Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 has begun

Actually we can rule out David from Survivor as well, as -- aside from being on the wrong network -- he'd need to be available for the taping of the reunion show which I think was due to be done tonight.

Is that it? It's pre-recorded reality TV, it's pretty much a given that they will do retakes 😴😴😴😴

This show sounds shockingly bad.

Can I just point out that housemates are supposed to be getting filmed 24/7.

Why would this housemate need to go back into the house to record the eviction, if the cameras were always rolling in the house?

Knowing TVBlackBox I wouldn't be surprised if they've blown this out of proportion...

If it is an ex bb person my guess is Blair. He has already been on at least two channel seven shows (winners and losers and home and away).

If it is an ex bb person my guess is Blair. He has already been on at least two channel seven shows (winners and losers and home and away).
It was definitely a past housemate according to what he's told news.vom.au, I'm guessing Fitzy, Chrissie Swan or maybe even Constance Hall? They're the only ones left that still hold some relevancy today..

EDIT: Went looking through their activities on instagram, Chrissie had a break of activity between FEB 23RD - MARCH 2ND, an entire "week" + lockdown, we know filming definitely started by Feb 25, this lines up with it being the first eviction that went wrong and it being an ex-housemate.

Can anyone from Melbourne confirm if she has taken time off from her radio show in the past few weeks? All the eyes emojis..

Last edited:
It was definitely a past housemate according to what he's told news.vom.au, I'm guessing Fitzy, Chrissie Swan or maybe even Constance Hall? They're the only ones left that still hold some relevancy today..

EDIT: Went looking through their activities on instagram, Chrissie had a break of activity between FEB 23RD - MARCH 2ND, an entire "week" + lockdown, we know filming definitely started by Feb 25, this lines up with it being the first eviction that went wrong and it being an ex-housemate.

Can anyone from Melbourne confirm if she has taken time off from her radio show in the past few weeks? All the eyes emojis..
I smile at the fact you think relevancy would play a part in this production teams decision making process.

Back