Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 auditions

If you're applying for Big Brother, do not post any information in this thread that could reveal your identity.
You know he along with dozens of others posted their auditions to YouTube, publicly listed, with titles like “BIG BROTHER 2020 AUDITION”. So how did I ruin his chances again? 🙄

You know production are known to frequent this forum, right? Would not necessarily find the video among the stackfull on Youtube but easily on this forum now that you conveniently posted it for everyone to see.

You know production are known to frequent this forum, right? Would not necessarily find the video among the stackfull on Youtube but easily on this forum now that you conveniently posted it for everyone to see.
Oh please 😂 His video is publicly on YouTube. You’re just being negative and argumentative for no reason. If dozens of people are dumb enough to post their audition videos publicly to YouTube then that’s their problem.

They probably search youtube too.

I searched Youtube and could not find it at first instance. Found it easily on Behind BB though.

Maybe but i'm sure if producers really liked someone who violated a minor TOS rule, they would let it slide.

Haven't let it slide in the past. Doubt they will now.

Oh please 😂 His video is publicly on YouTube. You’re just being negative and argumentative for no reason. If dozens of people are dumb enough to post their audition videos publicly to YouTube then that’s their problem.

If you wanna see more audition videos just search either “Big brother 2020” “big brother application” etc and then go uploaded this week and by upload date and so many come up. Most of them are really bad and all samey. 90% are uni students who watched the show growing up and were too young to apply, and are now applying with no life experience and shakey boring selfie videos where they say that they will bring drama to the house. I’ve watched so many of them and there’s only about two or three people I’d actually call back if I was a casting producer. The older gentleman was by far the best one. There’s also a fun tattooed girl named Tamika that had some potential.

Yep! Leave the models and hooking up with each other to Love Island. I want to see all sorts of people and ages with different views in Big Brother. A true social experiment.
That’s their best bet at success because like you said the models are already on Love Island which is so similar to Big Brother. There’s also dating show fatigue with viewers outside of MAFS and The Bachelor franchise which are really established shows with dedicated fan bases. Realistically they probably will want to cast majority of housemates in their 20s since the show reaches a young demo, but they need to be interesting diverse people with controversial viewpoints. Can’t be boring models and Instagram type people like 2014 season.

If you wanna see more audition videos just search either “Big brother 2020” “big brother application” etc and then go uploaded this week and by upload date and so many come up. Most of them are really bad and all samey. 90% are uni students who watched the show growing up and were too young to apply, and are now applying with no life experience and shakey boring selfie videos where they say that they will bring drama to the house. I’ve watched so many of them and there’s only about two or three people I’d actually call back if I was a casting producer. The older gentleman was by far the best one. There’s also a fun tattooed girl named Tamika that had some potential.

Do they think that will cut it? If I was a casting producer, I would get rid of anyone saying that because they are full of it.

I made final rounds of auditions in the channel 10 era few years running channel 9 era didn’t get as far. I met lots of hms through auditions and I know there was one girl everyone was like she’s in for sure with the casting crew interest in her then I hearD she posted info on the process and was cut straight away

Nice. You just ruined his chances of getting on.
Really don't think it's an issue nowadays - the world and how we communicate has changed significantly since the days of Big Brother on Channel 10 and if anything exposure is a good thing - and would much rather have someone whose Youtube audition video has a few hundred views than a so called "Influencer" with thousands of Instagram or Twitter followers.

Even by the end Channel 10 was embracing it - they screwed it up a bit by only sending a couple of auditionees in and kicking them out almost immediately but the idea of uploading audition videos to their site was a great one back in 2008 I think. Obviously Channel 9 didn't follow that up, instead opting just to clone housemates instead.

Please continue posting Youtube videos of BB applications here.

This is BBBA remember.

Back