loser in 2009-2012. The big courtyard called "The Barracks Precinct" is a notable spot that any biggest loser fans would recognise as the entrance to camp biggest loser.

Sonia did say on sunrise today that there is a secret room that the housemates don't know about. No telling what that might be.
Plus talking about Sunrise on Mondays show they will be live from the house

Also, New Idea has posted the first pictures. Coming Soon. .

Pretty clear now all those "mirrors" are fake and just there for design rather than serving the purpose of acting as a camera run.

Probably because there are no windows. Bit disappointing because some good content came from the tomfoolery towards the mirrors.

With the 4 minutes of the first episode released. From the eviction lounge room, you can see the glowing hallway through the door which confirms where that is placed and of course the bedroom behind the kitchen, but we still haven't seen how that's fully configured. The scale is definitely way off but it gives an idea of how the house is laid out. The extra doorway in the hall is the only unknown, it could be a pretend entry to the basement, and with the magic of editing the housemates walk through that door and end up in the shed 1k away from the house!

View attachment 55409
I would’ve thought the eviction room was near the exit hallway/bedroom? Or perhaps the housemates leave from a different exit at the back... as you can see from this photo I took right near the massive tree, the house at the back was all sealed off.EE676CC5-BB62-4AAD-BB5F-717B8E775F16.jpeg

I would’ve thought the eviction room was near the exit hallway/bedroom? Or perhaps the housemates leave from a different exit at the back... as you can see from this photo I took right near the massive tree, the house at the back was all sealed off.View attachment 55419
3573A8F9-A5CE-48E9-B63B-8CCB0BF3829D.jpegHere’s also the view from the rear of the house (opposite side to the entrance)

Pretty clear now all those "mirrors" are fake and just there for design rather than serving the purpose of acting as a camera run.
Agreed. I'm sure some of them are real, but I'm of the understanding that both camera crews and producers were present in the house at various points throughout the run. The house was in no way off-limits to production this year like it has been in the past.

No all of the windows are there and functional. As I mentioned earlier. They are alcove style, so the glass in them is angled down so there are images at the base of the box that reflect into the glass to make them blend in with the wall theme.
Think of how a auto cue works, that’s how they have designed them. As I posted before:

AD87C12F-8286-4082-B42F-AFC2FB0DE97C.jpeg
CBBF1003-F093-45EA-958A-109C69D4C61F.jpeg

I hope there is a rewards room like in some of the Channel 10 seasons. If so I wonder if there'll be any romance in there.

In America the head of household gets their own room with a bathroom during the week. It can be a good place to plot with your alliance. I don't know if it will be exactly like that though.

In America the head of household gets their own room with a bathroom during the week. It can be a good place to plot with your alliance. I don't know if it will be exactly like that though.

I’m not sure production thought that was necessary in this watered down format. The way Sonia talked about the “secret room” on Sunrise makes me think it will be something similar to Pandora’s Box.

Some more shots from Sunrise. The house has soo much production lighting in the roof. A bit of a shame as it’s not an organic house as in the past...
93BA4531-8B54-4991-A122-E33C887F9C61.jpeg
E21CAB80-E8F2-4104-A2B3-16B692339D01.jpeg
8C252CA6-E3C0-4E77-9F14-C67506B44690.jpeg

Back